FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Umloud! - Rock Band 2 Child's Play Event
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niq24601  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From DNA Lounge's blog:

Quote:
The Ümloud event is pretty entertaining, but man, 150+ nerds all trying to surf the web on their iPhones sure does kill our wireless network but good.

Way to represent .

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
youhas  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this whole event was totally bad-ass - thanks very much for making it come to fruition. Here's totally looking forward to next year's, hoping that we can summon the creativity to come up with some sort of truly house-rocking event next time 'round. (We can only aspire to scheme up something as cool as the Lego Rockers of smock514 - totally captivating stage performance right there, yo.)

For any other ScoreHero folks who might've been around whom I missed: I was the doughy white dude in the black Giants sweatshirt belting out the vocals to Rock and Roll Band. Which seems to be what I end up wearing at about 80% of these functions, I swear. Feel free to pop over and say "hi" at the next one!

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get this feeling that I should be checking SH more often since people seem to like to mention my name here.

First off, thanks again to all the organizers of Umloud for the awesome time! It was really awesome and I stayed a lot later than I thought I was going to considering it was a work night. >_>

There were some AMAZING performances by alot of very talented people - can't wait for next years!

@Carrot
You're back in the bay area again? I've been so out of the loop. Congrats on finding a gig.

And I mentioned this to some of the other bay area folks but I'm thinking another get together needs to happen, probably sometime in January at my house. I suppose SH is the best way to find all of the Bay Area folks who care about this stuff. Just as a note, I'm trying to keep it more vocal focused though we'll probably have a setup with all of the band instruments as well. More details to come later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: