FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CyclopsDragon Updated?: Blinded by Fear RB3 XDrums FC (May. 15/13)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: CyclopsDragon Updated?: Blinded by Fear RB3 XDrums FC (May. Reply with quote

Hi, I play Expert Guitar, Bass and now Drums. Check my signature for some cool things that I've done.

RECENT NEWS:

May 15/13: HEY LOOK I GOT LAZY AGAIN, HERE'S AN UPDATE

I FCd this the day after I bought it. Twice in a row. Wasn't really expecting that, but I'll take it. Probably my best drums FC. Also here's some other stuff that I never put here.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Expert Pro Keys FC

Sleepwalker Expert Drums FC

Embedded Expert Guitar FC

Embedded Expert Drums GS (281k)

Day of Mourning Expert Guitar FC

Mar. 14/13:

I can't believe I wasn't recording this. -2, one right after the long tom-kick tradeoff section and one in the outro beat. I'll probably go for this FC soon. Also here's some old stuff that I never actually put here.

Jan. 31/13:

Just a couple of weird kicks and a moderately challenging fill. The hardest fill is covered, so bleh.

Jan. 28/13: First update in quite a while. Also my first significant drums accomplishment:

I haven't been getting anything I've really been trying to get, so I played this for 15 minutes today and got it. Not a bad FC, but there's really nothing that hard in it.

Dec. 20/12:
Bigger image than usual, but whatever.

Well, that was fast. First try in months was a choke, and the FC came a few runs later. This is probably my second most overdue FC, after Incubus. I recorded in 720p, and I got hands for the solo, so my first ever HD PiP will go up on Christmas.

Also, here's an FC from two days ago that I didn't get the chance to put up.

Dec. 16/12: WTF I actually played Rock Band today.

I got 95% on solo 3 yesterday on a random run, and I got it third try today. I guess it's not as hard as I remember it being.

Oct. 21/12: Rock Band 3 Expert Guitar FGFC!
I remember thinking that I would never get this when I first got RB3, and yet here I am. That makes three FGFCs. RB2 bass will never happen (lolvisions) and I want to wait until I get a midi pro adapter so I can do keys on keys (not keytar). Anyway, I'm not sure where I'm going from here, so here are the proofs anyway.
Viva La Resistance
Been Caught Stealing
Roundabout
Beast and the Harlot
Llama
Antibodies
Free Bird
25 or 6 to 4
Crazy Train
Caught in a Mosh
Rainbow in the Dark
The remaining 71 songs
"Low Rider", "Get Up, Stand Up" and "Whip It" don't have the note streaks in the pictures, but I figure I don't need to reFC those three because they're so easy.

Oct. 14/12: I guess it's time to go for the FGFC.

Oct. 10/12: WOOOOOOO Pt.2

I don't know where this came from. I sort of learned the solo forever ago and then stopped playing this song, and I came back to it today and got it after a few reverse chokes. I've been getting a lot recently; maybe I'll get some more disc stuff and then go for the FGFC? Who knows :P

This one only took a few tries; most of it's fairly simple, and I can't really point out a hardest part, because all of my misses were due to me not fully paying attention. That makes 13/18 Megadeth FCs.

Oct. 3/12: WOOOOOOO

I really can't believe I got this so quickly. I only had my first real chokes on it yesterday, two past the solo and two right near the end of the solo. I guess it's not REALLY that hard, because it's a fairly simple pattern, so I don't know where I'd rank it, but I'm still really happy with it.

My first FC video of this mysteriously vanished, so I reFCd it with a slightly better score. Fun song to play, nothing really challenging at all, just keeping the pattern going.

This song... I spent a lot of time just missing randomly, and I had a few post-solo 3 chokes, but it was pretty fun to go for, and I'm glad I got it.

Just started trying for this today. I love the verse riff, so going for this song actually made me happy, despite all of my post-solo misses. I didn't miss the hard solo even once. Just two more FCs until I've gotten all of the newly-downloaded Megadeth songs that I can get (screw IAS).

Oct. 1/12: Oh hey, I'm updating with pictures again. I've got four more Megadeth FCs for you.

I really like playing this song. I still think that the second solo's harder than the third; it gave me a lot more grief when I was going for this.

The second solo ruined a bunch of runs, but I got this in decent time. The first solo didn't really give me much trouble.

Ugh, fuck this chart. This song, among others, makes me think that Megadeth's drummer is a philosopher, because he has a completely abstract sense of time. The tempo fluctuates so much.

First play up to the end of the first solo, sightread from then onward; naturally, that means I had leftover OD at the end, but whatever. This song has some very fun sections.

Sept. 27/12: Well, I just realized that I should probably updating my thread with pictures rather than waiting until after I've uploaded videos, so here are a few things I've done recently.

This is such a fun chart; I love playing everything in it, except maybe the very beginning.

I tapped the triplets because I was still rusty. Pretty fun to play, but I choked after the triplets a bunch of times. The outro's kinda nasty because of the tempo fluctuation.

Fairly easy, got it in a few tries after sightread.

Sept. 26/12: Sorry that I haven't updated in a month, but I didn't get anything until this past Sunday, and I couldn't access SH until today. I got 3 new FCs which are listed below, and I bought a whole bunch of Megadeth songs, so I'll be uploading any FCs I get two days apart, starting tomorrow, in the order in which I got them. Don't expect IAS, Five Magics, ToS or H18. H18 is a possibility, but the rest of them won't happen for a while.

Sept. 25/12: The Crying Machine (Live) 100% FC! Not the hardest song, but it's been haunting me for a while, so I'm glad I got it.

Sept. 24/12: Been Caught Stealing RB3 Expert Guitar FC. Chords, solos, nothing that hard. Just a matter of learning the swing rhythm, which I happen to already know as a musician.

Sept. 23/12: Conquer All RB3 Expert Guitar FC. Fun song, medium speed strumming with fret changes, a chokeable sweep. Nothing too special.

Aug. 10/12: RB2 XGuitar FGFC! I kinda kept this hidden, because I wanted it to be a surprise. After getting those seven RB2 guitar FCs in February, I took a break, but I came back and FCd the rest of the game over the past 5 days. Except Lazy Eye. I didn't re-FC that. Because that song is a jerk. Anyway, here are the pics and videos. Some of it's out of order, so I'll do the proper order later. Also, I re-FCd Bodhisattva on RB2, just so that it'd be complete.

WARMUP TIER:
Eye of the Tiger
Float On
Today
Hungry Like the Wolf
Cool for Cats
Pretend We're Dead
My Own Worst Enemy
One Step Closer
We Got the Beat
That's What You Get
Rebel Girl
So What'cha Want

APPRENTICE TIER:
Drain You
New Kid in School
Hello There
American Woman
I Was Wrong
Nine in the Afternoon
Lump
Man in the Box
Our Truth
White Wedding (Part 1)
E-Pro
Mountain Song

SOLID TIER:
Psycho Killer
Spirit in the Sky
Kids in America
Feel the Pain
Conventional Lover
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Give it Away
Bad Reputation
Pump it Up
You Oughta Know
Go Your Own Way
Welcome to the Neighborhood

MODERATE TIER:
PDA
Shooting Star
Livin' on a Prayer
De-Luxe
Girl's Not Grey
One Way or Another
Tangled Up in Blue
Alex Chilton
Alive
The Middle
Aqualung
Supreme Girl

CHALLENGING TIER:
Down With the Sickness
Give it All
Where'd You Go?
Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
Everlong
Pinball Wizard
Rob the Prez-O-Dent
Testify
Uncontrollable Urge
Any Way You Want It
Round and Round
Night Lies

NIGHTMARE TIER:
Let There Be Rock
Alabama Getaway
Lazy Eye (WARNING: LOW QUALITY VIDEO)
Chop Suey
Teen Age Riot
The Trees (Vault Edition)
Carry On Wayward Son
Ace of Spades '08
Rock'n Me
Spoonman
Almost Easy
Shackler's Revenge

IMPOSSIBLE TIER:
Master Exploder
Ramblin' Man
Souls of Black
Bodhisattva
Colony of Birchmen
Peace Sells
Shoulder to the Plow
Battery
Get Clean
Panic Attack
Painkiller
Visions

Aug. 6/12: I COMMAND THIS THREAD TO RISE FROM THE DEAD!

Hi, it's been a while, hasn't it? I got bored of updating this thread, and I really wasn't getting that much worth mentioning, but I've decided to update the thread with everything decent that I've gotten since I stopped, including upload dates.

Aug. 5/12: We Are the Nightmare Expert Guitar FC. Fun song, bitch to FC.

Aug. 4/12: 25 Or 6 to 4 Expert Guitar FC. Once I figured out the first set of trills, it only took me 10 chokes.

Aug. 3/12: Bleed Expert Guitar FC. Strumming, strumming, strumming, weird rhythms, very fun to play.

Aug. 2/12: Crazy Train Expert Guitar FC. Fucking trill lanes. Ozzy Osbourne FC 14/15.

Aug. 1/12: I Don't Wanna Stop Expert Guitar FC. 13/15 Ozzy FCs. Silly solo, first try of the day.

July 31/12: No More Tears Expert Guitar FC. 12/15 Ozzy FCs. Nothing really hard.

July 30/12: Diggin' Me Down Expert Guitar FC. 11/15 Ozzy FCs. Fun solo.

July 28/12: Crazy Babies Expert Guitar FC. 10/15 Ozzy FCs. Slightly awkward verse riff says hi.

July 16/12: Let Me Hear You Scream Expert Guitar FC. 9/15 Ozzy FCs. Silly solo, slightly annoying to hit.

July 11/12: Nightmare (A7X) Expert Guitar FC. 3/3 A7X pack FCs. Fairly easy, but I always overstrum choked this when I went for it.

June 22/12: Run to the Hills (OV) Expert Guitar FC. First try. Dat solo.

*insert drought here*

April 4/12: Symphony of Destruction Expert Guitar SRFC. Not sure how that worked out. 2/3 new Deth songs FCd.

Feb. 22/12: Caught in a Mosh RB3 Expert Guitar FC. Honestly, I find this much easier than a lot of people make it out to be. Then again, I love stagger strumming.
(recorded Feb. 16/12)

Feb. 21/12: Visions RB2 Expert Guitar FC! This song sucks and the chart can go die in a fire. 'Nuff said.
(recorded Feb. 16/12)

Feb. 20/12: Shoulder to the Plow RB2 Expert Guitar FC. I've saved the best for last, and from that, you can probably guess what's last, because there's not much better than what I've already put up and what I FCd before RB3 came out (and on RB3).
(recorded Feb. 15/12)

Feb. 19/12: Peace Sells RB2 Expert Guitar FC. Another first try. Only 2 more RB2 videos left.
(recorded Feb. 15/12)

Feb. 18/12: Panic Attack RB2 Expert Guitar FC. First try, if you don't count the run where I missed 10 seconds into the guitar part, which I don't :P
(recorded Feb. 16/12)

Feb. 17/12: Painkiller RB2 Expert Guitar FC. All of these songs are so much easier than I remember them being.
(recorded Feb. 16/12)

Feb. 16/12: Battery RB2 Expert Guitar FC. Cool. I've got 5 more RB2 FCs, so those'll go up one per day.
(recorded Feb. 15/12)

Feb. 15/12: Get Clean RB2 Expert Guitar FC. It's been a long time since I played RB2. The solo was never really hard for me, but I could never be arsed to go for it, and I was surprised that I got it in 3 tries after not playing RB2 for over a year.

Feb. 9/12: RB3 EXPERT BASS FGFC!
I saved Free Bird for last. That video and the setlist scroll are up now (well, the setlist scroll will be up within 10 or so minutes).
Pics or GTFO (not all of the pictures will be uploaded, with videos substituting for them)
Setlist Scroll
COMPLETE LIST:
Warmup (11/11):
Imagine
Need You Tonight
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
I Love Rock N' Roll
Outer Space
Smoke on the Water
Sister Christian
The Hardest Button to Button
Last Dance
Just Like Heaven
Walking on the Sun

Apprentice (12/12):
Rehab
In the Meantime
Good Vibrations (Live)
Du Hast
I Can See for Miles
Me Enamora
Something Bigger, Something Brighter
Heart of Glass
I Wanna Be Sedated
Oye Mi Amor
Here I Go Again
Midlife Crisis

Solid (12/12):
Rock Lobster
The Con
Plush
Cold as Ice
Living in America
Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead
Portions for Foxes
Get Free
Killing Loneliness
Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This Before
Space Oddity
I Need to Know

Moderate (12/12):
The Beautiful People
China Grove
Combat Baby
Whip It
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
King George
The Killing Moon
Oh My God
Humanoid
20th Century Boy
Low Rider
Don't Stand So Close to Me

Challenging (12/12):
Misery Business
Werewolves of London
Centerfold
Rainbow in the Dark
Foolin'
Crosstown Traffic
Bohemian Rhapsody
Get Up, Stand Up
The Power of Love
Viva la Resistance
One Armed Scissor
False Arm

Nightmare (12/12):
Lasso
Break on Through (To the Other Side)
Walk of Life
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
25 or 6 to 4
This Bastard's Life
Been Caught Stealing
Dead End Friends
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Before I Forget
Radar Love
Fly Like an Eagle

Impossible (12/12):
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Antibodies
In a Big Country
The Look
Crazy Train
Beast and the Harlot
Caught in a Mosh
Hey Man Nice Shot
Roundabout
No One Knows
Free Bird
Llama

Now, as far as going for a guitar FGFC is concerned... we'll see. I'll probably do the same thing as I did here and get all of the most difficult ones before I even think of going for it.

Feb. 08/12: 71/83 RB3 Bass FCs. The end is in sight! I've got less than an hour's worth of songs left to FC, and if none of them (maybe excluding Free Bird) are more difficult to FC than In a Big Country (which was really fun to play, by the way), then I should be in the clear. I'm hoping to finish this tomorrow and then go back to going for guitar FCs.

Feb. 07/12: 58/83 RB3 Bass FCs. I'm skipping the video for The Look because it's an overtiered piece of garbage, so you get a picture instead.

Jan. 28/12: 45/83 RB3 Bass FCs. On a side note, why is it that I can SRFC Hey Man Nice Shot and not Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots?

Jan. 7/12: Red Devil Expert Guitar FC. It had been 14 months since I played this song, and I got it on my first run to the solo. That was easy.

Dec. 30/11: Beast and the Harlot Expert Bass FC. That's 32 Bass FCs now that I've done the Warmup and Apprentice tiers. I'm re-uploading all of the pictures, so I'll update the list when those have finished uploading.

Dec. 28/11:

Welcome to the Family Expert Guitar Playread FC. Nothing too difficult, but I'm a bit surprised that I got it first try. Stole the path from JJ, made a slight alteration and managed to grab 9th place on my playread.

Nov. 29/11:

On the Backs of Angels XGuitar 100% FC. Apparently, this is first documented.

Oct. 6/11: The Attitude Song XGuitar FC. Nothing too hard, but the rest of the Vai songs may pose a bit more of a challenge. Yes, I'm going to go for them.

Sept. 27/11: Wow, it's been a while. FC of Wait and Bleed on Expert Guitar. Path could be improved slightly, but I'll live :P
Youtube search betrayed me and made me think that I got first documented. Oh well, second's fine XD

August 16/11: Crazy Train Expert Bass FC. I also FCd the entire Warmup tier, so this makes 19/83.

August 10/11 (5): Roundabout Bass FC. Looks my bass FGFC attempt is now in full swing. Probably gonna take a small break soon :P
August 10/11 (4): No One Knows Bass FC. Wheeeeeeee.
August 10/11 (3): Jerry was a Race Car Driver Bass FC! Dem tritones.
August 10/11 (2): Caught in a Mosh Bass FC! Much easier than I was expecting. 3 more FCs coming up soon.
August 10/11: Llama Bass FC. After a certain point, this was a sightread, so that's cool.
I've actually got 3 more bass FCs recorded, two of which are Impossible tier, and one of which should be (at least for FC difficulty), so those will be up in the near future.

August 9/11 (2): The Killing Moon Bass FC! That actually took a lot less time than I was expecting. I did overstrum choke twice, though.
August 9/11: Bodhisattva RB3 Guitar FC without strumming any ho/pos. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

August 8/11: Antibodies Bass FC. I guess this means I'm back? Not that hard; guitar and keys are harder to FC (yes, guitar is 4 tiers lower and it's harder for me to FC).

July 6/11: Aesthetics of Hate RB3 Expert Guitar FC. Big fat filler that was recorded precisely 59 days ago. Held off on uploading because I messed up the end-solo activation pretty badly, but now that I don't have any means of recording console videos for the next 30 days, I needed a filler/update. I'll post more stuff when I can.

June 28/11: Guns of Summer Expert Guitar FC! First time FCing past the first chorus on RB3, if you'll believe that. Also, mediocre path, but IDRC.

June 18/11: Death Quota for Purification Expert Bass FC! This is one of the first times that I can say that a bass FC tops a whole bunch of my guitar FCs. This took a good deal of work to get (although much of that work was on the guitar chart XD), and I'm quite proud of this FC.

June 12/11: Ozzy Pack 2 Guitar FC! I was technically finished the FCs on the 7th, but I forgot to update until now XD
FCs (in order)
Bark at the Moon
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Steal Away (The Night)
Diary of a Madman
Over the Mountain
I Don't Know
Flying High Again
Mr. Crowley

May 7/11: SEIZE THE DAY RB3 EXPERT GUITAR FC! Wow, I'm on a roll. Images later.

May 5/11: DAMNATION GAME RB3 MOTHERFUCKING FC! IT'S FINALLY OVER!
I'll be going for this on RB2 eventually, just because I started for it on RB2, but at the moment, I don't give a flying fuck. Thank goodness that's over.

http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/CyclopsDragon/?action=view&current=DeathQuotaGoldOne.jpg
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/CyclopsDragon/?action=view&current=DeathQuotaGoldTwo.jpg
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/CyclopsDragon/?action=view&current=DeathQuotaGoldThree.jpg
March 31/11: DEATH QUOTA FOR PURIFICATION RB3 EXPERT GUITAR GOLD STARS! No video, though; my camera ran out of batteries just over halfway through. Damn, this is so satisfying; I've been going for this for quite some time, and I happened to get about -1 or -2 on the last solo! Will re-gold for video some other time.
HELP INSERT IMAGE IT WON'T WORK FOR SOME REASON.
April 1/11: RE-GOLDED WITH 547K!

March 17/11: Tastes Like Kevin Bacon RB3 Expert Guitar FC! After quite a few reverse chokes, it's done.

February 10/11: Crushed Beyond Dust RB3 Expert Guitar strumming FC and chords -1. I still haven't hit the chords, but I've hit the transition where I missed. I lost my motivation to go for this for some reason.

December 28/10: Crushed Beyond Dust RB3 Expert Guitar 167k and GS. Definitely my best run up to that point.

December 18/10: We Are Not Anonymous RB3 Expert Guitar FC. This ended up being a lot easier than I thought it would be.

November 5/10: Scream RB2 Expert Guitar FC. Actually really easy after I figured the solo out.

September 18/10: Psychosocial RB2 Expert Guitar FC. Also my 100th video. Not really that hard once I got the solo down.

September 10/10: Mordecai RB2 Expert Guitar FC. I had a total of 11 chokes on this one.[/img][/img]

Last edited by CyclopsDragon on Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 am; edited 132 times in total
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my exact reaction when I saw your new thread. Very nice way of starting your thread. Here's to many more epic FCs, keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, I'd have started my thread if I got Psychosocial, Scream or Mordecai FC'd on guitar, let alone Tastes like Kevin Bacon

A very impressive start to your thread, may you do many more awesome accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAT.....

elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh its that guy from youtube

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:

This was my exact reaction when I saw your new thread. Very nice way of starting your thread. Here's to many more epic FCs, keep it up!

Steadysphere wrote:
Heck, I'd have started my thread if I got Psychosocial, Scream or Mordecai FC'd on guitar, let alone Tastes like Kevin Bacon

A very impressive start to your thread, may you do many more awesome accomplishments

Thanks, I really hope I can live up to the expectations of the general community.

elitewarrior500 wrote:
oh its that guy from youtube

Oh it's that other guy from YouTube.

livedadevil  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I expect you to FC Constant Motion. But yeh, I wish I could start a thread like this. Unfortunately I suck noodles and can't FC full songs ever so all I have are section FCs ugh. But we should definitely do some doubles stuff in the future. Maybe a Crawl double FC if I get off my lazy ass and get some consistency XD
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump with FREAKING DEATH QUOTA GOLD STARS!
Also, I need help inserting images, it won't work with this image website and the one I was using is having upload problems.
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad356/CyclopsDragon/?action=view&current=DeathQuotaGoldOne.jpg

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really shouldn't be double posting, even if it's just a bump, but I FUCKING FCd DAMNATION GAME! I think that deserves a double post bump.

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh. fucking epic dude.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another quick bump with a Seize the Day FC. Wow.

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's been a while. Bump with Ozzy Pack 2 Guitar FC.

FCs (in order)
Bark at the Moon
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Steal Away (The Night)
Diary of a Madman
Over the Mountain
I Don't Know
Flying High Again
Mr. Crowley

Vigarde  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wut

[22:59:02] Vigarde: ARE U BRAINDEAD?
[22:59:03] Tyler (W0Wzer333): yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: