FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
As far as I know, though, there's only one actual account per console, and idk how to manipulate save files so it gives two options for me to choose from. Is there anything I can do here, or am I just stuck?

Could you not just make a new user on the PS3 by scrolling all the way to the left on the XMB? You might need a whole separate PSN as well, though

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I legit didn't think that would even work, but it did.

Thank you so much, Slashno! Now I just have to remember to switch between the two from now on! (and it should save trophies separately as well, right?)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does save trophies separately, you can use entire other PSN accounts.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 14th over sburymadness
Drums: +1 to 13th over klamaak
Rock Band 3: +1 to 23rd over Alternity
Blitz (Reg): +1 15th over zegsigma

RB3 XBass FCs:
The Collector
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
I Could Have Lied
Something in the Way

RB3 XDrums FCs:
The Joker

It's an amazing kind of scary, watching as singem slowly ticks up to the 4 billion unique points mark. It was doable, don't get me wrong, but trying to fathom that many points is sometimes hard to do, even if it's spread over 9+ years of play (10+? I don't remember off my head when singem joined SH). Also, just to be clear, I am NOT going to shoot for 4 billion, nor am I likely to ever reach it. 3 billion is doable and where I will end up, but I highly highly doubt I'll get any further than 3.5bil. MAYBE 3.75 or so. And by that point I can't guarantee that I'd even want to go for that last 200-500mil I'd need since I might actually have to go backwards into RB1 to make up the difference (well, maybe. More like I'll have to sink a LOT of time into RB2 since I'm only 16 mil away from 1st on RB1).

It's also amazing to see RealMessiah finally get dethroned on the Guitar board...which may have happened in a previous week, but it's still recent! Also congrats to sjay for 500mil easy points!.

As for my stuff, I thought I put in a score for RB2, but apparently not. In any case, I"m getting closer and closer to the main ones, which is always a plus. I actually did some bass, too, for a change of pace over guitar.

Not much else to say except progress, progress, progress.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 12th over GamingDaze
Blitz (all): +1 to 12th over DenBreezy
Rock Band 3: +1 to 22nd over iammax
Blitz (reg): +1 to 14th over louster200
Rock Band 2: +11 to 109th

Holy shit. He did it. Singem's the first player to ever reach 4 billion unique points. Just...wow.

Also, sjay, what have you been doing recently? I know your guitar points have been going up but I have no clue what you're playing to get them. Are you working through GH5??

As for me, things are getting closer and closer. Drums is at the big 50mil gap that I may or may not be able to push through by the end of the year. I'm not expecting to do so, but I will be pleasantly surprised if I do. If I can shave it down to about 10-20mil by then that would be great. Blitz is still on track to fall, so there's no worries there. A big 24mil gap separates 11th from 10th, which is going to be the biggest obstacle, but I should reach that point before the last week of December, so I'll have time to work on that. the (all) part of Blitz is going to be taken care of with the (reg) part because it's already at 12th place and that board doesn't have a big gap thanks to including RBN. I'll just need to work on the regular side.

RB3 is also moving along steadily. There's a lot of 5mil+ gaps to work through so it's not really that noticeable (as in, no consistent updates every week or big jumps), but seeing as I can usually get at least 5-7mil a week through drums and guitar/bass.

I actually decided to put a fair bit into RB2, and I'm actually well within spitting range of hitting the top 100! I'll probably actually get that hammered out first this weekend, so that'll be another thing I can cross off the list.

Expert may be a bit iffy, but once I pass psxfreak the worst gaps will be over with, and that final big gap will be covered either by Drums or by Blitz. It has been my expectation that I'll end up with just RB3 unfinished, but so long as that can get at/near 15th I'll be satisfied.

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!

(as an aside, those adbots aren't really trying anymore. The most recent one I said was using, like, chinese or Japanese letters (hell, could've been Korean for all I know).)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Rock Band 2: +6 to 103rd

My yellow pad is shit. It almost literally can't recognize any hits that are on the edges while my other pads can; only center hits are even marked, and sometimes not even those if I hit it at a bad angle. Plus, there's no padding underneath so there's no sound muffling, which really makes me nervous to play it in my apartment because I'm pretty damn sure the neighboring units can hear it. It'd probably do as a backup, but I should look into another pad at this point.

As for this update, this week was slow. School, back-to-back closes, and a make-up day for Thanksgiving took up practically all of the week, so I don't have that much to offer. I might even call it a wrap if I get RB3 down to the top 20 because I don't know if I want to push myself to grind out the points to reach 15th in the final stretch; certainly not often if my drumkit's gonna be like this.

*sigh*. Hopefully I can knock off RB2 this week, and if I'm lucky I'll be within reach of 20th on RB3.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Holy shit. He did it. Singemfrc's the first player to ever reach 4 billion unique points. Just...wow.
Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed. Rivals will kind of do that. I don't usually look at the total unique points, but I'm almost at 6 billion overall points. What I'd really like is to re-pass dramacomic for # of unique scores. Unfortunately he plays easy, medium and hard as well as expert, so he gets a lot more unique scores that way. On RB3 I used to try and make up ground on him by playing all instruments at once - I'd open a manage scores page for each instrument and then put the game on party shuffle, and whatever song came up, I'd play the first instrument that I didnt have a score inputted for. Too bad RB4's interface doesn't really allow for that to be done easily.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singem: That's a bit of a shame. Are you just cruising along casually right now, or do you have any sort of goal in mind?

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 3rd over Arvain (2.5 Billion points!)
Rock Band 3: +2 to 20th over Troggy and mrspeedy1999
Blitz (reg): +1 to 13th over DeftrockX3
Rock Band 2: +3 to 100th over moneyp, PlexShaw and DeftRockX3

rank-downs:
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

Rock Band 3 XGuitar FCs:
Just Dance
Redemption Song
In the End (Linkin Park)
Little of Your Time
One Love/People Get Ready

Rock Band 3 XBass On-Disc FCs:
Llama
No One Knows
Roundabout

Passed the 2.5 Billion point mark, and finally passed Arvain to have the 3rd-highest unique points! Just another small hurdle of another billion before I pass drama, right? *despondent sigh* Right...Well, I'm fairly sure i'll get there at some point, but there's no way I'll set it as an actual goal. It'll be more of a milestone to notice than anything.

I got my new yellow pad in the mail today, and it seems to work okay. I haven't tested it too much, but its at least operational. I think it's an RB1-style pad, so it's still kinda loud, but nowhere near as bad as the previous pad without its padding on. Even so, I decided to also order some Drumsshhhh pads on eBay, so we'll see how easy it is to install and how effective it is with this pad. I won't use it on the others because they're quiet and responsive enough (though I'm beginning to worry I'm going to smash the red pad off like I did with my very first drumkit), though.

Rock Band 2 has officially hit the top 100 rankings! I did speed up in the end to make an effort at getting this done before the end of the year, but I am glad that it is done. I may look to put it down to the top 50, but I doubt I will put the effort in to go farther than the top 10 since there's no reason to go back to it beyond squeezing the on-disc songs. Still glad to finally knock that off the list!

RB3 hits the top 20 at last. To be quite honest, I'm considering just hanging it up there and coming back to this at a later point. It's 30 million to 15th with only 22 days left in the year, and while I may still keep at it with trying to average about 30+ songs a week when I can, that's not going to be enough without hitting some 200k songs. I could just drop down to Hard for that and use Blitz to finish Expert. Maybe. We'll see.

As a side note, I just noticed stubbscroll took over 2nd on RBN (RB3). I'm going to take care of that, at the very least.

Still, switching to Lefty, while that will be what the most of 2018 will be focused on, is probably not going to be a year-long effort. I don't think it'll take that long to get even 10 stats to the top 500, though it will likely take close to half a year at a long estimate. With that in mind, I am thinking about what my next options are once I switch back to righty. Current runners are 200 FGFCs, squeezing via Bushi's boards, HOMBFCs, and getting scores input into GHWT for instruments and difficulties. I haven't made my decision yet, but you all are more than welcome to offer suggestions in the meantime while I'm "away".

Take care, people.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 13th over psxfreak101
Blitz (All): +1 to 10th over Kubuh (Top 10!)
RBN (RB3): +1 to 2nd over stubbscroll
Blitz (Reg): +1 to 12th over djpatch28

RB3 HDrums FCs:
Wind Up

RBN (RB3) EOMBFCs:
10 Signs You Should Leave
28 Days
2nd Sucks
30 Lives
50000 Unstoppable Watts
[&] Delinquents

Another stat in the top 10! And with psx's massive gap cleared Expert is guaranteed to fall as I advance on Blitz.

I'm going to have a surprisingly light work schedule in the upcoming weeks, both from a requested full week off on the week of Christmas itself (24th-31st) and my GM letting me only work Monday-Wednesday this upcoming week. It works out due to the amount of shift leads we'll have for the break, but it will grant me some leniency in how fast I have to speed through things. No guarantees on making top 15th on RB3, though.

(Still makes me wish I had better chops at drums. And better stamina. Can't even go 5 songs sometimes before either my right arm or right leg can't do shit. ANd I hate faster-beat songs like Walk of Life (or, for a GH example, What do I Get?).)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Rank-ups for 2017:
PS3: +1 to 2nd over Kermess
Expert: +4 to 9th over louster200, stubbscroll, ricecake and RealMessiah (Top 10!)
Blitz (All): +2 to 8th over ponyboy86 and BigStevieCool26
Rock Band 3: +2 to 18th over louster200 and ricecake
Blitz (Reg): +2 to 10th over DenBreezy and Kubuh (Top 10!)

And there you have it. My last rank-ups for the year 2017. I've decided that I'm not going to push myself to try and get the final 17m points to reach top 15th on RB3, and I know I'll never make the last push on Drums for top 10 there, so the run ends here. I'm upset about not being able to make it, for sure, but considering I started with nearly 10 stats in the middle of the year (+RB2 above 100) and I whittled it down to just 2, that's not bad. I did push myself really hard and kinda devoted nearly all my spare time toward this, though, so I'm not keen to repeat it. Once I reach a set milestone on Lefty I may try to clean up the last few points I need so they're all in the top 10, but if/when I go for top 5 I'll definitely try to make it be a year-long, much more sedate pace.

As for the rank-ups themselves, they're kinda self-evident. I had to push through 35 million points on Blitz to pass through those two (Kubuh was 24m alone!), and I banged out a damn impressive ~11m points on Drums. That's partially because I think I'm through most of the <100K RB songs, and also because I've gotten good enough to combo most Challenging songs and that I can average at least 150K on a 10-song setlist. It's a pretty nice feeling, even if my leg and right arm still can't handle faster beats.

Now, that's not to say I won't play anymore GH/RB the rest of the year because I might. Doing some Blitz (RBN) reduxes or working on GH3MDLC is still in the cards, potentially. But I'm not going to go toward any one specific long-term goal for now. Once it's January 1st, 2018, I'm going to shelve this account for now and dive into Lefty, with a definitively more lax pace to it.

I will likely at least do one final update on the 30th with Overall totals and Bushi's last board updates for the year. Hell, I may even find it in me to work on my FC totals and setting up a board for Lefty as well. Who knows. (I do need to update the google docs spreadsheet, though, don't I...?)

Merry Christmas (or *insert related holiday*), everyone! Have a Happy New Year and keep on rockin'!

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey voided, great update. Merry belated christmas I haven't been on scorehero and haven't played guitar hero/rock band in a while, but I want to get back on it sometime in the next few days, which is why if you've been trying to find me on here, that's why I've been absent: just laziness :P

Cheers!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, the very last update for right now. As of this post, Voidedalive2x is not going to be logged on until I reach a certain point with Voidedlefty. If you post here, I am not going to respond to it until I'm back on here, just as an FYI. Same with PMs (as a note, if it's a seriously pressing issue such as with an erroneous 1st or such, just PM Lefty and I'll take care of that; otherwise, to the backburner)

So, I decided to compile my final standings for everything I have points on, plus the final rankings for Overall stats (with rank-ups) and Bushi's boards. I didn't include stats I have 0 points in (DS, pro games, GHLive/RB4), nor did I include anything from XBox 360/Wii simply because they're either irrelevant at this point or just not worth it IMO.

This'll be a pretty long one, but it will also serve as a benchmark whenever I have to come back. Granted, I probably won't do something this stat-focused for a good while, but still.

The final Unique stat placements:
All: 3rd with 2.6 billion points
PS2: 1st with 1.1 billion points
PS3: 2nd with 1.4 billion points
Easy: 5th with 352 million points
Medium: 4th with 438 million points
Hard: 3rd with 700 million points
Expert: 9th with 1.1 billion points
Guitar: 9th with 1.1 billion points
Bass: 4th with 547 million points
Drums: 12th with 371 million points
Vocals: 10th with 314 million points
Keys: 2nd with 45 million points
Blitz (All): 8th with 205 million points
Guitar Hero 1: 17th with 38.2 million points
Guitar Hero 80s: 10th with 24 million points
Guitar Hero 3: 5th with 144 million points
Guitar Hero Aerosmith: 1st with 48.2 million points
Guitar Hero World Tour: 6th with 247 million points
Guitar Hero Metallica: 3rd with 164 million points
Guitar Hero Smash Hits: 14th with 113 million points
Guitar Hero 5: 10th with 209 million points
Guitar Hero Van Halen: 2nd with 96.7 million points
Band Hero: 3rd with 115 million points
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: 10th with 203 million points
Rock Band 1: 2nd with 198 million points
Rock Band 2: 100th with 152 million points
Rock Band Network (RB2): 1st with 32 million points
The Beatles Rock Band: 1st with 50.9 million points
Lego Rock Band: 2nd with 68.5 million points
Green Day Rock Band: 1st with 61.2 million points
Rock Band 3: 18th with 292 million points
Rock Band Network (RB3): 2nd with 81.6 million points
Blitz (Regular): 10th with 164 million points
Blitz (RBN): 4th with 41.2 million points

Final Overall rank-ups for 2017:
All: 6th with 2.9 billion points
PS2: 1st with 1.4 billion points
PS3: 3rd with 1.4 billion points (+2 over Kubuh and eljasmy)
Easy: 6th with 363 million points
Medium: 7th with 465 million points
Hard: 11th with 798 million points (+1 over VeryMetalChewie)
Expert: 15th with 1.5 billion points (+13)
Guitar: 17th with 1.4 billion points (+1 over BrianBAM19)
Bass: 6th with 568 million points
Drums: 37th with 393 million points (+7)
Vocals: 17th with 318 million points
Keys: 2nd with 46.2 million points (-1)
Blitz (All): 8th with 205 million points (+4 over DenBreezy, Kubuh, ponyboy86 and BigStevieCool26)
Guitar Hero 1: 83rd with 70 million points
Guitar Hero 80s: 15th with 55.4 million points
Guitar Hero 3: 33rd with 219 million points
Guitar Hero Aerosmith: 37th with 53.4 million points
Guitar Hero World Tour: 16th with 267 million points
Guitar Hero Metallica: 6th with 209 million points
Guitar Hero Smash Hits: 6th with 114 million points
Guitar Hero 5: 16th with 222 million points
Guitar Hero Van Halen: 7th with 97.6 million points
Band Hero: 7th with 116 million points
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: 21st with 206 million points
Rock Band 1: 6th with 253 million points
Rock Band 2: 195th with 161 million points (+28)
Rock Band Network (RB2): 3rd with 32.1 million points
The Beatles Rock Band: 2nd with 51. 1 million points
Lego Rock Band: 4th with 70 million points
Green Day Rock Band: 1st with 61.7 million points
Rock Band 3: 26th with 294 million points (+4 over SunCrane, mrspeedy1999, Bandaddy and PinkiePie91)
Rock Band Network (RB3): 3rd with 81.9 million points
Blitz (Regular): 11th with 170 million points (+7)
Blitz (RBN): 4th with 49.6 million points

Bushidox's GH Boards final ranks:
Easy Guitar On-Dics: 9th with 84 million points
Easy Guitar O211: 11th with 25.4 million points
Easy Guitar Overall: 10th with 91.6 million points
Medium Guitar On-disc: 12th with 124 million points
Medium Guitar O211: 8th with 38.1 million points
Medium Guitar Overall: 10th with 135 million points
Hard Guitar On-Disc: 11th with 178 million points
Hard Guitar O211: 20th with 56.9 million points
Hard Guitar Overall: 11th with 193 million points
Expert Guitar On-Disc: 42nd with 211 million points
Expert Guitar O211: Unranked
Expert Guitar Overall: 42nd with 228 million points
Easy Bass On-Disc: 6th with 46.1 million points
Easy Bass Overall: 9th with 52.3 million points
Medium Bass On-Disc: 6th with 60.2 million points
Medium Bass Overall: 7th with 67.6 million points
Hard Bass On-Disc: 3rd with 78.2 million points
Hard Bass Overall: 5th with 87.1 million points
Expert Bass On-Disc: 16th with 88.8 million points
Expert Bass Overall: 12th with 99 million points

Bushi's RB leaderboards final ranks:
Easy Guitar Non-Import: 4th with 13.1 million points
Easy Guitar Imports: 4th with 13.1 million points
Easy Guitar Overall: 1st with 14.8 million points
Medium Guitar Non-Import: 3rd with 27.8 million points
Medium Guitar Import: 3rd with 27.8 million points
Medium Guitar Overall: 1st with 31.5 million points
Hard Guitar Non-Import: 2nd with 45.5 million points
Hard Guitar Import: 2nd with 45.5 million points
Hard Guitar Overall: 2nd with 51.4 million points
Expert Guitar Non-Import: 7th with 57.7 million points
Expert Guitar Import: 13th with 57.7 million points
Expert Guitar Overall: 26th with 61.8 million points
Easy Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 15.8 million points
Easy Bass Import: 3rd with 15.8 million points
Easy Bass Overall: 1st with 17.9 million points
Medium Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 26.8 million points
Medium Bass Import: 3rd with 26.8 million points
Medium Bass Overall: 1st with 30.5 million points
Hard Bass Non-Import: 3rd with 41.6 million points
Hard Bass Import: 3rd with 41.6 million points
Hard Bass Overall: 2nd with 47.5 million points
Expert Bass Non-Import: 12th with 40.1 million points
Expert Bass Import: 27th with 40.1 million points
Expert Bass Overall: 20th with 47.5 million points

This is Voidedalive2x signing off. Take care, people.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm back here, for however long that may be. This goal this time is rather simple, if twofold.

1: Get RB3 (and by extension, Drums) in the top 10 like I failed to do last year.
2: RB3 XBass FGFC
And potentially, 3: Pass BrianBAM on Bushi's non-import XBass board.

#1 is the main focus here, and will likely take a couple months. I still have over 110m to go, which is definitely not something I can bust out within a month. It might even take three or four, honestly. I can get 100K per song, which is good if I can do 10 songs a day or so, but that still means I need 110 days, which is bout 3-4 months. So I guess that works out.

#2 is essentially a "side" project, insofar as a way to keep myself from getting too worn out/bored of getting through Drums. And I know I can do it since RB3 has nothing like Visions/RttH/GGaHT to make it stupidly difficult, so FGFC #174 will be in the books soon. Probly about 1-2 months, depending on how annoying the songs are.

The nuance, though, is #3. As I mentioned on the RB Bass boards, I'm reasonably certain I could pass BrianBAM on that board, or be within...probly 10K at max by the time I'm done. I'm aiming to be at least within about 2K or so, which is doable. 3-5K seems to be a reasonable estimate, but I do want to try to get as close as possible. Though, if I reach the FGFC before I get near 1st place, I'm not going to frustrate myself trying to get the score over the FGFC.

I admittedly am a little irked at how close sjay is getting to me. Not in the sense that I don't want him to keep climbing or anything, but I'm maybe a little concerned at his steady but rapid climb. He's...probably going to pass me by the end of the year, if not sooner, probably while I'm on Lefty to. I think that at some point I'm going to have to try and stay ahead of him unless he manages to run out of songs beforehand.

So...let's get this started.

EDIT:

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
Hey Man Nice Shot
Beast and the Harlot
Crazy Train
The Look
In a Big Country
Antibodies
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Fly Like an Eagle
Radar Love
Before I Forget
Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
Dead End Friends
Been Caught Stealing
This Bastard's Life
25 or 6 to 4
Break on Through (To the Other Side)
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
Walk of Life

It's a real pain trying to adjust the paths on tmullin's ipather to account for extra points from early whammy because almost none of the paths use it (I think I might have seen maybe one that did; maybe). Some of the songs I admittedly didn't try to optimize with e-whammy (Beast and the Harlot comes to mind first), and some just still have ridiculous gaps between me and BAM (Been Caught Stealing, Saturday Night's). I'll try to go over some thoughts with each of these as I get them, though most of these are going to be comments well after I got them.

Hey Man: BAM and my scores are tied. I doubt activations during the verses are doubles, and the triplets in the choruses definitely aren't, so I'm pretty sure this is optimal.
Beast and the Harlot: I mainly tried to just follow the path instead of actually squeezing. There's definitely still more, though none I really care to try for.
Crazy Train: Another instance of not exactly trying, though I guess there's still more, which is annoying.
The Look: The path on ipather says there's doubles. I refuse to believe that's the case, but xpertlefty says otherwise...
In a Big Country: Tied with Bam, but he's 5th. Not sure what I missed.
Antibodies: There could be a double in the final activation, but I'm not daring enough to try.
I Got You: I feel sure that most of my loss was in the BRE, which was not exactly my best. I think I went too fast on it.
Fly Like an Eagle: I'm pretty sure BAM used the path on ipather, which has the 1st act before you get 6x. But you can get 6x and activate two notes later on the green. I also got a double on I think the 2nd activation, so that put me up on him.
Radar Love: This score is godlike for me, considering how bad I am at getting doubles. I didn't even expect to be up an extra 150 due to the 2nd activation. BowlZ is godlike for getting all of the doubles (3 of them, 1 of which I got).
Before I Forget: Followed the path, didn't really try for much, though.
Jerry was a Racecar Driver: Ugh. Annoying to FC, and I hate trying to e-whammy on sustains. I did surprisingly well enough, though I'm -600 from BAM. I think I know where, though.
Dead End Friends: FC'd once, flubbed the last activation. 2nd time around, got it all right. There's one 150 in the...third, I think. Maybe a bit more elsewhere.
Been Caught Stealing: God, this was annoying. The 1st activation should be essentially a double on the red note, but I was so inconsistent on actually hitting it. 2nd has an extra 150 from the ipather path since it didn't account for e-whammy, 3rd is good, and the last has a double akin to the 1st that I didn't get. I thankfully got the 1st on the FC run, but that last one is gonna be a bitch.
This Bastard's Life: I actually had to make my own path here because the path that was up added an extra measure to the 1st when it doesn't go that far. Then I adjusted where I could for e-whammy, though there wasn't really much to change.
25 or 6 to 4: Another instance of adjusting for e-whammy, though I didn't try to make a path for that. I got at least an extra 300 from the ipather path and got aboe BAM.
Break on Through: Ridiculous early whammy, ridiculous squeezes requiring said e-whammy, AND stupid HO/PO e-whammying. I am not trying for this song again unless I really have to (Llama at least has the excuse of being legit difficult
Saturday Night's: I think there were some instances where I played safe and didn't try too hard. That being said, 800 points?!
Walk of Life: Oh my fucking god, this was ridiculous as fuck. Five hours. Five fucking hours of stupid-ass misses and missed e-whammy and not-gotten squeezes on a song that should not have taken this long, PLUS two times I FC'd only to completely fuck up the last act. The path I made on ipather has enough points to match BAM's score, but some of those squeezes are seriously borderline impossible without perfect e-whammy. I didn't even get 143K, either!!

EDIT: 2/27/18

RB3 XBass FCs:
#34 Lasso: THere might be an extra 150 in the 1st activation, so 102k is potentially possible. I'm not good at HO/PO whammy so idk if there's even room.
#35 False Alarm: The ipather path's last activation is far too early. There isnt enough OD to start at that orange note AND get the extension. The 2nd might be done at the 1st orange instead of the 2nd (ipather says 3rd but the 2nd can still reach the red sustain), and the 3rd at the very least needs to be on the orange sustain after the streak of oranges just before the final chorus. You could possibly move it back one more with good e-whammy, which is probably where 300 of that missing 600 is. No idea about the rest.
#36 One-Armed Scissor: The 4th activation on ipather feels like it needs a little adjustment, and the....6th and 7th, I think, can be merged and moved down to get the extra 150 in the OD phrase that has the gallop. I would try, but I got the 2nd's extra 150 by luck, and I don't think I could do it again. 1st could potentially also be moved back one. Doesn't get me to 199723, though, just 199565.
#37 Viva la Resistance: 164K is possible here. you can't do anything until the final two activations, but the 2nd to last can be moved to the 6th red sustain and can potentially reach the blue, and the last can be moved back 1-2 orange notes and still reach the end of the song. I didn't get it, but that's where the points are.
#38 The Power of Love: Literally the only thing about this path is getting that one. Fucking. Point. For fuck's sake, HMX, I'm not against you halving the GH point totals, but at least make your sustains round consistently!
#39 Get Up, Stand Up: Ipather path is fucked up. It says 79,253, but when I follow the path to the note, no deviations, I get 78,790. That makes no sense, ESPECIALLY since every activation except the 3rd and the last end in empty space. Something's up with tmullin's stuff there because it's not adding up at all. The proper activation is the 2nd orange note (which should give you 79,270 or so).
#40 Bohemian Rhapsody: Path actually works, Profjoe's tickage is fucking insane. That is all.

Also spent, like, four hours trying to get 20.2K on Imagine for the same reason I spent five hours on Walk of Life: I am stubborn as a goat. I eventually got 20.2K, and I'm pretty sure I know how to get close to, say 20,230 or so, but I probably won't try for that.

I WILL try for the last 150 in Get Up, Stand Up, if only to confirm for myself that the 2nd orange on the last activation is doable. Probably won't edit for that, though.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump because 79,270 WAS RIGHT, BABY!

Proof should be on the PS3 leaderboards (though I'm not positive because it didn't show up when I checked right after doing this), and if they aren't right now maybe it will tomorrow. Shame I wasn't the first to get it on PS3 (damn you babyboo!), but hey, global 1st on Scorehero will do.

Also effectively marks the halfway point on the FGFC. It's #40 and not #42, I know, but it still feels like the FGFC itself is a formality and the actual struggle is trying to get as close to, like, 13.21m as possible.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 8th over VyktorX
Rock Band 3: +1 to 17th over FattyT88

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
#16: Hey Man Nice Shot
#17: Beast and the Harlot
#18: Crazy Train
#19: In a Big Country
#20: Antibodies
#21: I Got You (I Feel Good)
#22: Fly Like an Eagle
#23: Radar Love
#24: Before I Forget
#25: Jerry was a Racecar Driver
#26: Dead End Friends
#27: Been Caught Stealing
#28: This Bastard's Life
#29: 25 or 6 to 4
#30: Break on Through (to the Other Side)
#31: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
#32: The Look
#33: Walk of Life
#34: Lasso
#35: False Alarm
#36: One Armed Scissor
#37: Viva la Resistance
#38: The Power of Love
#39: Bohemian Rhapsody
#40: Get Up, Stand Up
#41: Crosstown Traffic
#42: Foolin'
#43: Rainbow in the Dark
#44: Centerfold
#45: Werewolves of London
#46: Misery Business
#47: Don't Stand So Close to me
#48: Low Rider
#49: 20th Century Boy

Recounting even though I already made some notes on these so that both sides have them. And notes for the rest of the songs follow below.

Crosstown Traffic: The path up on ipather was actually pretty much completely correct. It may have pulled short on the 2nd, I don't recall. But hey, tied optimal is always cool, though it's conceivable that at least one tick can be had.
Foolin': Pretty good path, though I think there was one or two extra squeezes the ipather path missed. I'm missing 150 myself.
Rainbow in the Dark: non-e-whammy optimized path, so there was alot missing and a lot I still need to find. At this point I would appreciate it if Pinkie was squeezing over here if only so I could double-check my own work and figure out what I'm missing.
Centerfold: Had no path up, so I had to improvise. idk where you get the rest of the points I'm missing, though.
Werewolves of London: There was a path up, but it was a terrible path so I had to make one myself. I did get one that was over 129K, but I don't know why I can't get it myself. Very annoying.
Misery Business: I don't think doubles are even possible on this song, or if they are it's barely so. I didn't try for them.
Don't Stand so Close to Me: ipather path didn't include e-whammy, but I was able to make adjustments to get the score I did.
Low Rider: Probably even stupider than Misery Business considering these doubles are on grace notes. Blech.
20th Century Boy: Didn't have a path either. My lower score is slightly more understandable here because my path includes squeezes that I think are barely possible with perfect e-whammy, but I obviously didn't get them.

Currently halfway through the FGFC, and I'm on the moderate tier right now. I haven't had any huge deviations from BAM's scores (as in, probly about 5K or more), so things are still on track to get 1st on bushi's board. Considering RB3 is maxed out at ~13.220m (BAM is 1st globally with 13.219, but there's obviously still some points left, though idk if it's enough to break 220), there was only a 12m or so gap between me and 1st on bushi's boards, and I had about 1.1m already put in before Llama, NoK, and Roundabout, I should still have about 100K to work with. Not to mention that for about every song and a half BAM has over by at least 1k, there's another song that I'm over him by that amount or more, so things are roughly evening out. If I do end up about 1-3K short with reasonable reduxes I may go back and try to do those, but otherwise I'll just let it be.

I got at least 4m points on Drums this week. However, my blue pad decided to have its cord snap while I was playing Wasted Years (right after the solo, too), so I'm on break from that for now. I do have a new pad coming in, even if it's gonna take a week, so there shouldn't be too long a downtime. I also crested 300m for RB3, so I'm only 100m away instead of 110m! *sigh...*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 48 of 52

Jump to: