FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good too see you getting stuck into E difficulty. Every FC counts !!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 22nd over stubbs99
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 8th over dramacomic

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
30 Lives
Andromeda
Anything
Angels and Demons
Fur Elise
Better Off This Way
Blue (Da ba Dee)
The Cascade Effect
Chiasm
Collide
Dash
Diachylon
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)
Dreamchaser
Dystopia
Entropy/Extropy
The Fall of Psilanthropy
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Firefight
Froggy's Lament
From the Blue/Point of no Return
From the Ground Up
The Hourglass Parxosym, Pts. I and II
(I'm the One That's) Cool
Impulse
Last Breath (2x Bass)
Madness
Paced Energy
Pressure Cooker
Scarred
The Thief in the Night, Pts. I and II
Veil of Illumination, pt. 1

Technically I should've done EKeys on RB3 DLC, but RBN had less songs and I was gonna have to go there anyways, so why not. As of today I intended to get through most/all of RBN3 MKeys while watching the LCS 3rd place matches (Fnatic won, woohoo!), but Veil of Illumination is now being a complete bitch (which, ironically, happened the last time I tried to play it on Medium; Drums, specifically) and it's pissing me off becauuse there should be, like, less than 50 songs on Medium instruments that would give me any problems, and this song ain't one of them (pretty sure all of them are on the GH side, actually). Ruining my Saturday, man.

Regardless, being the stuborn ass that I am, I'll be trying to get through these MKeys today and probly tomorrow, too. Then it'll be the last of GH3E just to clear it out of the way, and then whatever's next on Drums. And apparently I forgot that the goal I put on the OP was to make top 10s for everything (though I'm gonna exclude RB2 for obvious reasons as well as GH1 because I don't have my PS2 hooked up to a CRTV). So, ignoring those two, I need: GH5 (11th, 17mil), WoR (11th, 18mil), RB3 (26th with 200 million to make up, wow), Blitz (reg, 19th with ~90mil), Expert (21th), Drums (22nd, 120mil) and (Blitz (ovr, 17th ~90mil). I still want to keep with my system because it works for me as I said before, but after this week I should probably focus on getting that goal done now that I've remembered it. RB2 won't have many heavy points that I need to spend an entire week on right now, and GH3 is so close to being done that I'm not going to drop it, but it seems that I'll be trying to play Drums for the most part afterwards, should I find the time. Maybe. I tend to have a lot of off weeks, it seems.

Also, as far as LRB is concerned, I'm still not going to focus super hard on that just yet. That won't come until I switch to getting 1sts. However, I have a real good chance of getting 1st on both of Bushi's EGuitar boards through reduxing EGuitar, and I can take this pat of it rather slow. And yes I know that most of my missing points are on Expert, but this is a chance for me to do some flexing of my squeezing muscles, too, so why not?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsolentWill has been dethroned.

Well, not on the official Scorehero boards for LRB EGuitar; I'm still at least a thousand points away, there. But, it's instead on Bushidox's EGuitar boards. I've had the grand total one since he started it, but I was only a short way away from him on the on-disc board. About 20K or so, I think. Not insurmountable, I knew, but I didn't really have any current intentions of doing so.

There were two things that bumped that up in priority: First, arvain had advanced over me on LRB by over 4 million points, so I knew I was going to return to it at some point to try and overtake him (and I still like my odds, even after he finally completes EDrums for once, you git), but that just meant I'd call on that first when I went for 1sts on the user score stats. The second impetus was the suggestion to revamp bushi's boards for the apparent cancellation of the RBB import. Granted, if you look at the quick comparison he whipped up this weekend, I didn't change all that much since Will and I both mainly have on-disc scores compared to imports, but I still thought I could get into 1st before anything definite happened. Lo and behold, I did.

And we all thought I wasn't going to do any squeezing and reduxes for awhile, didn't we?

EDIT: Just finished these this afternoon (finally!), plus some I forgot to input last wek.

RB3 EKeys FCs:
867-5309/Jenny
Adolescents
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
Aerials
Airplanes (Feat. Hayley Williams)
Amber

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
Veil of Illumination (Part 1)
The Thief in the Night, Pts. I and II
Sarred
Pressure Cooker
The Hourglass Paroxysm, Pt. II
From the Blue (Point of no Return)
The Fall of Psilanthropy
Entropy/Extropy
Dystopia
Dreamchaster
Chiasm
The Cascade Effect
Madness
Firefight
Bagatelle No. 25 - Fur Elise (Beethoven)
The Hourglass Proxysm, Pt. I
Angels and Demons
Impulse
(I'm the One That's) Cool
From the Ground Up
Dash
Better Off This Way
Anything (AES)
Paced energy
Last Breath (2x Bass)
Froggy's Lament
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)
Collide
Blue (Da ba Dee)
30 Lives
Diachylon
Andromeda

RBN (RB3) HKeys FCs:
30 Lives

I was gonna continue onto Hard, but my camera's low on battery and I have no idea where I put the charger, so that'll have to wait.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 6th over eddaket

Small in the way of rank-ups, but big in the way of getting that 1st. Not much else here, honestly.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 21st over Malachyte
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to to 6th over xxbadxxkidxx00xx
Rock Band 2: +1 to 129th over BowlZ

Rock Band 3 EDrums FCs:
!Viva la Gloria!
10s
13 Steps to Nowhere

Pretty tame week, mainly because I got swamped with work-work and schoolwork, then had to visit with my uncle on my adopted dad's side; not that I mind, but it did kinda cut into my free day on Tuesday. It'll be slightly more lax next week, depending on how bad my midterms are going to be.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 5th over deadmenwalking

Rank-downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

GH3 MFCs:
Cyanide
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Poker Face (Gaga)
Doll

He's finally onto World Tour. Well, then. Also, I just realized that the game doesn't count the notes you activate on, but probably does if you hit the note at the same time. I probably am missing points on those, but oh well. I'll also try to note the paths I use for these, at least. Can't promise I'll remember to do it all the time, but there'll be some.

Also, I would've had more rank-ups, but I completely forgot to input the scores I got last week, so...whoops. They'll be in this week, though.

Still, with Worlds starting this weekend, I am going to be more focused on that. I'll probably be trying to weave in some play around games when I have the time. In accordance with my goal, the likely candidates are gonna be Blitz at the very least, one of RB3/GH5/WoR based on what I want (or where the points are, probly), and of course sprinkling in GH3 and RB2 somewhere in there. I will likely try to close out the next guitar rank on GH3 because the next jump is a whopping 134m, and getting through the rest of GH3 is only going to lower it to a mere ~80m or so.

Speaking of, I think I'm still mostly on track to be at/above dave on GH3. I might fall short considering I didn't try to squeeze on Expert and I'm not concerned about FCing on H/X, but I expect to be within at least 5m. 10m at the most.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 21st over Malachyte
Blitz (All): +4 to 13th over zegsigma, louster200 and DeftrockX3
World Tour: +1 to 6th over sjay
Rock Band 2: +1 to 127th over Nourali2

GHWoR XDrums FCs:
Soldier On

GHWoR EGuitar FCs:
A Classic Case of Transference
Across 5 Oceans
Adam's Song
Addicted
Adrenalina
After Forever
Afterlife
Ain't got Nothin'
All I Want
All Nightmare Long
All the Right Moves
All the Small Things
All the World is Mad
Almost Easy
Always
Another way to Die
Anything 'Cept the Truth
Astro Zombies
Attack
Audience of One
Avon
All WoR A songs except Anything FC'd

Really only having time late at night so Guitar/Bass/Bltiz are my only options plus needing something to do while listening to the LoL Worlds Play-In stage means a good portion of time spent on Easy. I could have done more Expert, but I suppose I thought I'll cover it with Drums and Vox. *shrug* I did a slight bit of reduxing, too, which I'll do whenever I reach a WoR song, but my scores won't necessarily be the best. The annoying thing is that while I was reduxing Aqualung I noticed that for some reason I wasn't getting all the SP. I got basically all but the very first few frames that weren't being whammied, and I don't know why that is when I should be getting it instantly. Am I not starting to whammy at the same time as I strum?

As a side note, arvain, where the hell do you get 700 extra points in (YCS)RiA?

First time in a long time that I sat down to play Blitz, and it's exactly the gold mine of points I remember it being. I still have probably 700 songs left to play, which means I have plenty of room to get close to Starz007, and it also means I can easily get Blitz to the top 10 with little trouble outside of time investment. Only really sucks that I can't do Pinball that well (old habits of hitting every note die hard, man). The last big jump is 58m, but there's plenty of points to go around in 700 songs, and I don't think I'll get through all 700 before I get through that 58m.

Played some WT because sjay hasn't catapulted himself too high there (though I'm sure by now he's starting to rev up on that game). I got my 6th place back, so depending on how heavily he plays that game we might very well trade places on it for awhile. I also decided to try and work out paths on Drums since there's no other place I know of that has them (except maybe RubyDanger, if that site's still up). I don't know if any of them are optimal, but they're still pretty good. However, I'm not going to try and convert them to GH drums unless I get a set of my own. When I do get to GH5 EDrums I'll like cover WT/M/SH/BH imports there as well, but I may not go back to finish them off for awhile. We'll see.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 19th over viukkis
Guitar: +1 to 8th over JRyder
Drums: +1 to 20th over bth3571
Rock Band 3: +1 to 26th over PinkiePie91
Blitz (Reg): +1 to 18th over stubbscroll

RB3 XGuitar DLC FCs:
The Hardest Button to Button
Something in the Way
Doll

I'm really starting to detest songs with fast-paced hi-hat tempos. That, or I'm just seriously annoyed by how quickly my right arm gets tired from playing them. That tiring cuts into my ability to hit the pad properly, which in turn keeps me from keeping streaks, which altogether isn't the best of times. At least I'm not failing, so there's that. I've also been going through XDrums by doing 5-10 of the lowest difficulty, followed by 5 of the Challenging/Int. 6 songs and lower. That way the lower-level songs act as warm-ups for me to do the upper-tier songs. Nightmare/Int. 7+ songs aren't gonna happen, if at all, though.

There have been some new FCs and such that I've never had before, but due to a lack of a charger for my camera they'll have to wait for re-FCs. They aren't on incredibly difficult songs, thankfully, so that should be easy enough.

Last thing of note that I can think of is that everything except RB3 and RB2 are within the top 20. I'm considering cutting off RB3 from reaching the top 10 for now and only going to the top 20, in part because I'm really antsy for getting to do something new, whether it's actually trying to squeeze and get scores, go for more FCs, or work on my Lefty stuff.

Speaking of Lefty flip, though! I have eventually decided that, while I will do my damndest to stay true to lefty flipping as possible (by actually playing left-handed on G/B/D/K) and accepting that I can only do lazy whammy paths because of it, I might go back to playing right-handed but keeping the board left-handed if I really want to try to get better scores. It feels like a bit of a cop-out, which is why I'm still considering it, but it'd be the only way to do so short of finding a lefty-oriented guitar. I'm also on the fence about Blitz, mainly because they don't have an actual left-flipped control scheme. I could just try to use Freakish or the one where you use the R-L buttons instead, but it just wouldn't be the same.

In any case, WoR will be in the top 10 this week, and GH5 will be the next one to tackle. Blitz I'll try to cover while Worlds is going on, but it's not super high-priority since that's more accessible. After that it's pretty much just RB3 regardless. Wish me luck.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 17th over Kubuh
Drums: +1 to 19th over Louster200
Warriors of Rock: +2 to 10th over Mike65707 and mrspeedy1999 (goal progress!)
Blitz (Reg): +1 to 17th over untoldlegend22
Rock Band 2: +1 to 126th over IndestructibleSD

Bushi's boards rank-ups
RB XGuitar OD: +1 to 7th over SDoner8790
RB XG Ovr.: +1 to 26th over Exeprog527

Rank-downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

RB3 XGuitar FCs:
Burn it Down (Linkin Park)

RB3 XVocals FCs:
Whip It
Clouds Over California

RB3 EKeys FCs:
Beautiful Disaster
Big Shot
Black Magic Woman
Born This Way
Breaking the Habit
Burn it Down
Californication
Captain Jack
Caravan
Crawling
Diary of a Madman
Don't you Want Me
Dream Police
The Entertainer
Everybody's Fool
Have you Ever Seen the Rain?
Head Like a Hole
Heart of the Sunrise
Here Without You
Howling for You
(I Just) Died in Your Arms
I've Seen All Good People
In the End
It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
Jerk it Out
Lithium
Lonely Boy
Look Around
Love is a Battlefield
Love Rollercoaster
LoveGame
Monarchy of Roses
Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
Mr. Crowley
Need You Now
New Divide
Numb
Do You Feel Like we Do? (Live)
Obsession
Only the Good Die Young
Operation Ground and Pound
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Pain (Three Day's Grace)
Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Piano Man
Power and the Passion
Pressure (Joel)
Runaway
Say Goodbye to Hollywood

Since I'm currently watching the LoL World Championships this month, and that tournament is in China which puts live matches late at night, I've had to do some focus on stuff that isn't as loud at night, which is either Blitz or going through Keys DLC (or GH3M, probly). I surprisingly got nearly 1.5m out of these songs, and I still have about 20-ish more to go, so 2m knocked off on Keys looks possible on Easy, and then maybe up to 4-5m on MKeys. I won't take back 1st on Keys, but I will knock a good chunk off.

On the plus side, WoR is in the top 10! This was the closest one I could get, in feasibility and points. While GH1 had less points, it's also a game I can't actually access right now without a CRTV--which is also why I'm probably going to need to exclude it from the goal for now. In any case, while I work through RB3, I think GH5 will likely be next when I'm not doing Blitz. I actually should go through Blitz during Worlds, and if not I should be pretty close to being done by then.

My spreadsheet for Bushi's boards has been updated to reflect the changes he's done to his. I guess I still don't see much of a point especially since there isn't much of a change between the 1st and 2nd boards. But what do I know?

Sjay overtook me on WT again, this time by a fairly wide margin. I may or may not try to keep near him on this game. We'll see. Toodles!

Also also, the plan is to have this goal done by New Year's. Still doable, so.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 4th over Starz007
Drums: +3 to 16th over NinjaTurtleFan, Sulfurus, and Gatozapatos
Blitz (All): +1 to 12th over djpatch28
World Tour: +1 to 6th over sjay
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 10th over dramacomic and singemfrc (Goal advanced!)
Rock Band 3: +1 to 25th over bsquadstick
Blitz (reg): +1 to 16th over llamaman2
Rock Band 2: +2 to 124th over HumanCondition and MephistoJak

Rank-Downs:
Guitar: -1 to 9th by sjay

Rock Band 3 EVox FCs:
Baba O'Riley
Bad Luck
Bad Moon rising
Bad Omen
Bad Reputation
Bad Romance
Bad to the Bone
Ballroom Blitz
Band on the Run (Live)
Bandages
Bang a Gong
Bang Bang
Bark at the Moon
Bat Country
Bathwater
Beat it on Down the Line
Beautiful

Wow. Nearly 45m in one week. Jeez, I worked overtime this week.

Sjay and I continue our battle on WT. I've advanced pretty far on him this time, thanks to 15m from both guitar and Drums. He should technically have more ground to gain with less songs, since he has E-H G/B played out for him and I don't; however, I have access to drums and vocals as well and he doesn't (I don't think), so I have a greater spread of points to gain for the time being. This is still going to be very back and forth (and despite everything I am going to fight him on this), and it will also help me get WT filled out, too, so it's kind of a win-win. (If only my whammy bar would whammy fully instead of having, like, 1-2 frames delay that keeps me from getting fully whammy <_<).

Speaking of sjay, he actually passed me on guitar, probably from playing XGuitar on WT. Kinda vexing, actually.

GH5 is now in the top 10! That and WoR were the two low-hanging fruit of this goal, so it's still kinda nice to have those wrapped up. Blitz is also coming along well, and both the All and Reg categories should fall close to each other (not exactly, but close enough I think). RB3 is still the biggest beast of them all, one I'm still not feeling certain I can do within 2 months. I mean, I guess I could, but it's not like GH where it's pretty easy to get up to 300K per song--due to being half of GH's note scores it's more like 150K average instead, which doesn't really help me that much. The biggest hurdle is the jump to 11th. *shudders at 57m*

I guess the other notable thing here is a GS of FIve Magics on Blitz. HOly fuck, that took me nearly all of this month to even get; I had only reached 800k once before the final run.

So, RB3 first and foremost, then probly some Blitz if I can do it while watching FNC vs. RNG and C9 vs. WE. As for WT, sjay, show me what you got.

...Oh, almost forgot. The guitar I had been using had it's neck accidentally cracked at one point because I bent it too far when moving, but it had held for a time thanks to carefulness and tape. But, as of yesterday (Friday), it had basically lost connection to the frets completely as opposed to just sporadically flickering on held notes. So, that neck's gone until I get a new one. Thankfully, I ordered two this time (so I can have a buddy play with me, too...if I had someone to ask over, anyways). But...earlier that same day, I noticed my green pad was dropping notes like crazy like my yellow pad did earlier. But, on trying to inspect it I apparently pulled the green wire out. So that's gone, too. I have a new pad on order, but it's not here yet unlike the two guitars, so at least I'll have to wait until Monday. Joy.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 16th over Kingyami3 (1 BILLION POINTS!)
Guitar: +1 to 8th over sjay
Rock Band 3: +1 to 24th over stubbscroll
Rock Band 2: +1 to 123rd over wrenz

Got my green pad yesterday, so I can finally play drums again. Can't do it immediately since I'm house-sitting for my parents and I didn't want to drag my drumkit all the way over here. But I'm going to have to play a fair amount this week, with 13m on RB3 and 1m on RB2. I may try to get a rank on RB3 on Expert first, then just plug at easy afterwards. Kinda hard to just sit down and get a lot of points on Easy since it takes almost 20 songs to make 1 million points, and I typically don't have the time or general patience to do that in a day.

Biggest point of this update is probably getting 1 billion points on Expert! Wasn't exactly something I was shooting for, but I'm still happy about reaching it. That makes about 5 spots that I have at least 1 billion points in (All, PS2, PS3, Expert, Guitar).

Not a whole lot else to say now, really. Take care, people.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on 1 billion unique Expert points! That is a very big deal. I for one enjoy all your rank ups and updates, nice to have them all documented. Keep up the good work.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moly pepperoni! Great job on 1 billion unique expert points, what an accomplishment. Can't wait to see more
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushi. It is a hassle sometimes, but I do like it. Gives me more direction, too.

Speaking of, I need to update the ovr. score side.

Ultra: That's a new phrase.

Honest, it's times like this I wish I had some way to get a new profile and save for my lefty account on my games, just so I can track those scores independently of the scores on my main account. Not here, but on the PS3 itself. As far as I know, though, there's only one actual account per console, and idk how to manipulate save files so it gives two options for me to choose from. Is there anything I can do here, or am I just stuck?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 15th over freddy319
Rock Band 2: +2 to 120th over MightyJordan and Bostonbcprs

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Hey (Pixies)
The Power of Love
Werewolves of London
Wheels
Livin' on a Prayer

hoo...I tend to forget that Drums also has a 57m gap right at the very end, just like RB3. I might be able to make it for that one, but I'm not entirely positive about that. Maybe? It's certainly more possible than T10 on RB3, for sure.

Also actually got GS and 200K on Limelight (OV) on XDrums, which was also cool. Pretty much the only part I'm sure I can't hit are the final fills, so my best run would probably be an FC up to the rolls. I think I should actually be able to FC all except the fast rolls that start the outro fills, but i know for sure I'll try to make Limelight (OV) one of the last FCs/OMBs that I get before I go for good (ideally, my final RB FC is probably GGaHT, and my final GH FC will be Ernten was wir Saen or Black Widow. I do actually have plans for what my final FCs on each game, and possibly for each instrument. Maybe not that far, but.)

Gonna try to get through Blitz today, then get on Drums again. And wish this stupid sore throat and blocked/runny nose would go away!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 47 of 52

Jump to: