FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 16th over themightytaco

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
#50: Humanoid
#51: Oh my God
#52: King George
#53: Whip It
#54: Combat Baby
#55: China Grove
#56: The Beautiful People
#57: I Need to Know
#58: Space Oddity
#59: Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
#60: Killing Loneliness
#61: Get Free
#62: Portions for Foxes
#63: Don't Bury Me...I'm Not Dead
#64: Living in America

Slow and small week, in part because I had to wait for a new blue pad but also just because I didn't really feel like playing GH/RB that week. I think I will try to get to 79/83 before Bushi's next update (whenever that may be) and assess how many points I have left from there. If I can't get 1st off of TKM, CiaM, FB and EWtRtW then I'll have to find points elsewhere. Just need to sit through the rest of apprentice and solid...

Speaking of, commentary!

Humanoid: Other than squeezing one more in on the 3rd (I think it's the 3rd), I don't see very many points left.
Oh my God: Did well on the path, I think I'm just missing points from the BRE. Those aren't my strong suit, either, and I don't have a good rhythm to play the guitar/bass BREs like I do the Drum BREs.
King George: Maybe there's doubles, but other than BRE points and maybe one extra squeeze on the 1st this is good.
Whip It: Optimal.
Combat Baby: I had a really bad sense of how many points I could get because the ipather path sits 900 points behind my score, but apparently there's either very easy doubles or that path just didn't reach as far as it should. I'm not really sure which, nor am i interested in checking.
China Grove: There's still some points missing, but I don't know where. Ipather path was bad, though.
The Beautiful People: Those are...possibly doable doubles. Possibly. From the looks of things, either they aren't doable or nobody's tried. I tried for a bit but it keeps cutting my combo whenever I do, so...
I Need to Know: I made a pretty good path, but there's I think about 300 I missed. squeezing-wise. The path I made is fine.
Space Oddity: Don't think I missed anything. Actually passed BAM, so that's good.
Stop me: ipather path I think was decent but maybe didn't account for e-whammy. Still missed stuff regardless.
Killing Loneliness: Pretty sure I missed a squeeze on the final activation. Not sure how BAM has 20 more points from ticks, though.
Get Free: Please explain how BAM got 54 more points when there isn't any room to change the path.
Portions for Foxes: Pretty straightforward, actually.
Don't Bury Me: I must've missed 150 somewhere, though I can't remember where.
Living in America: According to my comments, I missed going for ticks on one activation. I did well otherwise, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 XBass FCs:
#65: Cold as Ice
#66: Plush
#67: The Con
#68: Rock Lobster
#69: Midlife Crisis
#70: Here I Go Again
#71: Oye mi Amor

Another small week, although this time it's because I forgot to put in my XDrums scores from last week. Derp.

Cold as Ice: There's 150 on the 3rd I thought I got but I apparently missed it. Everything else is there, though.
Plush: I did get 180K, so that is good, but the ipather path is off and I can't find the missing points (or at least I haven't figured them out). Blech.
The Con: ProfJoe's current score is absolutely possible, albeit very very hard. I can't really see how you can get more than xxx600, though.
Rock Lobster: First off, hate this song. Secondly, I think I missed one 150 post-break, but beyond that I don't know what else is left.
Here I Go Again: The first reaching two greens instead of one seems damn near impossible. I missed the blue sustain on the last one, anyways.
Oye Mi Amor: APPARENTLY I just barely missed, like, every single squeeze I could shoot for. Syeah, cmon, man.

I still have 1.1mil left to pass Meister, so getting 12mil off of that plus some reduxes is still doable. I'd still need to come up with another 100K, or maybe I'd get 82/83 and then work on reduxing a bit. 13m is absolutely going to happen, and actually passing BAM on RB3 is possible. Just don't ask me to pass Hicchan. That ain't happening.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 XBass FCs:
#72: I Wanna be Sedated
#73: Heart of Glass
#74: Something Bigger, Something Brighter
#75: Me Enamora
#76: I Can See for Miles
#77: Du Hast
#78: Good Vibrations (Live)
#79: In the Meantime

I Wanna be Sedated: Was slightly aggravating, but I got the best squeezes I could. Might still be ticks, but there aren't any more note squeezes.
Heart of Glass: Fucking doubles.
Something Bigger: Fucking whammy. Especially on the first one.
Me Enamora: Almost every time I played this song, I would swear up and down I got that green on the 1st activation. BUT IT NEVER PICKED UP! OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? *fumes* Okay, yes, it's just 150, but seriously, I don't get it.
I Can See For Miles: I didn't really get the 1st activation down. Ideally you should have OD run out after you get the 2nd OD note but before you need to start whammying so you might miss out on e-whammy but will still get OD. That kept me from 150. Just about it, I think.
Du Hast: Easy.
Good Vibrations: Not Radar Love level, but one of the few times I actually got pretty good squeezes. The most ideal activation for the last gets two doubles, but it's only possible if a full OD bar can be obtained, and idk if you can do that.
In the Meantime: FUCK. YOU. YOU. STUPID. ASS. TRILL. THREE TIMES I reached the end and the fucking start fucked me over from FCing the song. I could've gotten 178K and I wouldn't have cared so long as I FC'd the song, but NOOOOOOO. *sigh* Also, the trend continues where I cannot seem to make a path worth shit (where not being shit=a bath within ~300 points of 1st based on the path's points; my ability to squeeze those points is another matter entirely). I've only found enough to just get 180K, but apparently I need to find an extra 400.

BUT, regardless, I've gotten 79/83. There's just the final 4 left, so now it's time for some reduxing. It's a quarter after 3 my time, so I'm not going to go over whatever the hell else I do need to redux, but I do know it's basically all of Warmup sans Imagine and ILRaR, Centerfold, China Grove, Rainbow, Plush, Walk of Life *shudder*, probably Werewolves, and some upper songs like Before I Forget, Beast, and maybe Llama if I want to be really masochistic.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work, and really good scores to boot on those 79 songs. When are you going to just post a score for the remaining 4? I figure you can get a FGFC -2, not sure about Free Bird and Caught in a Mosh. I wanna see how close you can get to your goal.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll happen. CiaM isn't of any concern from a FC standpoint, nor is Free bird; the only concern I have there is TKM. For the time being I want to get as close to 12m as possible via reduxing. Probly will only get to 11.99 or so by the end, and then I'll get the last 4.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually had a chance to play your RitD path, Pinkie, which looks far better once I know where you're counting sustains along with regular notes (I typically only count sustains when I need sustains, and notes when I need notes, never both at once). Ipather indicates you can get up to 170.8K, and after playing it a bit (albeit with only one FC score as data) I got 170.4K. I can kinda see where I missed some points, but I felt like I got most of them so idk. I did adjust the 2nd-to-last because 1st orange isn't enough to reach the sustain, but 2nd orange is (e-whammy should only be enough to give you 2 beats, not 2 1/2). Here's what I got as far as endpoints

1st: ended on the yellow sustain. That's about it aside from ticks.
2nd: Ends at the end of the green gallop. It seemed like you could reach the green note right after it, so that'd get you right up to 171K
3rd: Ends at the red sustain. I THINK I got it, but I might not have.
4th: Ended at the yellow sustain. Might be ticks, but trying to squeeze those yellows is really hard.
5th: I adjusted it to the 2nd orange to reach the green and get ticks. 1st orange simply shouldn't be possible.
6th: Actually ended on the green note before the yellow sustain, not the sustain itself. If it could reach the sustain that's basically 171K right there, but I don't think there's enough OD for it.

So, it works, but it apparently might some work for 171K? That, or you just need to magic up some extra OD that I don't even think you can find (unless my guitar is crummy at getting more OD). I'll probably try for Plush tomorrow. Maybe.

Also did some other reduxes, and knocked off about 10K from BAM with this.

Walking on the Sun: You SHOULD be able to put the 3rd on the blue sustain, not halfway through, but I wasn't able to get that squeeze. I also realized after I got the score I did that the last can be moved to the blue right before the blue sustain for another 150, but that's all the extra points aside from ticks.
Sister Christian: 96.5 would actually be possible for me, though I didn't try for it. If the last one can reach the orange as well after the sustain then that's where 96.7 or so is. I definitely can't get that, but 96.5 is possible for me.
The Hardest Button: How do you get 103.6?! Actually squeeze the blue sustain into the 4th?! How the hell?!
Yoshimi: Same damn question as ILRAR: WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THOSE GODDAMN TICKS?!?!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I've spent at least half an hour trying to follow Pinkie's path, and either there's not enough whammy to get what I want or something is fucking with my ability to get whammy in the first place.

1st: I can only get to the red before the OD. I've never gotten the orange, not even once.
2nd: I'm pretty sure it's supposed to go to the yellow sustain, but I've never had it happen. First time it got to the orange before the yellow sustain. Only two or three times have I gotten enough whammy to potentially get the actual activation right, and ever since the first I've just moved it up to the blue sustain to get more points. I could probably activate in the middle of the yellow, IF the whammy is good enough to squeeze the blue sustain at the end.
3rd: If it's supposed to reach the same point as the 1st, I've never gotten there. The closest has been barely missing the blue note on the first time I tried. I've never gotten closer since.
4th: Supposed to reach the blue sustain, I imagine. Only gotten to the first blue, MAYBE the 2nd once. Never further.
5th: Just about the only one I've gotten consistently. It's not the hardest squeeze, anyways.
6th: I actually got this on the FC run, and the first time I got to this part (though I may have activated a measure too early; do you start counting beats on the note or a beat after the note, Pinkie?). One of the two I think I can actually do.
7th: You should get to the yellow after the blue sustain, and I think I did the only time I got this far. Not sure since I've only gotten here twice.
8th: Can squeeze the 2nd blue sustain, and the rest is ticks. Only reached here once.

I can't confirm what the score is on a real playthrough as the one time I reached the 8th I messed up somehow in the outro. ipath puts it just over 181k without only one 150+ticks to spare, so Joe's score is feasible. I just apparently can't get e-whammy worth shit on this song and it's pissing me off some.

On a slightly better note, I did manage to get 98.5K on Walking on the Sun and confirmed that at the very least 98.6xx is possible. I didn't feel brave enough to go for the 3rd's actual activation at the start of the blue sustain instead of in the middle while I was testing the 4th at the blue before the green sustain, but I did get what looked like at least half a beat of OD after the YB sustain, so it's possible. I may not try to get it, though, as 98.5K is good enough for me right now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 15th over Iggy-Sparks

Rock Band 3 XDrums FCs:
She's Country

Already covered all my XBass FCs, and I did make a post about any recent reduxes on the RB side, so I'm not really going to reiterate it. TL;DR: Yay for Walking on the Sun 98.5K, and Plush's path is either nearly impossible, super hard, or something's fucky with me ability to e-whammy. Or something.

I am finally under 100m on my way to top 10 on RB3, so that's always cool. Granted, some of that was supposed to happen LAST week, but I'm stupidly lazy and forgot to put in those scores when I should've. I haven't exactly been as diligent on going for it, in part because my desire to play has waned with the mass of stuff I'm trying to cram in to my days recently, so I'm looking at...maybe mid-late June when I'll be done? I'm still averaging about 1.5m per 10-set (helped by the fact I'm trying to stick to a 3 solid/moderate:7 challenging ratio for the time being), so it's not exactly 100 days (or 93 days, rather) needed to get through it, but I'm not quite good enough to bump it up to 1.9-2m instead of 1.5, so roughly 3 months is a reasonable estimate in that regards.

I'm still going to try for reduxes during this time, hopefully with the help of Pinkie if he's still willing to help. I'm not really upset with him, in case it looks that way, just with how ridiculous it feels that I can't get certain squeezes on certain songs that I think I should be getting. Both his RitD and Plush paths are pretty good.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, ran the RB boards today, and you are 4th, congrats on joining the 50 million point club for discs. You are sitting at 50,202,701 points. I figure a conservative estimate for your remaining 4 songs at 1.2 million points, which would put you at 51,4xx,xxx at least. That would easily put you into 2nd on disc, and just behind Pinkie for 2nd on the import total. BrianBAM remains a very difficult 800k or so ahead. Very impressive stuff, good luck on the redux. Keep up the good work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushi: Do I really want to know where I'm losing out on over 800K points...?

Don't worry, Pinkie, I'm gonna test pretty much all of those and try to help zone in on what is/isn't/may be possible (I mean, you probably know for some, but since I'm in a position to actually playtest it should help). I'll still need to know the paths for Llama and the final four, but that won't be for a bit. Thanks, though!

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 14th over Starz007

Rock Band 3 XDrums FCs:
Teenage Lobotomy

7 million this time. Sadly, this upcoming week is not going to be conducive to playing the 10-sets I want because of work. Still, this is cutting down the required days from 80-ish (or about 11 weeks) to probably 7-9. Cool.

In related news, I finally got a score I was okay with on Plush. It's only 300 more points, but that's 300 points I'm fine with since the actual score I'd one of around 180.6-180.8 is going to be far more trouble than it's worth. I missed 150 on the 2nd-to-last because it didn't reach the yellow after the blue sustain, and I don't think I got the 2nd blue sustain on the last, though that should be possible. 180.6 would eventually be my end score, but not this time around.

China Grove's path is practically perfect. The only change I did was move the 3rd up to the orange right after that 12th yellow to guarantee getting the grace note+ticks, as I could never get enough whammy to activate on the yellow AND reach the grace notes. I'm not sure if your path intends to get both notes or just the blue at the start of the measure because I think it's impossible from the yellow. The main one I missed was the red at the R-Y grace at the end of the 4th, which is definitely possible but not worth the trouble since I'm ~150 from x-plat due to that one. Not gonna worry.

Centerfold's path is equally perfect. I didn't get the 2nd orange sustain on the last activation, and that seems to be the place where the 150 is feasible. But again, I'm not gonna chase it.

Just Like Heaven was...awkward. Not necessarily the path, just that I couldn't really process what I could and couldn't do too much. I know the 1st can be moved up to the 4th instead of the 3rd and still work, but I'm not entirely sure what else. I probably will try for 172K at least, and regardless of whether I just get 172K or 172.2K I'll be done here.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work so far on the hard squeezes. Since you were curious, I made a chart for you for the 6 on disk games vs. BrianBAM19. You can see I have current totals, his totals, difference between current, achievable totals for you, and difference after that. The only games I really see you being close to tapped out so far are TB:RB, GD:RB, and RB2. Maybe I am wrong but that's my estimate of your skills. Obviously, after the 1.2 million conservatively that you should be able to get on those last 4 songs for RB3 will get you close to my estimate, so that first cumulative difference looks a lot worse than it is, but is very very close to my 800k estimate. Enjoy:

Good luck!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of comments and questions about your RB3 XBass scores.

On the song Foolin' you wrote:
Quote:
"Foolin': Pretty good path, though I think there was one or two extra squeezes the ipather path missed. I'm missing 150 myself."
131,257 is your score, Hiccan got 131,239 as the next highest score, if you got a new global 1st, congrats! especially if you are missing points still.

For the song Hey Man Nice Shot you wrote:
Quote:
"Hey Man: BAM and my scores are tied. I doubt activations during the verses are doubles, and the triplets in the choruses definitely aren't, so I'm pretty sure this is optimal."
However, you posted a score of 309,215 when Brian's score is 309,125. I think you typoed your score here.

Finally, for the song I Can See For Miles you wrote:
Quote:
"I Can See For Miles: I didn't really get the 1st activation down. Ideally you should have OD run out after you get the 2nd OD note but before you need to start whammying so you might miss out on e-whammy but will still get OD. That kept me from 150. Just about it, I think."
Your score posted is 223,394, while ProfessorJoe has a score of 223,280, a pretty impressive new global 1st, and if you can get even more, mad props.

Curious what you have to say about those scores, new global 1sts are pretty damn boss, and getting two of them would be something I would hype up on Expert. Just saying.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Nice work so far on the hard squeezes. Since you were curious, I made a chart for you for the 6 on disk games vs. BrianBAM19. You can see I have current totals, his totals, difference between current, achievable totals for you, and difference after that. The only games I really see you being close to tapped out so far are TB:RB, GD:RB, and RB2. Maybe I am wrong but that's my estimate of your skills. Obviously, after the 1.2 million conservatively that you should be able to get on those last 4 songs for RB3 will get you close to my estimate, so that first cumulative difference looks a lot worse than it is, but is very very close to my 800k estimate. Enjoy:

Good luck!

I know at the very least I'm not touching RB1 until I get 1st without duplicating, but the rest are ripe for reduxing at some point. Basically every single one except RB3 doesn't have any paths used at all, so it's entirely possible that BAM's scores are closer than we think, barring me not getting any sort of handle on e-whammy and squeezing pre-RB3.

As for the other post, Foolin' is correct, Hey Man was a typo (309125 is right), and I Can See is also correct. So there's at least 3, including Get Up, Stand Up (well, kinda; it's a stupid fucking tick glitch, so I'm still calling it a 1st). I should upload the pics, at least, but I'm honestly very lazy on that front.

There wasn't much done this week, since it was pretty light. I got an updated score for Last Dance, just barely missing 101.8k. I did try for Smoke on the Water, but it started giving me fits.

I'll have to double-check all my pictures, but I may have to consider re-FCs for at least the 1sts I have on PS3. Or at least ones like Just Like Heaven where the first score wasn't 1st but a redux was. That one might be a pain, but thankfully the 1st for Before I Forget is fine because I need to improve that score anyways. There shouldn't be a lot of those, thankfully, but I'll need to remember to take pictures in the future.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 12th over dramacomic

WHY DID I NOT UPDATE SINCE THE START OF APRIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--*gasp*

...Okay, I'm good now.

In all seriousness, while an actual, bona-fide update was going to be at least two weeks in the wings due to the point spreads, it's kinda silly how I didn't say a word in my own thread during that period. Could've at least mentioned any of the reduxes I did before April started.

This was a fairly topsy-turvy kind of month. I had gone into this month intending to play League and at least make placements, but my online class, work, LCS catchup, Video catchup, and some streamlining problems have shoved that way into next month, which was not at all intended. I do still intend to do placements (and I'll have that chance next week, if everything goes well), and once that's done I will be back to standard stuff. I kinda have to set myself up with a corded connection for league to avoid...most d/c problems (it still happens sometimes, for some fucking reason), or wel I'd stay in my room. I'll have to, like, buy a 100 ft cord or something at some point.

In actual SH news, sjay has already gotten within 40m of me, which is very concerning. I'm assuming he's getting into Expert now. I don't really want to passed by him so I prrrrooooobably should divert efforts into holding him off somehow, or something. At some point. I mean, it kinda mixes with my intentions of putting scores in for everything anyways, but I may have to switch around what difficulty goes first. Maybe.

Oh, and now I'm 25. Yay?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 10th over hydrapower and sburymadness
Rock Band 3: +2 to 12th over blingdomepiece and socko25

Rock Band 3 Drums FCs:
Today
La La Love You
Rockstar

And now we reach the biggest climb: 50m, from 350m to 400m, more or less. Granted, if I can have nearly 10m weeks like this one was, I'll be done by mid-June!

I nearly freaked out about being done already when I saw 400m on one of the stats, but after a moment I realized it was the Drums instrument, not RB3. Would've really fucked with my sense of time there.

I still have about a 40m lead over sjay, which if everything goes right will stay that way until I switch byack over to Lefty at which point he will likely pass me in the end. A damn shame, but not much I can do about that short of speeding through my lefty goal and then rampaging through WT, 5 and WoR to start amassing a bigger lead. It'd be theoretically possible since my workload during the summer should be lowered due to a (temporarily) bigger management staff along with more people able to work the dayshift, buuuuut I doubt that'll actually happen.

I will likely stick with Drums, as that seems to be the most guaranteed place I can get the most points (other than Guitar). I do have plans in place for what I want to do as far as OMBFCs because those will be there in the future on all difficulties, but time is more important here. I keep sliding between being excited to start actually doing OMBs to be a little dejected at the slog through easy I'll have to do (and Medium to a lesser extent; it'll be more fun on the GH side, I think). Still, it will be very nice when I won't have to play through Easy anymore escept for squeezing purposes. As frustrating as squeezing can be, it's at least a tolerable pursuit on easy compared to just trying to get all the FCs. I'm still leaning toward trying to get paths up for everything at least on GHWT and RB1/2 where I can, even if they won't be the best ones out there. Maddening? Probably, but I may very well be more maddened by not doing it, so...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 49 of 52

Jump to: