FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Game Universe's Jamie makes a HUGE ANNOUCEMENT! MASS PLAYERS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Game Universe's Jamie makes a HUGE ANNOUCEMENT! MASS PLAYERS Reply with quote

I am so happy to be able to make the following announcement!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEI_4ZVlhs

This was only made possible because of all of your support! I will post up as soon as I have more info!!!!
Path102  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3!!!!!!!! I live in somerville so now I can be a frequent customer.

Glad to see this is happening! So friggin happy Amazing news.

Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

I'm a bit far to regularly visit, but I'm psyched to hear that you're getting back on your feet, so to speak. Maybe if you have a second con with a bit more, um, legal financial backing. ;)

Either way, though, this is great news.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYEEESSSS!!!!! Jaime this is amazing. Congratulations to you guys! I'm sure it took a lot of work to get this all off the ground. If you can open before I go back to college in January I will most certainly be there for the grand opening! I'm sure my bandmates will be thrilled to hear this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW!!!

Everything about this is awesome, especially your location! I'm at Bentley and when I have my car on campus, it's a 15 minute drive to get there! And if for some reason I don't have my car, I just hop on my school's shuttle into Harvard Square, then take the T into Davis Station, then a 5 minute walk to the store!

I must say I have very high hopes for this after all the epic times at GU. You guys sell games for less, buy ours for more, have a shitload of awesome TVs to play on, hold some of the best tournaments around for a ton of different games, and your collection of games, from NES all the way to this generation, just can't be beaten. I honestly laugh out loud when people talk about how "awesome" place like Gamestop are (which is a complete lie ). Not to mention Jamie is the fucking man and all . Definitely the coolest store owner I've ever met. Can't wait to see what the store looks like! Assuming you guys don't open during my winter break (which unfortunately might happen since I'm off from mid December until late January), but if I don't make it the first day then I'll definitely be there soon after.

I guess my only question is whether or not the old GU staff will be work at Game Underground (which I guess is now the new GU ). The store just wouldn't be the same without Collin, Ben, etc. <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAYYY!!!! I knew you guys were too awesome to go out like that.
I'm super-excited to hear that you guys will be back up and running soon. AND you'll be even closer to me now which makes it a no-brainer to go shopping there for all my gaming needs (seeya later Best Buy!)
Good luck and have fun putting the new digs together.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An extra 20-30 minute drive to get there, but it doesn't matter. Awesome news! I plan to be there on opening day.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As will i =o
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for all your support! RB was the one tournament that I was actually able to compete in (Thanks Ben, Steve, Colin) and I'm so happy you guys are excited!

It's awesome that Brock and Bri are closer to us now!!!!

I'm also psyched to hear that Hellashes and Tobias are still willing to come out!!!!!

As of right now I am the only former GU employee OFFICIALLY working for the new store. I'm sure Colin and Ben will come out for tournaments and to hang out as much as they can though!!!

Dan and Blinky will be running tournaments for other games as well!
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! According to Mapquest it's only a 33 minute drive from where Alec and I live. We're gonna try to make it to every tournament !!!

Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be DJ Hero tournaments?

GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhhhhhhhhhhhI need a car.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I don't know what Game Universe was, but I live in Brighton so that's pretty cool. I'll try to come by sometime and see whats up, especially if there's any kind of RB tournament
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Okay, so I don't know what Game Universe was, but I live in Brighton so that's pretty cool. I'll try to come by sometime and see whats up, especially if there's any kind of RB tournament

You missed out on some mighty good times my friend. I have a feeling this place is going to be awesome as well.

Jamie, any idea on when the exact opening date will be? Some of us have work over the winter break and need to give our managers some notice. Do you at least know if it will be December or January? I'm seriously so pumped for this. Since I'm close to the store now I'll probably head down to a smash tournament or halo or something just to get my ass kicked . Should be fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys the response has been awesome.

We are aiming for the end of December..... Stuff is very hard to get done.

We NEED to have DJ Hero Tournaments as well as RB and GH!

I got lolgu back with all our songs too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: