FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lefty: Teenage Riot HUGE 1st! 19 songs reduxed, 10 1sts, +11101 points
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 93, 94, 95  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalDestiny: Better late than never :P I've been good, thanks!

I love seeing that five where it is

What might be my final stats:
Total songs done: 37
Total new firsts: 26
Total point increase: 15335

On to geetur

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ain't nobody give a shit about my guitar firsts
But I ain't give a shit about nobody ain't givin a shit
So I gonna bump it anyway
We called ain't-give-a-shit-ception :U

So I'm gonna need to be +565 on the community total to hit 10.55 mil. So far I've reduxed 10 songs, and I'm +1305. However there are quite a few songs I know I'm not going to be able to break first on. Getting a good run of Green Grass is also gonna be a pain in the booty, but I'll see where things take me. SAT in a week, I'm nervous, gotta get my math up to 800 and do a little better on CR, my major weak spot. An 800 on writing would also be great, but I don't know if I'm going to do better than I did in October >.< at this point you don't give a shit and I'm going to stop.

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's the math thing that makes us such good squeezers: I didn't ever take the SAT reasoning test, but I got a 36 on math the one time I took the ACT (with 20 out of 60 minutes left at the end >_>) and got an 800 on Math Level 2 for my SAT subject test (I got a 34 composite on the ACT and also an 800 in Chemistry for SAT IIs). Good luck with those.

Keep up the squeezing, at least I like watching your progress because I feel the same way about people respecting squeezing sometimes.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEN you get to your points goal I'll probably wet myself Also don't stress yourself too much on the SATs. I did so bad that I'm not even going to share my score but I was a really good in-class student and am going to the school that I wanted to soooo..

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, sorry I was out for twice as long as I said I would. I got some more RB1 Guitar 1sts and started playing Madden :P but today I did something cool; FCed every part of XIV except for that stream of skittles in the solo. Here's how:

41213141T12131T1412131 T131T13121T321 T3T321T3T321T4324T43 T32T1

12321T12321T

12343T12343T1234 123T3T32T212T2124

(Sorry for the random spaces, it wasn't lining up very well)

That's everything that's not too straightforward I guess. I might be getting RB2 for christmas, and if that's the case then I'll probably go for FCs like Blackened and DQfP Bass. I just can't get used to RB3, especially the terribly small lane in practice mode and the lack of 50%/60% speeds.

Also, can someone help me with the batshit fast part of XIV? I kinda wanna FC this really bad. To make it easier, here are the notes:

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#bump #optimal #Unbreakable. #WhatsMrGlassuptothesedays? #whynosequel?

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#weeeeee

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jackson :P and thanks Jaw, I'll be keeping it up for as long as I can!

So yeah really, I've been watching a lot of streaming recently (mainly werster and cosmo) and I've been inspired. The SH community isn't incredibly active, but if there's any chance you'd be willing to watch a stream and you're willing to post a general timetable of when you would want to watch during a week I'll see what comes of it. Thanks!

Pre redux 1sts: 2
Current redux 1sts: 6
Current 1sts: 8

My goal is 56?? that would be the percentage of 1sts that I have in RB1. We'll see!

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpertlefty13 wrote:
So yeah really, I've been watching a lot of streaming recently (mainly werster and cosmo) and I've been inspired. The SH community isn't incredibly active, but if there's any chance you'd be willing to watch a stream and you're willing to post a general timetable of when you would want to watch during a week I'll see what comes of it. Thanks!

If you watch them then you should know that personality and making repetition entertaining is very important. Also you should know this is the reset FrankerZ.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Cosmo

I'm always on Twitch, whether I'm streaming myself or watching whoever (Toufool, Cfox, Yashi, ParadoxKarl, 0xwas, Miles, the rest of the DKR crew, every SM64 runner in the universe), and I'd be happy to add you to the list.

I'll follow you if you link, and I'll watch pretty much every time you go up to some degree. You can PM me on Twitch too I guess www.twitch.tv/malkieriking

I also like watching squeezing resets, it's nice to see the process it takes to get the run.

Also www.tehurn.com/frankerz

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. Didn't know you're still around. Would totally watch you stream.

Also, I'm waiting for you to pass me overall on RB2 guitar. ;)
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
Get the FSFC on bass.

Pls, finish what we both have not ;_;

bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive stuff, glad to see that you are still playing. Any time people can FC some of these insane songs on Expert Bass is impressive, but getting new 1sts? that is worth standing up and saluting. I am sorry that I missed your stream, but it sounds like it was pretty epic. Also, early congrats on those new 1sts that I have seen popping up on the main page. I second the sentiment of you finishing out the Expert Bass FSFC, you clearly have the skills, it needs to happen.

So, I know that your forte is on the Rock Band side of things, but I have a question for you. Have you ever considered playing on the Bass side of the Guitar Hero games? It would mean an small investment at this point, due to the newer games being very cheap on the next gen systems, and your guitar(s) of choice would work on that platform with no difficulty. In addition, the reason that I bring it up is that I maintain overall leaderboards for the Guitar Hero side, and there is only a few players with the FSFC on the bass side, and only one really competitive player, Jleggy12. It would be interesting to see him finally get some real competition. Would you be interested in trying it out? Anyhow, here is the link to my bass leaderboard.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Enjoy either way, and good luck with the RB FSFC, and continuing bass domination.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 94 of 95

Jump to: