FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pony Rock Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 8/4: Hey guys! Took a brief hiatus to get some things in order and I'm back with another track! Today I bring you UnderpΩny's saucy "Aloe Aloe". Enjoy!

And for my song announcement, I'll be taking on a song by Hergest Ridge! Expect to see "The Herd (Join It)" in the near future! That's all for now, take care everyone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 8/18: Hey everyone! Sorry It's been so long. I'm back again to bring you "Hint of Red" by Midwives of Discord! This track is ominous and fun, so go grab it!

And for my next song announcement, I'll be releasing another track by the incredible Forest Rain called "Trixie"! That's all for now; I still have HUGE plans in store for Pony Rock Project, so I hope you'll all stick around. Take care!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 8/26: And we're back! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I bring you a fun little track by parody group Fountains of Pony titled "There's Pinkie"! Check it out below.

And for my new song announcement, I'll be bringing you a fantastic track ISMBOF from the hardcore brony album Balloon Party! Expect to see his "Friendship in Tartarus (The Escape)" track in the near future. That's all for now. I've got lots of surprises in store, so make sure to stick around. I ain't even close to done! Take care!
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 9/2: It's finally here, folks! Song number 50 of the Pony Rock Project. When I started this project back in October, it wasn't even a project. It was merely a silly idea I had to ask Tarby for his "Something Broke" suite so I could make a better custom track than that which could be made with a final mix. I can hardly believe I've stuck with this project for so long, but here I am!

Now enough about that, today I bring you a special release for #50 of the Pony Rock Project. Critically acclaimed, often requested and highly anticipated, today I am releasing the massive collab track between AcousticBrony, PrinceWhateverer, MandoPony, iBringDaLULZ, DJ MHM and MrGeorgeFTW for the hardcore album Balloon Party. The track is titled "Breaking Bonds" and features the most diverse mash up of styles and sounds you'll hear in a single song, from chugging power chords to death metal screams, competent rapping to dubstep breakdowns, this track has it all and it is now playable on the Rock Band platform. Go get it!

And that's all I have for you for now. I've got a lot more tricks up my sleeve, so I hope you'll all stick around! Take care.
espher  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this stuff isn't at all my cup of tea, but I just wanted to congratulate you on hitting 50 releases. It's a neat little milestone, especially given the propensity of these sorts of projects to fall on their respective faces five seconds out of the gate.

Congrats on making it this far, and here's to 50 more.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
So this stuff isn't at all my cup of tea, but I just wanted to congratulate you on hitting 50 releases. It's a neat little milestone, especially given the propensity of these sorts of projects to fall on their respective faces five seconds out of the gate.

Congrats on making it this far, and here's to 50 more.

Thanks a lot man!
GodRockr  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what would be really awesome?

If you could convert all these con files to LIVE DLC files for those of us with RGH and JTAG systems

Doing it with a JTAG/RGH console is easier because you can just install TU5 on the console and it still works, and it even works with Blitz because it's DLC.

I've done it for almost all the tracks you've released so far. Building a DLC file in LeFluffie is the exact same thing as building a CON file you just have to select Dev LIVE instead of CON.

But if you want I can send you the LIVE files I've made and maybe from now on you could make both CON and LIVE files? It would be easier for me and the rest of us with JTAG/RGH consoles.
yamamoto114  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently downloaded a ton of your newer charts, and for some reason my game now locks up completely once all the DLC loads up and the song list is about to pop up. I'm not sure which song it is specifically, but I'm going through and testing it right now by loading batches of songs on at a time and restarting my game to isolate the problem track. I know for sure it's one of the songs and not my game or console being derpy, since the game loads a lot of my other custom music just fine.

I'll get back to you once I figure which one is causing the game to freeze; do you think you could recompile and upload another version of it once I do to see if that'll fix the problem? Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Takeru Yamamoto PSN Name: DivideByIchi
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamamoto114 wrote:
I recently downloaded a ton of your newer charts, and for some reason my game now locks up completely once all the DLC loads up and the song list is about to pop up. I'm not sure which song it is specifically, but I'm going through and testing it right now by loading batches of songs on at a time and restarting my game to isolate the problem track. I know for sure it's one of the songs and not my game or console being derpy, since the game loads a lot of my other custom music just fine.

I'll get back to you once I figure which one is causing the game to freeze; do you think you could recompile and upload another version of it once I do to see if that'll fix the problem? Thanks!

Absolutely! Thanks for doing that for me. I'm not really sure what the issue is, but I hope there's just a single track that has some derpage.

Unrelated, but I also need to update "Once!" by HeyLasFas because I just noticed the album art (and presumably other songs.dta info) is overriding "Once" by Pearl Jam. XD
yamamoto114  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LyokoFreaks wrote:
yamamoto114 wrote:

Absolutely! Thanks for doing that for me. I'm not really sure what the issue is, but I hope there's just a single track that has some derpage.

Unrelated, but I also need to update "Once!" by HeyLasFas because I just noticed the album art (and presumably other songs.dta info) is overriding "Once" by Pearl Jam. XD

That's... wow. That's hilarious, because after a few hours of adding groups of songs piecemeal to my TU4 drive and restarting my Xbox over and over again, I've isolated the problem song to be...

*drumroll*

"Once!" by HeyLasFas, regular pedals version.

Funny how things work out like that.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Takeru Yamamoto PSN Name: DivideByIchi
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamamoto114 wrote:
LyokoFreaks wrote:
yamamoto114 wrote:

That's... wow. That's hilarious, because after a few hours of adding groups of songs piecemeal to my TU4 drive and restarting my Xbox over and over again, I've isolated the problem song to be...

*drumroll*

"Once!" by HeyLasFas, regular pedals version.

Funny how things work out like that.

Haha, so 100% related! Count on one of our own to fuck things up. I'll get that updated ASAP. Thanks a bunch!
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 9/22: Sorry it's been so long guys. I decided to take a little break since I was feeling kind of burned out. Anyway, today I bring you a great satire piece by the awesome Hergest Ridge titled "The Herd (Join It)". Enjoy!

I've also updated HeyLasFas' "Once!" since there were some problems with that.

And for my next song announcement, I'll be doing a track by Nightmare Lyre called "Chaos - The Rise and Fall of Discord". That's all for now. Take care!
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a new song announcement, but relevant. My friend Cyril the Wolf just released a compilation album featuring remasters or re-recordings of his best tracks, and both "Millennium Alone (Luna)" and "Life of a Twilight Star" are on there! So celebrate by picking up his amazing work and by playing his tracks in Rock Band 3!
GodRockr  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually gone through and converted all (at least I think I got them all - correct me if I'm wrong) your tracks to RGH/JTAG DLC files so they're also playable on Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3 title update 5 with RGH/JTAG hacked consoles.

I created a mediafire folder with them here

http://www.mediafire.com/?kc17h3w75r4uv

And I will be updating it with converted tracks with each release.

If you want you may link to this in your original post as well.
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodRockr wrote:
I've actually gone through and converted all (at least I think I got them all - correct me if I'm wrong) your tracks to RGH/JTAG DLC files so they're also playable on Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3 title update 5 with RGH/JTAG hacked consoles.

I created a mediafire folder with them here

http://www.mediafire.com/?kc17h3w75r4uv

And I will be updating it with converted tracks with each release.

If you want you may link to this in your original post as well.

Thanks dude! I updated the OP with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: