FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as Cabanon made a goals list for 2019, I thought I'd take a page from that book and try to figure out what goals I want to do in 2019.

#1: Input all on-disc Drums/Vocals scores
#1.1: HVox FGFCs on all, HDrums min.. -15 on all, try for XVox HGFCs

This is my current goal (albeit one I didn't actually outright say I was starting on). My main goal is the make sure all the WT-onward games have all scores inputted for their On-disc songs for both Drums and Vox, since those are the two instruments I haven't done that with.

1.1 is a subset goal that I intend to try for as well. I'm not counting E/M FGFCs due to my policy of always FCing songs on those difficulties (barring legit un-FCable stuff like The Catalyst MGuitar), so the only issues are Hard and expert. I do feel like HVox on GH is a matter of trying to understand and work with the Vox engine, so I do think that, with enough time, I can get HVox FGFCs like I want (or at least be about -5 or so to a FSFC), I also want to get XVox FGFCs, but for these I may just try for half-game FCs and then go from there.

HDrums I know I'm not going to get a lot of FGFCs on because most games have that one song (or two, or five) that is either just in range of my skill or far beyond it at this point. The only FGFCs I expect to get are VH (I do already have scores put in on HDrums but I know I can FGFC so I'll do that when I get there) and probly BH. GHM has WE, DE, and FFWF; SH has TTFAF (and BatH to a lesser extent), and WoR has FotS/CW. GH5 might be in the same realm as BH and VH, but as I haven't seen 21CSM's chart yet that's the one part I don't know about. If I can do that, then I'm golden.

XDrums I'm not going to be as gung-ho as I would be. I'd like to try to get half-game FCs for sure, though.

#2: Do the same for RB
#2.1: SRFGFC RBB E or MDrums

The next step, then, is to get scores input for the RB on-disc songs, especially for Drums. I'm not entirely sure why I ignored RB Drums for so long, though I think I didn't have a kit at the time. That's mainly what I need to do, besides doing XVox for RB1/2 on RB3 minus non-exportables (which I actually already did for RB1, so no worries there). Other than -1-ing AC/DC (Jailbreak), that will set me up quite nicely on Vox since I'll have almost all of it FGFC'd on all difficulties

I wholly expect to get HDrum FGFCs for each game (except for maybe a -1 for RB1/2 for Visions/RttH, though I certainly think I can FC Visions), alongside the obvious E/M FGFCs. One thing I'd really like to do, though, is record at least one SRFGFC, which I've never done. My hope is that I can do it on RBB E/M Drums, or else I'd have to wait for Live/RB4 to have another shot.

#3: Mystery FGFC!

What is it? It's a mystery! Just be aware it'll be on the RB side first.

#4: 200 FGFCs (...ah, hell, 25 OMBFGFCs, too)

As the natural flow from the first two goals, I fully expect to be within 5 FGFCs of this if I don't get it from the first two by themselves. And I do think I have enough left to get it without dipping into Misc. games (DJH, DS games, etc.) Just as a check, assuming I do have 174 FGFCs right now and not caring for what I can get for this list outside of some super-obvious ones:

GHWT HDrums
GHWT H/XVox
GHWT XBass
GHM HDrums
GHM H/XVox
GHM XBass
GHSH HDrums
GHSH H/XVox
GH5 XBass
GH5 HDrums
GH5 H/XVox
GHVH HDrums
GHVH H/XVox
BH XGuitar
BH E-XDrums
BH M-XVox
WoR XBass
WoR E-HDdrums
WoR E-XVox
RB1 HDrums
RB1 XVox
RB2 E-HDrums
RB2 XGuitar
RB2 XVox
TBRB XDrums
TBRB XVox
LRB XGuitar
LRB XVox
GDRB HDrums
RB3 E-HDrums
RB3 XVox
RBB XGuitar
RBB E-HDrums

That's 54 still available right off the bat. Even discounting most of the GH HDrums and the GH xVox, that still leaves me over 30, so it should happen. That's my hope.

#5: Advancing on Bushi's scoreboards

I don't think there'll be enough time left in 2019 to do this one, given how long I expect to be taking for all of those FGFCs, but it will be a good segue into 2020 since that's where I'll be anyways (at least until I do finally dip into the Misc. games and can play RB4/Live). Ostensibly my goal is at least top 20 for XGuitar and at least top 15 for the others but preferably top 10. I don't think I can go for much more, both because I'm not that great a squeezer and my guitars have very distinct (if minute) whammy lag that keeps me from getting SP from just-half-bar-length phrases needed for high scores.

#6: Score stats board shenanigans +DLC score inputs

I haven't forgotten about this, but now I've gotten a bit of a hankering for going for FGFCs now, so I'm switching to that. I still intend to start from WoR and work backwards so i can cover all the SP paths I need to make, and not worry about where I get my FCs from.

As fo 2018, that seems like a pretty tame year, all things considered. It's a lot less lively (and a bit lighter) than 2017, but then again I wasn't actively trying to burden myself with constant playtime like I did in 17. I still slipped into it anyways, but the intent to cut myself some slack was still there. It also marked my real debut with Lefty, where I did get a lot more done than I expected to. That account won't really amount to more than a side project that I play on to let my interest in GH simmer instead of dying out completely, but it will be nice if I get to the point I can go for FGFCs there, too. Especially when I can play even 1/4th as well as I do on righty.

Welp, that's the plan. Feel free to tell me what you think. Unless I feel really inspired I don't think I'll change this down the line (inb4June2019melaughsinmyface), but suggestions are always welcome. And feel free to guess what magic FGFC #200 will be! I haven't made up my mind on it, given the slim pickings, but you're always welcome to make a guess!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 MDrums FCs:
25 or 6 to 4
Before I Forget
Cold as Ice
Crazy Train
Dead End Friends
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Free Bird
Hey Man, Nice Shot
Lasso
Llama
Midlife Crisis
Misery Business
Plush
The Power of Love
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
smoke on the Water
Beast and the Harlot
The Beautiful People
China Grove
Combat Baby
Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
False Alarm
Fly Like an Eagle
Get Free
Get Up, Stand Up
In a Big Country
Just Like Heaven
The Killing Moon
King George
The Look

Rock Band 2/Imports MDrums FCs:
Alabama Getaway
Alex Chilton
Almost Easy
Bodhisattva
Carry on wayward Son
Colony of Birchmen
Come out and Play (Keep 'em Separated)
Conventional Lover
De-Luxe
E-Pro
Everlong
Give it All
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Man in the Box
New Kid in School
Nine in the Afternoon
Painkiller
Panic Attack
Peace Sells
Pinball Wizard
Ramblin' Man
Round and Round
Shooting Star
So What'cha Want
Souls of Black
The Trees (Vault Edition)
Where'd you Go
You Oughta Know
Bad Reputation
Float On
Girl's not Grey
Go Your Own Way

So, I'm back over here. Well, on Righty, anyways. I realized while playing RB3 MGuitar on Lefty that I couldn't do a Party Shuffle rotation on that because I never completed MDrums for RB2 or 3 (or...drums at all for those games). So I'm kinda making a brief hop back over here to rectify that (yes, I'm aware I could've just played them anyways, but I guess I just feel antsy about having my first play be on lefty over righty). I think I will go back to Lefty to do the Party Shufle Rotation over there and then jump to GHM.

As for what that means, I'm going to make a Party Shuffle setlist every time I load up the game. If I get a repeat of a song, I'll drop out of the instrument I'm playing and switch to the next one (in order: G, B, K, D). Once I've got a score for all four instruments, I'll give it a 1-flame review and hide it so it can't be played again. Considering I'm not going to care about that on Lefty as opposed to righty, I can just keep them like that forever and not worry about it.

In the meantime, I'm casually going through WT DLC on HBass, mainly because Hard, Bass, and World Tour are the three stats with the highest spread for difficulty, instrument and game, respectively. It's only while I'm doing these two FGFCs since I don't play drums after 9 pm, so I doubt I'll get through all 145-ish songs I own. I at least want to get through the ones that have paths on Pathhero, and then I'll worry about the rest later.

I'm still trying to force myself into pacing rather than trying to do it all in bulk because I'm sure I'm going to start burning out. I feel like my interest in GH is finally starting to lower to where I'm not nearly as gung-ho as I was 2 years ago (although I also suspect that mad dash I was making in 2017 is playing a part here). It's not gone, but playing GH/RB is no longer one of the very first things I want to do. But like I said, just a matter of pacing. I can and will take advantage of whenever I have the time and the inclination to play more than just one 5-10 song set, but I'm also not trying to play GH every day at every oppurtunity.

But, there's still people playing, so I guess I will be, too.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't comment all that frequently, but you're really continuing to crush all these games. I do read your threads just about every update, and I love seeing your astronomical numbers continue to climb! If you're slowing down, good for you;same if/when you stop. But it's a sick ride, and you're really good at these games.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need motivation by the sound of it. Sooo....RB2 top 100 spot on wiki.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 MDrums FCs (81?/84):
Supreme Girl
Teen Age Riot
That's What you Get
Today
Uncontrollable Urge
We Got the Beat
Welcome to the Neighborhood
American Woman
Chop Suey
Cool for Cats
I Was Wrong
Lazy Eye
Mountain Song
Tangled up in Blue
Visions
White Wedding (Part 1)
Lump
My Own Worst Enemy
Pretend We're Dead
Spirit in the Sky
Ace of Spades '08
Aqualung
Down With the Sickness
Drain You
Feel the Pain
Hello There
Kids in America
Livin' on a Prayer
The Middle
PDA
Pump it Up
Rob the Prez-O-Dent
Rock'n Me
Testify

RB3 MDrums FCs (83/83):
This Bastard's Life
Whip It
Antibodies
Been Caught Stealing
Break on Through (To the Other Side)
Caught in a Mosh
Du hast
I Wanna be Sedated
Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
Oye mi Amor
Roundabout
Stop me if You Think That You've Heard This One Before
Viva la Resistance
Werewolves of London
20th Century Boy
I Love Rock 'N Roll
Killing Loneliness
Need You Tonight
Oh My God
Rehab
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Hardest Button to Button
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Last Dance
Low Rider
Portions for Foes
Centerfold
The Con
Crosstown Traffic
Foolin'
Good Vibrations (live)
Heart of Glass
Here I go Again
Humanoid
I Can See for Miles
In the Meantime
Living in America
Rock Lobster
Something Bigger, Something Brighter
Space Oddity
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1
Me Enamora
I Need to Know

Rock Band 3 MDrums FGFC (#174)
Rock Band 3 MOMBFGFC (#20)

Hoooookay, I got a few things to talk about, don't I?

Malkieriking wrote:

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2019 12:14 Post subject:
I don't comment all that frequently, but you're really continuing to crush all these games. I do read your threads just about every update, and I love seeing your astronomical numbers continue to climb! If you're slowing down, good for you;same if/when you stop. But it's a sick ride, and you're really good at these games.

Well, in this case (as in, the last 2-3 months since I posted), the bottom fell out of my interest in multiple things, GH/RB included. I suppose it was a bit of a depressive episode for me, coinciding with a fairly significant quality drop at work as well.

It's only been within the last couple of weeks that I've come out of that particular chasm in any significant way, though it's also nice to get through these two FGFCs (well, technically in RB2's case). I doubt I'm done anytime soon--while my interest in playing tanked for awhile, the desire to see my goals for these games finished alongside my like for the game are still high enough that I'd have to lose all of my stuff (again <_<) and/or get so depressive I lose the will to do anything expect be alive before I left entirely. So don't worry there; my numbers are still on the rise.

[quote="sjay']
You need motivation by the sound of it. Sooo....RB2 top 100 spot on wiki.[/quote]
As they say, all in good time.

In any case, I got the RB3 MDrums FGFC. That also makes my 20th OMBFGFC, at least if my count in my title is still accurate! I've also FC'd every RB2 import (sans Get Clean, which will be the last one), so I just need at least Battery and Let There be Rock (plus 1 more? I don't remember the RB2 non-imports as well as the RB1 ones), so I consider it finished for most purposes. I don't think I'll get to it immediately, since I still need to unlock all the songs on RB2, but it will happen, don't worry.

As for what's next? Well, the idea was just to play MDrums so I could switch over to Lefty and not feel like I was cheating myself of the SR's. So the next item on the list is inputting scores for the other Med. Lefty instruments other than Guitar. The rest of my projected goals for 2019 are still in the same order, just probably shifted into 2020 instead since I doubt I'll even get to the 3rd one like I originally wanted to.

Not much else to say, so peace.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the RB3 stuff! I would reccomend keeping an eye out on your GDRB rank in "By Game" on the wiki since I need a few more scores to get 1st over you. Since the question is going to be inevitable "how did I do it without many drums scores or dlc at all", the response is One Man Harmonies.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna lie. It's great to see you putting up some scores again.
As for RB2 top100, I'm pretty sure you only need a few scores to fix that. Either way keep up the good work, score hero needs ya !\m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Congrats on the RB3 stuff! I would reccomend keeping an eye out on your GDRB rank in "By Game" on the wiki since I need a few more scores to get 1st over you. Since the question is going to be inevitable "how did I do it without many drums scores or dlc at all", the response is One Man Harmonies.

Eh, sure, be my guest. Not much DLC to work off, anyways (unlike the Beatles).

sjay wrote:
Not gonna lie. It's great to see you putting up some scores again.
As for RB2 top100, I'm pretty sure you only need a few scores to fix that. Either way keep up the good work, score hero needs ya !\m/

Maybe, but it's not yet in my sights. Don't want to distract myself with relatively little things right now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Twitch!

Doing GH/RB on it sounds a bit iffy because I'd rather not get struck down for playing those songs, so I suppose I might just have to turn all the in-game music down if I do stream that (which is a hope).

I am still on break, though, so my first streams would be PC games. Might include console games once I get a cable for it.

I plan on streaming either Tuesday or WEdnesday for my first "real" stream, with a follow-up sometime on the weekend (workdays permitting). Probably about 3pm Central. I intend for my first game to be Celeste as I play it for the first time (which may or may not be a good idea for someone just starting to stream, who knows?). If I feel comfortable enough about it, I would like to have one day on the weekdays for GH/RB stuff, and then one day on the weekend for PC/other console games.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I was really delayed in doing this. I just was not feeling like doing anything with RB for the last couple days. Osu has been on my mind a lot as the current rhythm game of choice. But I can't let it completely overshadow GH/RB. Not just yet.

Anyways, I think there's a couple things I need to mention.

#1 - Considering I spent half of the year on Lefty, I'll likely take the rest of the year on Righty to try and get all these FGFCs out of the way.

#2 - As I've stated before, the immediate goal is to get scores input for RB1 H and XDrums, and then do the same for AC/DC. I think, if at all possible, I'll try to go for FCs, but I have to admit I'm still on the fence as to how gung-ho I'll be about it. Unlike with the GH side, where at least half of the setlist was un-exportable and made FC-ing on the original disc a no-brainer, both RB1 and RB2 have almost all of their songs Exportable to RB3, and the only reason I would play the main games (aside from score inputs) would be to get FCs of the songs that couldn't export for whatever reason. Make no mistake, I would like to see quite a few FCs on the original discs if at all possible, but my current thoughts are leaning toward only counting the exports as viable FCs for right now, excluding the 3 RB1 non-exports obviously.

AC/DC, since I can't export that right now even if I wanted to, will obviously have to be done on-disc instead. I don't even know if any copies exist with viable export codes (or if those codes even work anymore), so my best option is to hope I can someday meet up with someone else who does have a PS3 (or hell, a Wii or 360) that has a successful export on it, or I suppose risking mailing it over or something.
In any case, I'll need to finish up the MFGFC that I couldn't finish on PS2 (that's when the audio on the CRTV I had died), as well as start the HFGFC and get XDrums filled out. Depending on how bad some songs are (mainly LTBR) I could go for the FGFC there, too, but don't count on it.

After that, it's either jumping to RB2 to do the same deal, or re-FCing the track packs (or actually FC-ing for Country) for videos. Not sure yet. Speaking of, I do need to confirm that I actually have all the songs for each of the packs. The one I'm least sure about is the Classic Pack, though it's entirely possible I missed some from the others and I'm just not thinking about it. At absolute worst I'll have to find a way to FC them on the Pack discs for PS2 (I have all 5-1, 2, Classic, Country and Metal).

#3 - While I will keep pictures for the H/XDrums FCs on RB1, if I'm not going to go full-bore on a FGFC on the original disc I likely won't keep videos, either, unless I feel like it. Even then, I hope I'll get around to buying a capture device by the time I'm done and don't have to worry about camera setups and the like. Hopefully. EDIT: After thinking on it a bit, I won't do videos (except of the three non-exports). Videos will be saved for when I do OMBFCs on RB3.

I could very well still go for FCs on the main disc. If it's easier than I think I may very well try for it anyways. We'll just have to see, honestly. If I'm lucky, I can get up to doing RB3 or even RBB by year's end, though that requires not going through a 2-week forgetting slump like I just did now, so we'll see.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GL on RB drums! Most of my drum experience was on RB1X and I also did a bit of RB2 H and X, so I'll have at least some reference to follow as you go through these games (despite it being like 10 years ago and not getting too far lol)

I think just focusing on the nonexportables is a good idea for now. While purity is nice, lack of breakneck speed and general ugliness makes RB1 rougher to play seriously.

Also, this may have been a 1 in a million shot, but I stumbled on an ACDC disc at a Goodwill 2-3 years ago, took a picture of the export code and was still able to redeem it. Also did similar with one of the track packs more recently so there's a small chance that you could still find some unclaimed codes and be able to redeem them. Both were on 360, so can't say for Ps3.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
GL on RB drums! Most of my drum experience was on RB1X and I also did a bit of RB2 H and X, so I'll have at least some reference to follow as you go through these games (despite it being like 10 years ago and not getting too far lol)

I think just focusing on the nonexportables is a good idea for now. While purity is nice, lack of breakneck speed and general ugliness makes RB1 rougher to play seriously.

Also, this may have been a 1 in a million shot, but I stumbled on an ACDC disc at a Goodwill 2-3 years ago, took a picture of the export code and was still able to redeem it. Also did similar with one of the track packs more recently so there's a small chance that you could still find some unclaimed codes and be able to redeem them. Both were on 360, so can't say for Ps3.

I'm still somewhat used to how PS2 RB1 looks, so PS3 RB1 is better by comparison. Plus, I never use Breakneck/Hyperspeed, so that's no issue at all.

I won't deny there's the rare chance I'll find it somewhere with a redeemable code, and I don't think there should be any issues between PS3 and 360, but it feels like such a longshot as to not be worth it, honestly.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSes so far:
29 Fingers
Say it Ain't So
Creep
I Think I'm Paranoid
Wanted Dead or Alive
In Bloom
Gimme Shelter
Wave of Mutilation
Seven
Blood Doll
Celebrity Skin
Here it Goes Again
Pleasure (Pleasure)

I had wanted to get Mississippi Queen yesterday as well, but my leg has always been crap at handling constant bass like that, sooo it's just 13/58 instead of 14/58. I will be trying whenever I can, but it may not be immediately.

I intend to try and GS every song I possibly can in RB1, but I know I won't be getting a FGGS anytime soon. at minimum I want 50/58, but anything close to 55-57 would be great. OBviously HDrums will be a FG5* at least, plus trying to get the three non-imports FC'd on both instruments, but it is going to be nothing more than having scores input. If this was, like, 14 years ago, then obviously I would be going for FCs, but I have RB3 for the rest (especially since more than 95% of both RB1/2 are importable as opposed to GH where only 50% at best is).

When it comes to AC/DC, though, since I don't have imports available to me, I'll have to FC those on-disc. Which I hope won't be too bad. I hope.

Also, my apologies for not doing anything for awhile. I think Osu has been my newest rhythm-based focus/addiction and that's taking a lot of my time. Then that's coupled with what I presume to be a waning period of wanting to play GH/RB. It really shouldn't be as bad as what I was doing on Lefty, since I was only going for score inputs there, too, but I guess I'm just not feeling as gung-ho to get it done immediately. At least I still feel like doing it, which is good.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard is through all the Solid songs, and Expert is (technically) through all the Moderate songs. I say technically because I don't have a score input for Suffragette yet, but I do think I can actually get that one GS'd.

A couple notable things:

1.) I did not expect to get Mississippi Queen on my first attempt, so that was surprising. I didn't do too badly on stamina, either.

2.) Basically all of the non-GS's I have are from bass-heavy songs (Maps), songs that basically require an FC or at worst a single miss in a single part to GS (Learn to Fly), or are songs that have a part or two I wasn't really up for trying to figure out (Reptilia, Day Late). I suppose I'll need to get those GS'd...probably. Maybe.

3.) That being said, if this is going to be the case later on, I may very well have to shoot for a lower GS total. 40/58? HGGS at best? I don't really like that, but considering I'm not even expecting a FG5* with RttH, maybe I should accept it. I'll be shooting for an actual FGGS attempt with the imports, at least, but still...

Osu is still drawing me in more than GH/RB, but I'm still finding time every so often to sit down and play, thankfully. I don't have much in the way of updates in that regard, either, since the current two big ones would be reaching the top 300K (rank 299999 or better) or SS-ing my first 4* song, and I kinda want them to be in that order.

On another sidenote, I admit I haven't been going about doing a Celeste stream in recent weeks. That's mainly because I loosened my strict scheduling in favor of doing various other things instead (which has mainly been Osu or Rimworld, but still! DIversity!) I still want to do a Celeste stream at some point because I still need Ch. 6/7 Golden Strawberries before Ch. 9, but it's admittedly fallen to the wayside a bit. Sorry about that.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 1 HDrums FG5*!!!

RttH was the only song I was remotely concerned about, and that took under 10 tries. I still don't get the speed on the solo part so an actual FC is not close to being in the cards, but I got about 170K which is satisfying enough.

All in all, I still think 56/58 FCs is possible, even pretty close at hand since I had been almost a year or so out of practice even doing serious HDrum work, and with multiple weeks in-between play sessions for this. I don't really know whether RttH or WGFA would be #57--RttH's solo and WGFA's SOlo 2 roll are sections I have 0 idea how to hit or where I'm going wrong--but I think that if I can get one I can certainly get the other.

On a slightly unrelated note, this will mark having over 20,000 unique scores input into scorehero for me! Only Singemfrc, dramacomic and sjay have more. Incidentally, they're also the only three ahead of me in unique points (I also just noticed that sjay is already at 4.5B and closing in on 5B. Damn, son.)

The last stop on this particular train is finishing out RB1 XDrums. At the bare minimum I want a pass on every song, and a FG4* would be really great. I have sincere doubts I have the stamina to contemplate a FG5* with RttH, which is a shame, but is of lesser consequence to me. After that, it's on to AC/DC, for which I will likely need to video every single HDrums FC. I didn't do it for Paranoid/Enter Sandman because I thought I'd have a capture device by then, but I procrastinated and forgot to. I can just save them for the actual FGFC attempt, anyways.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 51 of 52

Jump to: