FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pony Rock Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LyokoFreaks wrote:
Man, I am so sketchy. Seven months later and here I am yet again! For those of you who still take me seriously, please read my OP.

I love you forever. o-o
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 version of TSO is up. Don't worry, RB3 version is done as well with all the Pro Key goodyness, I'm just waiting to upload it until I can properly playtest it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
jlv  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: LyokoFreaks (12/18: TSO - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24) Reply with quote

LyokoFreaks wrote:
[size=18]b]Finished:
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24
I really want to thank you for this song! We've had a lot of fun playing it!
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done with a little K-ON! goodiness. Enjoy!

EDIT: Updated web page with a link to dryvox. Again, try not to make fun of my singing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No new songs yet, but I updated HTT - NO, Thank You! to fix some minor issues. I also uploaded a new dryvox for the song that is much better than the old one (not singing-wise, however, just lipsync-wise ).
qwertymodo  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSO + PRO Keys = WINNING

...waiting for you to release it =

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit HTT, I love you so much. It's like 4am right now, so I'll probably do some looking around once I wake up, but is there a good guide to convert the MIDI to a .rba? I know a lot of people offer the MIDI, but I never found out how to convert them. Thanks! Hope you do more HTT in the future, they're one of my favourite bands.
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
Holy shit HTT, I love you so much. It's like 4am right now, so I'll probably do some looking around once I wake up, but is there a good guide to convert the MIDI to a .rba? I know a lot of people offer the MIDI, but I never found out how to convert them. Thanks! Hope you do more HTT in the future, they're one of my favourite bands.

Well it depends. If you want to audition it you can just get Magma from the creators.rockband.com site and package it that way. If you want to load it onto your Xbox as DLC, then you'll wanna follow this thread. You'll have to have an Xbox for both though.
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took a little while, but I figured it out. Thanks a ton! Fantastic chart. Got any plans to do more? :P I'd love to see Samidare 20 Love or Houkago Tea Time (self-titled track. I can't seem to find it on youtube, but here it is on tumblr). If you'd like, I can upload the latter. Thanks again!
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
It took a little while, but I figured it out. Thanks a ton! Fantastic chart. Got any plans to do more? :P I'd love to see Samidare 20 Love or Houkago Tea Time (self-titled track. I can't seem to find it on youtube, but here it is on tumblr). If you'd like, I can upload the latter. Thanks again!

Oh don't worry, I know every single track they've ever done, so I know what you're referring to, lol. I might do Listen!! or Seishun Vibration, but there are just too many awesome tracks that I can't decide. I've had several, including Gohan wa Okazu beat-mapped and haven't done anything else to as well as only having harmonies done on Tenshi ni Fureta yo! *sigh*
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I give you steak and a blowjob for the K-On song? Even if you're a girl I'll still do it!
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/28: Hey all! I've done away with the silly website. It's just easier to put everything here. Some exciting stuff:

First, thanks to Technicolor's wonderful RB3Maker program, I can start distributing my customs as RB3Maker Zip files which should make custom songs in RB3 Xbox 360 a lot easier.

Second, I have just begun a project to make custom songs from some of the wonderful music that has come out of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic community. A lot of this stuff is of such high quality that it's only appropriate that I make these songs. The best part is that I have contacted these artists and all of these custom songs will be released with SEPARATED STEMS FOR EACH INSTRUMENT as a CON file that you can inject right into your game hassle-free. I would suggest checking some of these out before you write them off because they are "pony-inspired."

Updates today include:
  • Instructions are detailed at the bottom to hopefully guide people on how to get these songs onto RB3
  • Ho-kago Tea Time - NO, Thank You! is now an RB3Maker Zip package
  • NEW RELEASE: Circuitfry - Summer Wrap Up. This will be the first of many MLP: FiM-inspired songs
  • NEXT PROJECT: Cyril the Wolf - Millennium Alone (Luna)
louster200  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got lead here from Equestria Daily, and I think that's AWESOME that I did. Glad to see more bronies on ScoreHero. *brohoof*

And I love this whole project. Shame it can't transfer over to the PS3. Oh the limitations.

inimitable  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bronies invading my Scorehero?!

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
I just got lead here from Equestria Daily, and I think that's AWESOME that I did. Glad to see more bronies on ScoreHero. *brohoof*

And I love this whole project. Shame it can't transfer over to the PS3. Oh the limitations.

*Brohoof* Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Yeah, it's really unfortunate that this is Xbox 360 exclusive. I might try to release these charts in other formats for playing in FoF and such, but it won't be until things start slowing down (I've gotten quite a few artists on board and it's going to non-stop work for a little while). I wouldn't be releasing the stems either since they wouldn't be encrypted. I'm being held in good faith by these artists to take care of their work.

inimitable wrote:
Bronies invading my Scorehero?!

I won't get into a discussion about this, but let me say a couple of things. One is that if you liked me before, you'll still like me now, I'm sure. The other is that the MLP community has some of the most amazing fan content I've ever seen so, if nothing else, there will be really awesome songs for everyone to play even if they aren't exactly fans of the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: