FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Importing Ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Importing Ideas Reply with quote

Not all ideas from the Guitar Hero Scorehero followed through to this site. The main thing I want to see is an "All" button when selecting platforms, so you can compare scores across all platforms. Any other thoughts?
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Importing Ideas Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
Not all ideas from the Guitar Hero Scorehero followed through to this site. The main thing I want to see is an "All" button when selecting platforms, so you can compare scores across all platforms. Any other thoughts?

Different consoles (See: PS2 for both RBs, Wii for RB1) have shown to have different engines in Rock Band and Rock Band 2 (Vocals/Drums for Wii/PS2 RB1, Drums from RB2 PS2). It'd be a nice feature to have, but aside from the engine differences, I'd think Scorehero will have to wait until the site re-write (link) is finished.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanks lfe im not real big on the rock band side but i always wondered why you coouldnt view your scores over all the instruments, especially for the top scores list. now i know

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: