FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dnelson05 accs RB4 PS4 Start a Band, That Smell, Little Miss Cant FCs
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Dnelson05 accs RB4 PS4 Start a Band, That Smell, Little Miss Reply with quote

I think either me or my guitar is starting to get broken in. But I'm really happy about this FC. Hopefully more to come!

FC 12-Start a Band
FC 13-That Smell
FC 14-Little Miss Can't Be Wrong!!!

Start a band and that smell were overdue but I was not expecting LMCBW. My guitar used to always drop outside the solos and I never hit either of the solos before. I'm going to try to connect to PSN today to see how my scores rank on the leaderboards--------------------------------------------------
1. Shoulder to the Plow
2. Colony of Birchmen
3. Peace Sells
4. Souls of Black
5. Chop Suey
6. Rockn Me
7. Night Lies
8. The Middle
9. Ace of Spades
10. Shackler's Revenge
11. Alabama Getaway
12. Let There be Rock
13. PDA
14. Spoonman
15. Pinball Wizard
16. Lazy Eye
17. Whered you Go
18. Almost Easy
19. Panic Attack http://www.youtube.com/user/dnelson05#p/a/u/0/J2s6oRBNzsU
20. Rob The Prez-0-Dent
21. Supreme Girl
22. Thats What You Get

2-7-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVLjr9D-xY0

12-29-10
Rob The Prez FC!!!
Hockey Theme FC
This Calling GS
Who Are You -1
Constant Motion FC from beginning of guitar solo to the end of the song
Conquer All 199K ( beast run for me )
pads are still dropping sometimes. when i get new drums i will FC shitloads of shit.

8-21-10
All Freezepop songs FC Funk #49 FC DRUMS

8-1-10
I JUST GSED PREQUEL!

6-25-10
got tribute on guitar and Tornado of Souls on drums :D

6-7-10
I have GoodWoods

6-6-10
Bodhisattva can go die in a fire ... and so can the whole idea of whammying early.... because i hit that f*cking red note just alittle bit too early and then FCed the rest of the song........... i do have a video of this just to remind myself of my worst reverse choke ever...

also... what a horrible night to have a curse i FCed on X guitar the whole way up to the last 3 notes and choked....

and painkiller...... that freaking strumming in the solo i FCed and it registered another strum after it and i got 100% with a broken combo.... i least i ended up missing in the last buildup ( not the strumming part tho... the hopos) so i figured nothing mattered so i tried to get an exact score and ended with 333,333!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have videos of all this ^^^^^^^^

6-3-10

not sure if anyone reads these but i finally GSed visions!! and it would have been a FC if my buttons wouldnt stick...... i only missed like one in the sweeps in the bridge and then during the end my blue button sticks during the fast parts... so when i miss its like 6-9 notes at a time.... also i FCed the panic attack solo 5 times in a row in practice and im better at bodhisattva

5-26-10
list of FCs ^^^^^

5-25-10

nothing great except the random Shoulder to the Plow reFC ill update scores tomorrow...... also..... SIX FLAGS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

5-24-10

Chop Suey cross-plat-1st 213045

two more FCs easy songs

night lies and rockn me

5-23-10
Shoulder to the Plow 100% FC 1631ns score was 280656
Colony of Birchmen 100% FC 1387ns score was 229425
PEACE SELLS 100% FULL COMBO 1160ns score was terrible!
Souls of Black FC!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-22-10

FCed up to the picking in the solo in painkiller... didnt even bother finishing the song >_>

trippolette bass FC :D

just so everyone knows... i FCed Master Exploder and Ramblin Man multiple times...

Shoulder to the Plow- played it in practice and FCed odd riff 2 and then in a real run i missed 2 in odd riff 2 and FCed the rest.... last night i FCed everything up to the solo and missed 2-3 notes right around where you have to strum 2 yellow notes >_>

Get Clean- about a week ago i had 2 minus 1 runs right after FCing the solo twice in practice

Colony of Birchmen- minus -1 right after picking in solo because my hand ended on an upstrum

Peace Sells- FC up until the very end of the RYBO sweeps

Souls of Black- i only played this once recently but i missed after the solo

Bodhisattva- i forget how many runs (3-5) missed in fast picking and FCed the rest once... second time i missed in fast picking and trills in end... other times were fast picking and a random spot

Battery- FC up to solo after FCing solo in practice >_> only played once tho

Panic Attack- two runs with over a 2000 note streak, one of them i hit all the fast trippletts in the solo and missed in the slow part after them

Visions- first note that i havent even GSed this... but for some reason i can FC the entire ending in one run and FC the entire bridge in the next run

and Painkiller- FCed both speedups and the picking in the first solo... only misses were in the 2 shredding spots in the first solo which i usually hit around 80% of the time

5-21-10

My friend got GoodWoods and i tried playing on them yesterday.... it was amazing........

5-19-10

FC outside of odd riff 2 right after i hit it in practice >_>

5-18-10
so im thinking about trying for a FGFC since i already have a tech. FC of everything (i think) in the game. i figure ill start out on the hard songs and work my way down... so i went into practice and played the solo in Get Clean and FCed it on my 2nd try... and then i went into the actual song and the first time i missed one in the middle of the solo and the 2nd time i missed one in the picking (yes, back to back >_>) and i know i only missed one because the solo thing said 99% for like 2 or 3 notes ill work on it some later

so i tried bodhisatva once and i FCed both solos.... missed one note in fast picking

i went back to try bodhisatva a couple more times... got 2 runs with -1 in fast picking and then screwing up the trill in the end of the song... then i went onto souls of black for the first time and i FCed past the solo and then on one of those quick YYRO things i missed.... then onto (the mastadon song... im drawing a blank) and i FCed up to right after the picking part of the solo and then my hand ended as an upstrum and i lost beat and screwed up with like a 12xx note streak... then just for fun i went to panic attack and FCed up to the very end of the fast part in the guitar solo... ended that with a 2004 note streak.........
5-17-10
Chiron FC (actually its a reFC)
Levitate FC (feels so good)
Transmaniacon MC FC (also a reFC)

so close to Warriors of Time solo 3 FC
for damnation game i just went into practice mode and FCed the entire solo and then went to the outro and FCed that all on my 1st try so i might be shooting for an FC on that one soon.
i actually have a technical FC of the whole malmsteen pack outside of my 91% Caprici solo 3 :/
also, FCed the whole painkiller solo on my first try
still 0 megadeth FCs
anyone wanna give me a song or 2 to try to FC?

5-15-10
shit

5-14-10

Prequel to the Sequel FC!!!!
GG&HT FC until right before picking
Holy Wars 1499ns very close to an FC
Warriors of Time near FC (FC of all tapping parts)
Trippolette re-re-re-re-FC never gets old :D

videos for everything!!!!! im upoading them whenever i can because i have dialup right now :(

5-12-10
301/306 GSs 5 to go

5-04-10
235/300 GS

5-01-10

sulfur GS
rude mood 297749
chiron FC
Trippolette FC & reFC
trippolette FC outside of wtf fill on drums

also on drums
sulfur GS
peace of mind sightread FC
guns of summer 181k

2-14-10
...and Justice for All FC! 3695 note streak!

2-12-10
59.96 100 yard breastroke
2:02.37 200 yard IM

2-11-10
Green Grass and High Tides FC
optimal Self Esteem

2-6-10
Visions 198K
Prequel 264K
This Calling 197K
That YYBBYYBBYYBB part in Constant motion FC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-4-10
Blinded by Fear GS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-2-10
Panic Attack GS
Peace Sells GS
This Calling 188k
more consistancy
1-28-10:
Waking the Demon FC
Ace of Spades FC
DOA GS
Blinded by Fear 5*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-18-10:
im not sure if anyone remembers me but i used to be on this site alot. back on scorehero i had 65/70 gh3 FCs, i got decent at squeezing and had a couple of firsts including Reptilia. once gh4 came out i pretty much gave up on guitar hero and i never really got into rockband, but there are alot of good songs now on rockband so im trying to become more recognized again. on guitar i 'can' FC almost everything; i havent really tried FCing too many songs but i can hit 'almost' anything. on drums i focus more on FCing songs. i dont have an ION set and up until a few weeks ago i barely had a rb2 set. i just recently got a new rb2 drum set so im hoping that should help me get more FCs. also, here is a link the my science genius girl FC on my first rb2 drumset. dont forget to sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-ABCGgAsg

Last edited by dnelson05 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 124 times in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom sawyer FC!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

several 1sts

guitar ps2 expert

up to 9.3 million too
Darion  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh..

you accidently submitted 1.4 mil for pleasure pleasure. >_>
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34464#34464

Join the RB March Madness tournament, because Kris is awesome and because I said so.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Darion
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darion wrote:
uh..

you accidently submitted 1.4 mil for pleasure pleasure. >_>

yea.. i saw that and fixed it
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have as much time to play any more other than weekends

does anyone know if theres hyperspeed for this game???
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET!!!!
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand, you have internet, why are you waiting for wireless internet to post picture proof?
Darion  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
i dont understand, you have internet, why are you waiting for wireless internet to post picture proof?

The poor man has dial-up =(

Join the RB March Madness tournament, because Kris is awesome and because I said so.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Darion
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Tom Sawyer reFC!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I got it on vid too but i cant upload it (dialup)
i overlapped an OD too so i think i can get 127K
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa247/dnelson05/DSC03488.jpg
Darion  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good goin so far man.

Thurman91  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn you, i liked this 1st, guess ill Re-FC it later

nice job though
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously?
brian0153  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never found black hole sun to be that hard i can almost fc it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: