FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
vVv Wins DEVASTATION 2011 Rock Band Tournament (With Video!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're getting 400 songs worth of DLC, I wonder if theyre going to fit it on one redeemable code, or just a bunch of $50 MSP cards. The latter would probably be manageable if you want to hand out DLC to others.

Did you get a specific address to send the completed affidavit to, or am I missing something?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
If you're getting 400 songs worth of DLC, I wonder if theyre going to fit it on one redeemable code, or just a bunch of $50 MSP cards. The latter would probably be manageable if you want to hand out DLC to others.

Did you get a specific address to send the completed affidavit to, or am I missing something?

I had to email the woman again the other night, but she replied to me the next morning saying that we could either print it out, sign it, then mail it, or if we wanted, we could just print it out, sign it, scan it, and email it to her. I'm probably going to just email it so it won't take days to get to her. I'll send you the email with her address. If anyone else needs it just let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the email!

Kaitlyn Viater wrote:
Hi Lee,

Thank you again for your participation in the Advance Into Overdrive Battle of the Bands.

You will be receiving your Energizer Rock Band guitar cap, Energizer batteries, Rock Band T-shirt, Rock Band wrist band, and Rock Band hat in 4 - 6 weeks.

In addition, you have also won 400 Rock Band DLC tracks! Attached you will find an Excel Spreadsheet with 400 Xbox token codes you can use to to redeem your DLC tracks. Each code is good for one song from the Rock Band music catalog. You will be able to chose any Rock Band song from the music catalog and you can also hold onto the codes for future DLC tracks that you may want to add to your catalog. Also attached please find instructions on redeeming token codes. Please note each of your band members will receive a separate email.

Enjoy your new music!
Kaitlyn

So how they're giving out the songs can either be awesome or terrible depending on what you were going to do with the songs. If you really plan on spreading them around, then this is great because you can give a couple songs here and there as gifts if you want, but if you're keeping them all then it's going to be incredibly tedious punching in all 400 codes <_<. Either way, 400 songs = .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
if you're keeping them all then it's going to be incredibly tedious punching in all 400 codes <_<.

Considerably less tedious if you can just paste them into https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx (then it's an action for each of 400 codes rather than for each of the ~10000 characters in the codes :-) )
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
if you're keeping them all then it's going to be incredibly tedious punching in all 400 codes <_<.

Considerably less tedious if you can just paste them into https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx (then it's an action for each of 400 codes rather than for each of the ~10000 characters in the codes :-) )

most useful post ever
MusketWarrior  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:

If only they had something like this for PS3. I got tired after putting in 10 codes. Only 190 left
Sixen  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MusketWarrior wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:

If only they had something like this for PS3. I got tired after putting in 10 codes. Only 190 left

They do.

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm;jsessionid=80F98ED67DF1067FDA9A57B8703D1B6A.sdknav-t29-2009

Congrats again guys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:

You just saved a bunch of people a lot of time . Thanks a ton!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:

You realize that link was part of the instructions given to us when we got the DLC right?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now now, let's not all ignore vVv Adrenaline's AWESOMENESS just to be getting free songs Congrats on the insane FBFC, guys!
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:

You realize that link was part of the instructions given to us when we got the DLC right?

And I thought they couldn't be serious to be sending us, players that won a bunch of songs playing the game, instructions on entering a code <_<. I got seriously owned.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your codes. Mine are only valid through 29.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MusketWarrior wrote:

No date in any part of the email for me?

In fact the excel sheet even states:

" you may hold onto the codes for future DLC tracks that you may want to add to your catalog."

Edit: Sorry, you probably don't mean a date, I'm gonna test a bunch of random ones.

Edit2: Yeah, my first, my last, and a middle random one gave me no problem..

I play my game online

Last edited by internetguy87 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving the 1st 300 on the list to Game Underground, so the last 100 are for me on the list, and so far they are working, so I don't have that problem.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MusketWarrior wrote:

RJUCPU sent an email and asked and the lady said there definately wasn't an expiration date on these. However, xbl only lets you redeem 10000 points per day (62 codes) and when CPURules started to put his in, he reached his limit at 25 codes. Maybe thats what is happening?
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: