FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a.. NOT all-expert band. (X360)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Looking for a.. NOT all-expert band. (X360) Reply with quote

I suppose this is kind of a different request around here, isn't it? I'm looking for a band that isn't full of people who top the scorehero ranking charts.. Yet, that is. :P I'm looking for people like myself, who are slowly improving at the game, to form a FUN band.. If we manage to get good enough to compete, well that's fine too. I like to switch up instruments, because I'm trying to get better with them all.

I can do expert guitar, just not so great on the final tier, and I can't do Pleasure (Pleasure) or GGaHT period. :P

I can do expert bass much better, though I haven't tried all of the harder songs, and I can just BARELY pass Run To The Hills.

Vocals, I'm usually around medium. There are a few songs, most specifically Dani California, that I can do very well on hard, and I can do Dani California on expert even, though it's not a 5-star performance.

Drums.. Easy, maybe medium, on easier songs. Still working on this one.

I'd prefer to mainly do Bass, though I definitely wouldn't mind the other instruments as well, if the other people are willing to trade up. My XBL gamertag is TempestD3vil, but I'd prefer you send me a PM if you add me, so I know who people are, and who's interested.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you play during the day I'm pretty good on medium drums, would love to play.
Tempest  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfDawg wrote:
If you play during the day I'm pretty good on medium drums, would love to play.

I suppose it would have been a good idea to list my times. Right now, while I turn in countless job applications and get absolutely no call-backs, I have a pretty open schedule. I live in Alaska, so my timeframe is a bit skewed, but my friends have been busy so I've basically been holed up in my house.

Alaska is GMT-9.. To put that in simpler terms, right now it is 5:08 AM (what the fuck am I doing up?). My schedule is all out of whack so I will usually stay up this late, then sleep until noon. From noon until this time, again, if I have nothing planned I will usually be home. After about 11 PM I can't do drums or vocals because of people in the house sleeping. I'm sure times can be worked out, I'm pretty flexible.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play Hard drums on most songs, and Expert guitar on most songs. I don't know about Vocals. I had another thread about starting a band, you could try that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to join, I'm always looking to get better

I can only do Hard Guitar/Bass
medium Drums (can't play most times)
I've only played vocals with my friends but i know i'm terrible

I just got rock band for christmas and I have never owned a guitar hero game so I really want to get better

Edit: XBL Gamertag= TastyCat
chewchub  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join.

I can play expert guitar.

XBL gamertag: chewchub
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind trying.

I can do Expert on lots of the guitar fine, but I'd probably get a better score on hard in some of the later songs. Bass I could probably do expert, just not necessarily amazingly.

If you need a vocalist, umm, stay away from me, I still fail Creep on easy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised, I didn't expect to get this many responses. Based on that, I think I'm going to have to form two bands and go with that.

#1:
Me
WolfDawg
Ensiferous03
TastyCat

#2:
Me
NYwRiter94
chewchub
Strykerx

I plan on playing vocals a bit to get better, so it works out since most people that applied don't do vocals very much. For everyone in here that applied, so to speak, feel free to add me on XBL.. Though if your gamertag is any different than your SH username, send me some sort of message informing me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, with the new year coming up I wasn't on too much this last day. Also, had to reformat my computer, so it got annoying. So far TastyCat, chewchub, and Strykerx have me added on XBL, so the band formation stuff is actually going to go more like this:

Me
chewchub
TastyCat
Strykerx

The instruments don't line up like this, since all of us are best on bass or guitar, but that's the fun part, switching things up. Also, I played with chewchub today.. He's good, he put me to shame on the guitar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest wrote:
Okay, with the new year coming up I wasn't on too much this last day. Also, had to reformat my computer, so it got annoying. So far TastyCat, chewchub, and Strykerx have me added on XBL, so the band formation stuff is actually going to go more like this:

Me
chewchub
TastyCat
Strykerx

The instruments don't line up like this, since all of us are best on bass or guitar, but that's the fun part, switching things up. Also, I played with chewchub today.. He's good, he put me to shame on the guitar.

Ah. Darn, I was hoping to join in. Well in case one of em isnt there, I'd be willing to fill in [X guitar, M/H Drums, M/H Vox]. Hit me up if you need to. GT: clawmaster2
Forgot to mention, Im usually on all day long, so..yeah.
silentghost24  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you ever need a drummer, i can do hard, just not Rtth...lol. I think I'm somewhat decent. I'm just waiting for EA to get me my new drum set. MY GT is silentghost245
Tempest  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clawmaster2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Me
chewchub
TastyCat
Strykerx

Ah. Darn, I was hoping to join in. Well in case one of em isnt there, I'd be willing to fill in [X guitar, M/H Drums, M/H Vox]. Hit me up if you need to. GT: clawmaster2
Forgot to mention, Im usually on all day long, so..yeah.

Well the other three people have yet to add me to on XBL, and I'm always down to jam out with people, it doesn't have to be certain people who applied to be in a band. :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I did add you, my tag is different, forgot to tell you. It's WolfD300 on XBL.
Tempest  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha. I knew I was forgetting one, sorry about that! I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow, but we'll have to actually get four people together sometime to play.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am hesitant to apply to any band because with a job and 2 kids I don't know if any band will ever have a schedule I could consistently play with, but anything is possible.

If you ever want another person to jam with though for sure look me up. I play expert.. I haven't tried all of the bonus tracks so I don't know about those but I've 5 starred everything in the main RB tracklist on expert guitar except Run For the Hills (which I *will* get very soon) and Green Grass and HIgh Tides (always fail the last solo arond 90-95%). On Drums, I'm just learning ... have 5 starred all of medium except for 2 songs (GGAHT again, and Enter Sandman) and I'm working on the Hard difficulty. Singing... well I'm not much of a singer but I seem to do ok on hard, and could definitely sing medium. If ever get to where i actually know all the words I'd probably be fine on hard and some expert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: