FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No-Fail Mode: On - Expert TBRB Full Band. 24/37 X-Plat 1sts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraZy  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: No-Fail Mode: On - Expert TBRB Full Band. 24/37 X-Plat 1sts Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=10478&game=4&platform=2&size=4&team=6948&group=15&diff=4&vox=solo

Guitar: Crazed mfer
Bass: nipps1
Drums: o5 LudaChris 2o
Vocals: p34nUt 13188
(Occasionally, if LudaChris has trouble with a song on drums, LudaChris will play Gtr, p34nUt 13188 will drum, and Crazed mfer will play vocals.)

Scores Entered: 37
FBFCs: 21
Firsts: 24
Current Place: 2

FBFCs:
Code:
A Hard Day's Night
And Your Bird Can Sing
Dear Prudence
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Don't Let Me Down
Drive My Car
Eight Days A Week
Getting Better
I Am The Walrus
I Saw Her Standing There
If I Needed Someone
I'm Looking Through You
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Octopus's Garden
Paperback Writer
Revolution
The End
Twist And Shout
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows
Yellow Submarine

X-Plat 1sts (As of 12/06/09):
Code:
Back In The U.S.S.R.
Birthday
Boys
Can't Buy Me Love
Come Together
Day Tripper
Don't Let Me Down
Drive My Car
Eight Days A Week
Hello Goodbye
I Am The Walrus
If I Needed Someone
I'm Looking Through You
I've Got A Feeling
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Octopus's Garden
Paperback Writer
Revolution
Taxman
The End
Twist And Shout
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows
Yellow Submarine

Last edited by CraZy on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 am; edited 11 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
CraZy  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump for 2 more scores entered, 2 more x-plat firsts

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's DCMS with a new drummer! Quake in terror! :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
CraZy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
It's DCMS with a new drummer! Quake in terror! :-)

hahah, yea, new drummer, but same old Pathers. therefore FEAR US!!!. one band may have FGFBFC, but we will have FGXP1st =D
btw, thanks for the PathStats update. but i think there still may be an issue with your Drum Fills, i found one song with an incorrect drum fill amount. Yellow Submarine. i think it was like the one in meas 60 or so. it shows as a 0 on pathstats, but it is a 200 on chart. no big deal. just a mention for u =D
keep your eyes on us, we're going places

CraZy  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump for 4 more 1sts

beingmused  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job thus far -

On your Octopus Garden score, are you hitting that drum reverse squeeze at 39-44?? If so, how is that bloody possible? Changing the calibration? Neither of us can get that to work at ALL.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
CraZy  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
Great job thus far -

On your Octopus Garden score, are you hitting that drum reverse squeeze at 39-44?? If so, how is that bloody possible? Changing the calibration? Neither of us can get that to work at ALL.

nope. we have a very unconventional path. on excel it looks very ugly and looks like it wouldnt be a high score, but it was the highest score out of all the other paths. i dont even have a path that even needs a rvs sqz in 39-44. guess i should relook at it, haha. i had to play drums because chris was having trouble at the little "diddies" as he called them, haha

CraZy  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/bump for 3 more scores entered, 3 more x-plat 1sts, 2 more FBFCs, -1 x-plat first to Interrobang! (so, here it starts...)

CraZy  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regained first on Eight Days a Week, by a whopping 1k points.
played I Feel Fine, but it was a very poor attempt and we really sucked! we also played The End, but couldn't get a good run, so we threw that picture away. need to get the FBFC to get the score we want.
lost 2 other firsts, A Hard Day's Night and I Want to Hold Your Hand. IWtHYH still has potential since we haven't gotten an FBFC, and haven't reached the path potential, however, AHDN, their current score bypasses out path by enough to think that we need to redo it. until then, we will start working on getting ALL of our scores in, then worry about the reduxing.
Interrobang, beware, we have tricks up our sleeves, and they are long sleeves! (meaning, we can hold a lot of tricks! get it?!?!) (and just in time for Halloween, no TREATS for you guys!!!) (>_<)

love,
p34nUt

EDIT:
An attempt at a banner. it sucks, i know, but it shows you who we are! haha

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are n00bs.

Great job on the firsts :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
nipps  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to learn to play blindfolded! silly purple highway and crazy graphics makes this old man confused!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty good session tonight. we put up some good scores, unfortunately we weren't all in sync, and we couldn't hit our parts all at the same time. so that cost us a few FBFCs. however we did manage to take first on all Tier 1 songs, (less a lost x-plat on Getting Better, by ~1k pts)

we're slowly making our way to play every song with a path. then we will go back and work on songs to try and be first on all songs (it will be annoying, but we can do it)

nipps  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly yellows.. who puts tons of yellows one after another.. crazy people thats who! =)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang you guys are pretty good! looks like the band im in beat yours in getting better by 1k :P
good luck!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for update.

20/31 FBFCs
21/31 X-Plat 1sts
9/10 Non-1sts within 10k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: