FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lefty: Teenage Riot HUGE 1st! 19 songs reduxed, 10 1sts, +11101 points
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der: thank you for the tips I suppose, I have indeed found that what you said is true. My goal isn't to get 10,000 viewers like cosmo, I just wanted to know if some of the guys around the SH community were down with it.

malkieriking: Thanks! Nice to know that someone would definitely tune in. It's good to know that you stream yourself because I need some ideas on what to record with because at the moment I don't really have anything good enough. What do you use and what do you suggest?

MrOmyA: oh goodness, seeing you post is really kicking in the nostalgia from the RB2 days. I don't know if I'll get around to guitar... or if I want to. Bass is definitely my first priority, but we'll see!

DeftrockX3: honestly I would rather squeeze the old games that I love instead of FCing new ones. The RB1/2 engine is just my favorite and I'm so much more comfortable playing those games simply because of how they look (actually I like RB1 way more than RB2 in that sense, but I got used to RB2). Maybe eventually, but my 249/249 is sufficient for me. And I can't wait to see how this turns out either. For some reason I totally trashed RB1, but I'm not so sure about how this will turn out. My goal of 13.4 might be a little ridiculous, but I guess we won't know until I finish :P

Jackson: I feel you buddy. We'll do it one day.

bushidox: Hello! Thank you very much for your kind words. Also you didn't miss a stream of mine, I was just asking people if they would tune in if I were to stream. On the topic of GH, I actually own GH5 but rarely play it. As I noted in my response to DeftrockX3, I'm really only confortable on the Rock Band engine. Honestly it's because when I play RB there's something in the back of my head that tells me I shouldn't be missing any notes. When I play GH, that voice doesn't kick in and I'm just not as focused. I tried for a good bit of time to FC 21CSM, but no luck. After that I really just put the GH series down. Open strums are really cool, I will admit. Plus, there are so many GH games and I don't know if I want to spend the time FCing and squeezing all of them. I appreciate you talking to me about this, and I'm definitely keeping my mind open to it, so thank you very much again!

New first:

Also, Boston College sent me mail today. It was just a little booklet that I already picked up when I visited, but I was pretty excited to see that they recognized my existence :P

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
megallica  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Lefty's Back!!!

Congrats on those 1st place scores. RB1/RB2 on disc scores were probably squeezed harder than anything else in the series, so retaking 1sts on them is very impressive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpertlefty13 wrote:
Also, Boston College sent me mail today. It was just a little booklet that I already picked up when I visited, but I was pretty excited to see that they recognized my existence :P

Omg if you moved up here, I'll get TJ, BClare, and crew and we'll come hang with you. ;_;

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megallica - Hey! RB1 bass wasn't squeezed to the bone because apathtoofar wasn't around back then. Of my lead on RB1, I'd say 33% is APTF and 115 my actual squeezing ability (the other 56% is Green Grass). That's why RB2 will be interesting - I have to use the same paths as the top squeezers. However I have a ~18k bump due to Visions, so... hehe :P

Jackson - Sweet, I'll definitely be looking to have some friends :P I've been working really hard to get to a point where BC would want me, and I'm applying early, so I'm really hoping I'll get in!! I guess we'll find out in a few months now eh?

DeftrockX3 - Hopefully the boost from Visions will indeed push me over 13.4 mil. I fully expect to be down on the other 83 songs though... Jak is really good. The RB2 community score is just over 13.42, so maybe 13.41 should be my goal? Either way, there's no chance for me to break the community total like I did in RB1 :P Thanks for the encouragement!

467 lead FIGHT ME

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of points for a song with so few notes. I'm not too familiar with the bass paths (or RB2 paths in general, I never got into RB2), but 3 notes+ticks is awesome.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95
Page 95 of 95

Jump to: