FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trimoly - BODHISATTVA OMB FC!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trimoly  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Trimoly - BODHISATTVA OMB FC!! Reply with quote

LoL I've gotta lrn2 playTrimoly's "accomplishments"!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolMy Youtube

Some OMB banners I've earned. Too lazy to put gtr or drum banners as well.

7.8 WUUUUUUT!! FIIINALLY FCd guitar and the rest of it (vocals and bass) were easy. By FAR my best OMB FC (well not sure if this is considered harder than SttP but like seriously, this is so freaking annoying). I also have an OMB split screen video coming since I FCd all of the instruments on split screen video, just gotta edit them together. It might take a while but I think it'll be worth waiting. If anyone has cool banner of this accomplishment, I'd be glad to have one. Also that guitar thingy must be some sort of glitch since the note streak is the one that is an FC and I clearly didn't miss or overstrum or nothing at all. Weird.

6.8 Ok so I got this yesterday but it took long enough to edit and upload the video so updating this now. OMB FC is definitely coming but I've lost all the consistency in the part right after the chords. I'm beast at chords (hit them 14 times a row yesterday, and got the part after them once). I tried hard for the guitar FC several months ago, all I got was seven solo2 chokes, 4 of witch were in the trill. Painful as fuck.

Bodhisattva FC-video

24.7 Yay got the video edited and uploaded. I hope you'll subscribe my channel 'n stuff. About the FC itself, it wasn't that tough since I got pretty consistent at the monster fill, but still, pretty solid FC and a good come back -FC for me. :D

Forever FC video!!

24.7 So basically I took a long break from RB. But I recently got a capturecard and I'm starting to get decent at drums again so subscribe to see crapload of new videos. First full song video will be up tomorrow and It's gonna be a real comeback video. Should be pretty awesome. I recorded a small compilation yesterday so go check that one out and subscribe and stuff. So yea that's about it. I'm happy to be back here again and hope you to see some sick drum/omb stuff here.

The small montage I told ya.

18.4. Got drums (4th place) couple of days ago but didn't want to update this until I get the OMB FC. Pretty happy with this even tho only drums are decently hard. I also got some more drum FCs and I'm now at 58 FCs. More to come soon.

13.4 Played some drums today and actually got quite a few optimals and good scores. I'm on my way towards 75 FCs! scores here

11.4 Uploaded my drum scores (see here). Decided to start to get those easy FCs and to get my overall rank as high as possible. I haven't even sightreaded all the songs so I have a long way to go. :D

8.4 FINALLY. It's fucking done now. By FAR my best OMB FC, best drum FC and one of the best guitar FCs yet. Took COUNTLESS of outro chokes on guitar till I finally got it today. Yesterday evening I was pretty god damn consistent with the solo, but missed every single run somewhere in oodd riff 2. Today, I was super good at odd riff 2 but failed on the solo. I even had to tap one orange note to get this done but dun care. Also, I'm VERY aware that my guitar score sux balls, but I had to activate in the most retarted places in the solo because I just couldn't hit the hardest parts of it under OD today. :| Nevertheless, STTP OMB FC is MINE!

6.4 HOLY FUCKING SHIT! About a god damn time. I've had a solo screw up on this for so long that it feels fantastic to get this done! By far my best drum FC. I've three outro chokes on guitar of this so an OMB FC is definitely coming!

31.3 Finally a little update: Panic Attack Bridge FC splitscreen vid

28.2 YUS! Can't find a banner anywhere tho.

So today I was randomly playing some songs when I decided to try BYOB. Didn't even expect to GS since I've only GSd it once before but somehow managed to FC first try. :D I was god damn nervous after the second blast but luckily no chokes. I know it ain't hard song but for me it's somehow hard to hold combo even during the verses..

23.2 YAY!

Today after school I was thinking like "which decently hard FCs I could get on drums pretty easily" and scrolled down the song list and (DF)TR popped in to my eyes. I didn't know the hard parts so I just wandered thru it in practice mode. I really didn't take that long to tackle gtr solo c down so I made some real runs. Second run getting to guitar solo C and I FCd it. Luckily no chokes so YAS!! Got vox and bass on my sightread after that and guitar in three runs so this didn't take long at all. Pretty tough FC on drums so ya boi.

15.2 WUT?!

Ok so here's the deal: when I logged in to scorehero today I saw the "GGAHT XBass rivalry" and thought like "well, I could be in since I have FCd 2e quite a few times". But I hadn't sightreaded the whole song so after joining in I went to sightread it and quess what. FUCKING PARTLY SIGHTREAD FCD! First time ever seeing the whole chart (had only seen 2e before) and BOOM FC! I was so, so nervous but thank god didn't choke. By far my best bass FC :DD

3.2 Lolwat

My computer was broken so couldn't update my thread. I got all of these within this week. Pretty happy. I got Prez-O-Dent drum on video but can't upload it for now. I'll upload a split screen vid of it next week. =)

24.1 Holy fuck I'm on a roll. Aqualung drum FC! No chokes or pre chokes. First time FCing to outro so yuuuus. Pretty damn happy with this. I'm trying to OMB FC this but it's gonna take a while because vocals is pretty hard. :DD

24.1 Yay, Trees OMB FC. After mesh modding my IONs I can FC chorus 1 like two out of three times. So this wasn't too hard. Vox last phrase is hard, choked there twice. :D Upcoming OMB FCs: Souls of Black, Aqualung (FCd outro 3 times in a row), Clouds Over California (pre choked drums many times) Let There Be Rock and Get Clean. So one of those will be next, maybe LTBR since all I got left is drums and its easy. :P

18.1 Looong time since my last update. Basically I haven't played drums for like 3 weeks since I'm waiting for my mesh heads to arrive so that I can start modding my IONs. I've had WTD drum FC for like a month or so, but FINALLY got guitar aswell. After that the bass and vox was easy. Pretty damn happy with this because this is one of my better OMB FCs. Also, I said that I had every single F-Pop song OMB FC'd because I couldn't find Sprode in music store and thought that it was available for a limited time but then found it from game addons and downloaded. FC'd drums, bass and gtr like three weeks ago but couldn't get vocals because of that "broken" talkie (for me it was) in the end of the song. Got it yesterday so pretty damn happy. Now I can use That awesome banner. BTW, DRUMS WAS NASTY BITCH TO FC!

4.1 Well, I got all of these a short while ago but never got around updating my thread. So it seems like there's five songs of Freezepop available in RB but I couldn't find Sporde or something anywhere so I'll say I have 'em all now.

1.1 Ok so Here's the deal: Since I FC'd RTL on drums and got ZERO fucking replies I thought like "oh fuck, I really need to OMB FC this shit to get some recognition xD" and I did. I'm pretty fucking happy right now since I don't feel like I'm that good with plastar. But apparently I managed to FC guitar and bass so pretty damn happy with this. By far the best OMB FC I've got. Way harder than They're Red Hot or Colony of Birchmen or lol Everlong. Also, don't know how many OMB FC there is of this song but I think not THAT many. Maybe under ten dunno lol?

30.12 :OO

Holy shit. Randomly played this as a warm up song yesterday and choked after the dbl kick. Then today I got this after like 5 tries! I just can't imagine I got this incredibly fast since I've never practiced this song other than verse 3. My best FC so far definitely. OMB FC would be nuts but I doubt If I'll get the guitar. Dunno Yet. 5th place in SH also. Gotta lrn2 backend.

Also some random stuff again, Bat Country GS that I got a short while ago

I've also played some easy songs on gtr and drums to get FCs for my OMB FC project. On gtr I've got something like 40 (could get at least 75) and on drums I have something like 40 too (could get like 70 maybe). Newest drum FCs are Alabama Getaway, E-Pro, Pinball Wizard, The Middle and Today. All of those are pretty easy but at some point I gotta get them as well so why not now. :D I'll try to get as many OMB FCs as possible (for now my goal is over 60 but not sure how many I'll get). Gotta lrn2 vox.

25.12 Haven't updated this thread in a loooooong time. Lot of stuff has happened so let's get started. Spoonman OMBFC. I got this a while ago. Nothing too hard except vox which didn't take too long. I think I'm actually learning to sing a bit in RB2.

Two Weeks: Thank God Finally. I just can't hit the intro for my life so extremely happy with this. I've had total of 6 outro chokes so >_<. Pretty decent FC so yas.

Waking The Demon: It's a while since I got this but I thought this is not worth bumping a thread. A bit overrated song imo but it's definitely not EASY. Just not tier 7 stuff imo. I'm close to OMB FC'ing this but I hate the riff on gtr. I've had multiple -1 runs where the only miss is in that stupid fucking riff. Solo and strumming is kinda easy so when I get lucky with the riff I'll get this on gtr.

Bad Reputation: Sightread FCd this a couple days ago. Overtiered imo but oh well. Pretty fast but short enough so I don't get tired when playing this.

Hungry Like The Wolf: I was seriously thinking that I'll never FC this piece of crap but got it pretty easily after checking the sticking for some spots.

Constant Motion: 8k improve to my old score. Pretty happy with this run, FCd the double stroke thingy before the guitar solo and -2d the solo. Also happy with streak. =)

And random stuff that I'm too tired to write a description on: Battery GS (FC coming) and SttP GS (pretty happy with this for now, but I'll start working on this soon).

8.12 Omg, Colony of Birchmen OMB FC. Got gtr and bass yesterday evening and then drums and vox today. I've choked drums 2 times in the last few notes so i'm glad to finally FC this bitch. Funny thing is that vox and drums took a total of 10 minutes after school today. After sightread 4* ing vox I was sure that this OMB FC will take a while but then next try I got it. Sooo happy moment. :D EDIT WTF EVERLONG OMB FC!! Finally! Got drums FC on video so expect a video of that soon. Make sure you don't miss it and subscribe to my YT account (link in the signature). Omg I'm on a fucking roll. I mean seriously, CoB and Everlong OMB FCs within three hours. O_o

7.12 Yes, finally recorded They're Red Hot video. I've FCd it like 20 times in four days and yes, I have an optimal score. I put the video together kinda fast so that I could finally get TRH FC video up. Also I have an OMB FC of it but I think I'm not getting regonition at all. :| Well, I understand it since there are plenty of better players than me. :')

They're Red Hot FC split screen view

4.12 GSd Panic Attack today. Kinda decent score. FC MIGHT be possible if I just learned bridge C but we'll see. =)

3.12 What the fuck. Bought this song yesterday and got GS on drums. Then today after school I FCd quickly gtr and bass and then grinded drums for about an hour and vox about an hour. Definitely My best OMB FC by far and best drum FC, best vox FC. Oh, if you are wondering why in some pictures the player is player 2 and in some it's my GT ThymZ, I guess it depends on whether I launch RB2 my guitar or IONs being controller 1. All of the instruments are still obviously played by me. :D

29.11 Yas, Almost Easy OMB. Oh, I HAVE to throw that cliché, that was almost easy. Not THAT easy but I have FC'd drums many times but yesterday I FCd it again with a decent path and a pic. I did vox last night at around 3:00 - 3:30 pm because I couldn't sleep, and today did bass and guitar. Guitar was a lot easier than I thought. Bass was maybe even harder than guitar. From hardest to easiest it was maybe Vox, bass, gtr, drums.

27.11 Woot!! Epic day on RB2 for me. First I got Chop Suey OMB (well I only had to do vox, gtr and bass today). I think I'm learning to sing a bit so that's cool. I might get some more OMB FCs. Also, I FC'd Lazy Eye on guitar, on video! Took some amount of time but not too much. I might be getting an OMB FC of it, not sure If the rest of the instruments are hard because I haven't seen the charts. Anyway, that's some major accomplishment (for me at least).

Lazy Eye video

EDIT. YAAAAS!! Finally got vocals. It was pretty damn hard for tier 1 song. I was so frustrated after those fucking unnecessary misses. But omg, my fourth OMB FC since I got Master Exploder couple days ago but forgot to mention. Video of it is coming, no pics. :(

26.11 Yay! Got Give It All as my first OMB FC. Nothing too hard but drums took quite a while. After FCing drums I got gtr, bass and vox in like total 30 minutes. Vox took like 75% of that time (ya I can't rly sing in rockband yet). :D I hope I'll get some more OMB FCs in near future. Some harder ones. Everlong is very close since I have FC'd all except drums which I have -1 on. :(

24.11 Ima start a new accomplishment thread now. I have a drums acc thread somewhere here (without replys of course) but didn't find it too fast so I'll start a new one for guitar.

So I strummed a bit today. I filmed those in about 30 minutes and I hadn't FC'd any of them before. Pretty cool I guess. :DD

Oh, here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqzah9pCY8A

Last edited by Trimoly on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 am; edited 51 times in total
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolfirst

Wow dude, looks like we could have a new player in the contest to knock off the last 3 Un-FCd guitar songs! If you can get the My Last Words sections you can probably get EJN and DGAM too. Have you tried for those yet?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll try them when I get some points. I don't have DGAM or EJN, but I'll buy them as soon I get some points.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb for some OMB stuff. :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hot damn. Your FIRST OMB FC is Give It All? I can't even GS that on drums XD. GREAT job! If that's your first OMB FC, I'd hate to see what you could do next...:P

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Rapez  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats dude, that's awesome ;D

And grats for Master Exploder OMB FC too :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job on give it all ombfc.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb for Lazy Eye FC video and Chop Suey OMB FC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Lazy Eye FC!

Oh, and go to Hell for FCing Chop Suey! guitar.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb for Lazy Eye OMB FC :o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. It's amazing to FC it on guitar, but to get a OMB as well? Wow
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
sigster1287  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

way to go man i was extremely happy when i got that lazy eye omb. its a really good accomplishment. i wish i could get chop suey as well. ive had everything recorded except for guitar now for probably 3 months lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sigster1287
Trimoly  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb for Almost Easy OMB FC.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 A7X. Gratz on the OMB as well. How to see some crazy stuff here :P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
Rapez  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice job on They're Red Hot OMB FC!!

Congrats :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: