FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
matt's thread- XVox: Rust In Peace Full Album FC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: matt's thread- XVox: Rust In Peace Full Album FC Reply with quote

7/11/10 (lol at date)- Finished off Rust In Peace tonight. Accidently deleted Rust In Peace... Polaris' picture but I still have the other two, might redo RiP...P with a path though for proof tomorrow.

7/09/10- So I did the once in a lifetime sit down on vocals last night. All I have is Holy Wars, Poison Was The Cure, and Rust In Peace left which I may get those tonight. Also got 1st on Dawn Patrol without knowing until I looked at the scores this morning xD.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.

Last edited by matt6662 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
matt6662  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, barrowing my friends Xbox indefinately, so more RB2 time for me. Downloaded RiP and Gold Starred 7/8 songs. All I have to GS is Tornado of Souls and I'm 2-3k off of the GS. Also GS'ed Constant Motion in the outro and I've been going for. I have a picture of that, but i'll put it up if needed.

3/29/10 Accomplishment Summary:
RiP Album 7/8 Gold Stars (XGtr.)
Constant Motion Gold Stars (XGtr.)

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/09/10- So I did the once in a lifetime sit down on vocals last night. All I have is Holy Wars, Poison Was The Cure, and Rust In Peace left which I may get those tonight. Also got 1st on Dawn Patrol without knowing until I looked at the scores this morning xD.

Matt wrote:
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/11/10 (lol at date)- Finished off Rust In Peace tonight. Accidently deleted Rust In Peace... Polaris' picture but I still have the other two, might redo RiP...P with a path though for proof tomorrow.

Matt wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: