FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ok seriously, time for some updates
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Ok seriously, time for some updates Reply with quote

Please..I know DJ hero is a mess, but please lets get some updates here.

The LRB game not being up yet is understandable cause thats more work, but the LRB import DLC isnt up for RB2 either, and I also just noticed the RBU DLC hasnt been updated for a MONTH! I just played the game for an hour and couldnt input any of my scores cause none of the songs were up for tracking.

Please, I would really appreciate it if someone could update this or at least if it's not possible give some kind of eta for when these things will be updated.

To help speed up RBU DLC additions, the tracks missing are:

All I Want
Headknocker
Jeremy
Kool Thing
My Old School
The Rock Show
Toxicity
Waking The Demon

And next week's are:

Excuse Me Mr.
I'm Shipping Up To Boston
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconded. I've got a spreadsheet of over 100 scores to input for Lego Rock Band. If DJ Hero is pushing back normal maintenance and development, maybe it should wait (like all the other promised features) for the rewrite.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Seconded. I've got a spreadsheet of over 100 scores to input for Lego Rock Band. If DJ Hero is pushing back normal maintenance and development, maybe it should wait (like all the other promised features) for the rewrite.
Yeah I've got 175 and counting..sure to break 200 today cause I need 100 more stars for that 1000 star trophy, and I want the all gig trophy too before I put this game away in favor of the import. Too bad I'm probably not gonna get the Countdown trophy so that ruins my platinum.

JC did post yesterday on the other side that LRB and DJ Hero are on the way, so thats good..Im not sure if they realize how far RBU DLC is behind though.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again this week, the RBU DLC was not put up!
Is Scorehero going to be stopping scoretracking for this game?

I know initially there was notice of RBU DLC until it came out on Thursday which was two days after JC put the updates up for when 360 comes out, but for quite a while it has been announced on the official forum by hmxsean in the same thread as the regular DLC.

I'm not trying to be pushy, but I don't think its too much to ask that the 2 songs a week be added at the same time as the rest of the DLC, and certainly not too much to ask that it be done at least once a month.

The LRB import DLC also should have been added today if not last week since it will be importing to PSN this Thursday.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really makes me sad theres not even a reply in this thread yet =-\.... some kind of status

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
It really makes me sad theres not even a reply in this thread yet =-\.... some kind of status
I know thats the only thing ..I can absolutely understand when theres no time to do shit (ive neglected my own website for about a month now lol) I just wish we'd get some eta..it is a bit unusual to have a new game go a week without word on when tracking will be up and have another game go a month without dlc updates..I wonder if something has happened with JC where he doesn't have as much time for the site anymore (I'm not sure who else if anyone has access to add songs/games)
82erkle  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as the new DLC updated is needed, as well as L:RB score tracking is also needed, JC is VERY busy with the site. Random crashes here and there, new games left and right, new DLC every week, programming issues, moderating the site, he's got a lot to get around to. I'm sure he will see this soon enough, but I agree, we need it updated around here.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LRB is actually a higher priority than DJ Hero right now and has not been delayed at all as a result of that. It will be up hopefully tonight, if not then tomorrow at the latest. The same song entries are associated in the database, so I won't be adding those DLC songs for RB2 until LRB is up as it will overcomplicate things and further delay the LRB launch.

I apologize for things taking a bit longer than usual as I've been stuck working on my laptop for a month and a half since my video card and motherboard were damaged due to a faulty cooling system. I just got the PC back yesterday and am also trying to migrate my data over at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
LRB is actually a higher priority than DJ Hero right now and has not been delayed at all as a result of that. It will be up hopefully tonight, if not then tomorrow at the latest. The same song entries are associated in the database, so I won't be adding those DLC songs for RB2 until LRB is up as it will overcomplicate things and further delay the LRB launch.

I apologize for things taking a bit longer than usual as I've been stuck working on my laptop for a month and a half since my video card and motherboard were damaged due to a faulty cooling system. I just got the PC back yesterday and am also trying to migrate my data over at the moment.

Thanks JCirri =). I think I speak for us 3, as well as many others, when we say that we understand you are busy and appreciate all the time you spend on this, it's just nice getting updates when things are behind to know there is a reason and that it hasn't simply been overlook with all the things going on. So thanks again.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
JCirri wrote:

Thanks JCirri =). I think I speak for us 3, as well as many others, when we say that we understand you are busy and appreciate all the time you spend on this, it's just nice getting updates when things are behind to know there is a reason and that it hasn't simply been overlook with all the things going on. So thanks again.

Exactly, thanks..I knew there had to be a reason, just good to hear its being worked on!
Thanks again, dont forget the RBU DLC ;)
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also am expressing thanks!

Can't wait to get those score in.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RBU DLC is up-to-date now. Still working on LRB.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The RBU DLC is up-to-date now. Still working on LRB.
Thank you so so so so so much!!!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there are two more tracks missing. Sorry partly my fault for not checking thoroughly..when I did the list above I went back in my DL list until I saw tracks on the list, so when I saw Wake Up Dead and Flathead were up, I stopped. I see now though that Back From The Dead and Bring Me To Life, which came out the week before, aren't up.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that don't venture to the "other side" LRB tracking is up for on-disc play (both disc play and rb2 export), RB Disc Play DLC coming soon.

Now if only fucking psn would update their fucking store so I could redeem my fucking code. But I'm not mad...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: