FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 23rd over BigZ7337
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 14th over donovan3995

So, apparently chocotricks woke up again and decided he wants to play some more. I had originally thought this was maybe a quick jaunt in the game and then he'd leave, but it seems now I'll actually have a race of sorts on my hands. In any case, it means that Expert isn't as finished as I thought it was, and that Easy romp won't be happening all that soon. I might actually just switch over to Lefty this month, and only pop in over here to try and stay ahead of choco. Yeah, I'll probly do that.

In other news, I'm glad I was able to keep 1st on TBRB after Cabanon notified me of a ludicrous typo. And I almost got a rank on Blitz now that I have a controller with a working L1 button. Some good, some bad this week.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Blitz (all): +1 to 16th over llamaman2
Rock Band 2: +1 to 137th over muoldaar

I guess if I don't attack things on Expert, it's not going to matter that much since he'll just keep on overtaking me. Unless I manage to play keep-up long enough for him to run out of songs/willingness to play, but idk if/when that'll happen. I'll admit it's a bit aggravating because I had wanted to start working on lefty stuff, but if I have to keep this place, so be it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-up:
Expert: +1 to 21st over chocotricks
Drums: +1 to 22nd over sokushi

So...maybe he's done. Or at least on Expert? In any case, this is a break week for sure. Which is good because I was helping my dad finish the home thy're gonna buy in town so they can move back in, plus I had a really zany work schedule (I practically never get 3 days off unless I specifically ask for it).

So, not the most productive week, but not terrible either. There are scores for Vlefty I need to input as well, but I'll do those...later.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 13th over Yanami
Rock Band 2: +1 to 136th over Muckytears

Bit of a lightweight week. Kinda focused more on watching vids and Steam games over GH itself (and, I admit, I'm kinda holding off on doing Standard Easy a bit. Especially through the DLC). it's also slightly more annoying that it's on Drums instead of the others, as for those I can just queue up some vids and let them play in my ears while I play, but on Drums I'd be too far away from my laptop and it'd be more of a distraction than a help.

Welp, that's what I put myself up for, so I'll just have to deal.

Also, Choco's sudden return kinda screwed over my lefty plans, so I think I'll put that to the wayside for a bit longer. Maybe once I jump a rank on Easy. It's only 37 mil. I'll just have to try and average 10 songs a day, for roughly 500K a day (less for RB songs, 'course). Maybe more if I feel up to it, but just keep in mind that all easy/medium songs must be FC'd, regardless of the game they're played on for me. Short of being literally unFCable I refuse to let them stay un-FC'd.

sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evening voidedalive2x.

Can you check a typo on ...RB2 E vox ...And Justice For All. 567,700 High Score

Thanks !

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=226727&game=2&platform=3&size=1&group=4&diff=1
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Temp) Rank-ups:
Medium: +1 to 5th over klamaak
Vocals: +1 to 6th over Mike65707
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 11th over tehminky

cmon, modguys/techguys. What the hell's up with the score stats? I thought the stuff last week was just some fluke, but I'd like to believe there's at least some BTS stuff going on. I'd really hate to think that there's no indication of work being done to fix it (unless I missed a response about that). Hopefully it'll be fixed by the end of July.

Sooooo...I guess I'll just have to follow this for now? Not much else for the time being. It's still gonna be weird not seeing Singem at the top, though.

As an aside, I was gonna rank-up on WoR, but I misjudged how many points I needed so I fell short. Whoops. So, that's first. BH would be next, but my yellow pad's cords got pulled out and I'm waiting on a replacement, and since Drum's where practically all the remaining points are I can't do anything there yet. So, it'll be GH5, on expert bass, of all things. Then Easy bass. Then a smattering of WT if I somehow get 20mil before the end of july. WoR will probably be slotted in there somewhere when the next week comes around.

Vocals will be very far behind, in part because there's a pretty big point gap involved between those who've played Vox on Expert, those who haven't, and those who apparently have played DLC (I...think?) It will see some play, but not a lot.

Guitar is surprisingly unchanged on my end, still having a massive 90m gap to slowly pick away at on GH3, which still seems on target to beat out dave. Which will be a very nice treat, I believe, whether it comes now or when I do reduxes. That's one of two big gaps, the other one for reaching kermess and drama.

'sabout it. Nothin' to do but wait.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 21st over chocotricks
Rock Band 2: +1 to 134th over JordanExpertFTW

Rank-down:
Keys: -1 to 2nd by ghfan3257

So, for those of you who weren't aware, there was a small mishap in the updating process the last couple of weeks, where the score stats didn't pull the RB data at all. I could only work on the GH stuff at the time, so I just stayed over there until it was fixed. Now I'm back on both sides!

Also, who plays keys nowaday's?!

In all seriousness, I'm surprised that actually got played enough to pass me. Held that one for, what, a whole year or two? More, maybe?

Still, going through RB2 on Easy is kind of a slog and a bore, moreso because it's not as relevant as playing previous GH games. I probably won't be going as far as 1st place unless I'm really, really bored and have no other pressing goals, but I do at least want to get it to the top 100. Maybe keep it till the top 50 if i feel like it.

So, RB2 1st, then Keys, then GH3. I'm almost done with GH3E. Well, in the sense that when I'm done with this 4 mil jump I should just have Death Magnetic and possibly DF and the Virtuosos and then Easy will be done and Medium will be next. That's what it looks like.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seems like I need to buy more DLC for keys/enter in the rest of my DLC FC's I got (Probably 30-35 on X keys) But if I do ever go ape on DLC, I think I /may/ be getting close to the top. But I highly doubt I'll ever have the patience to go through the DLC on the lower difficulties, so I believe after you're finished with keys. You very may well be 1st forever after you retake it As from a quick glance ghfan is just finishing off the rest of the X Keys DLC. Maybe one day we'll both get bored enough to go through (and also buy) the rest of the songs with keys... which currently just going through E/M On-disc Keys is starting to wear on me.

Best of luck with finishing RB2/GH2E!
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he's been doing tons of it on stream on twitch. Good luck if you want to pass him.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So. Good news is that I have a new yellow pad.

Bad news is that there's no padding underneath so it's sounds loud as fuck. I can probably only use it in the daytime if I ever want to, so I'll have to look for another pad to use with padding this time.

Extra bad news is that I've literally been stuck in the living room of my apartment tethered to my router because for some reason I can't find my own damn wireless connection. Which makes no sense to me. And between work and Mediacom being too busy to even get me to a rep, I haven't been able to do anything about it or play GH properly (or at least GH3). Any playing is likely going to be postponed until this is fixed unless I push myself to play regardless (which is...unlikely, anyways). So...probably no update this week. Maybe not even next week.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Rock Band 2: +1 to 132nd over daUBern00b

rank-downs:
Rock Band 3: -1 to 27th by PinkiePie91
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

I'm surprised Stubbs found something else to play on RBN. Less surprised by Pinkie since he was doing RB reduxes these past few weeks.

Where the hell is ghfan getting so many keys points, though...? RBN? Ugh, and here I thought I'd keep that 1st for a while longer.

In any case, if anyone was wondering, my wireless internet was being completely stupid and not showing up for the last month or so. I was being lazy about fixing it, but a guy came by on Tuesday and got it fixed, so I got some more GH3 scores in.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally made an Excel sheet to use for when I get around to reduxing LRB. The basic framework of it should be applicable to any of the other games for both versing a specific person and to compare against available optimalized paths (i.e A Path too Far, Slowhero).

I really, really wish Codemann had included all the GH DLC as well as an option for RB Drums in Pathero. Would've made everything so much easier for most of us <_<. (Plus the SP/OD Wiki stuff needs updated to match at least RB3/WoR if not RB4/GHL, which still doesn't seem like a big deal to do; although, I speak as someone with literally zero experience in coding so I have no idea how tangled things might be under the hood.)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 9th over Richman81
Rock Band 2: +1 to 121st over Metalteeth

GH3 EDLC FCs:
Nine Lives
Photograph (Live)
Rock of Ages (Live)
Exo-Politics
Stockholm Syndrome
Supermassive Black Hole
Stay Clean
(We Are) the Road Crew
Motorhead
God of War - The End Begins (to Rock)
Shoot the Runner
Problems (Live at Brixton)
I Predict a Riot
Violet Hill
Yellow
God Put a Smile on Your Face
I am Murloc
Top Gun Anthem
Surfing With the Alien
For the Love of God
Soothsayer
Heroes of Our Time
Operation Ground and Pound
Revolution Deathsquad

GHWoR EDrums FCs:
'54, '74, '90, 2010
100 Little Curses
20th Century Boy
21st Century Digital Boy
21st Century Schizoid Man
2nd Sucks
7 Things
A Classic Case of Transference
A Million Ways
A-Punk
ABC
About a Girl (Unplugged)
Ace of Spades '08
Across 5 Oceans
Adam's Song
Addicted
Adrenalina

GH3E x-plats:
Rock of Ages (Live)
Motorhead
Shoot the Runner
Yellow
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
That Was Just Your Life

I should've had a +1 on Drums, but I completely forgot to upload those WoR EDrums songs Friday night, so that was totally my bad. As a result, I'm likely just gonna nix Drums from being an option this week.

GH3E is almost finished! I just have Death Magnetic to finish up and then both X and E are done. Passing dave still seems like a real possibility, and even then I think I'll still end up at about 195-7 mil on this initial go-around. Provided that I'm not forced to redux Expert like crazy to make up the last 1 or 2 million, I should be good.

Also got some sweet x-plat 1sts, even if they're all on the DLC side. Still nice to get those extra ticks that no one else seemed to get (Motorhead, Yellow), or points that no one apparently tried for (Shoot the Runner, TWJYL).

I'm starting to question if going for both top 10s for all recorded tables and sticking to this lowest-differential-only style is really working out for me. GH3 is pretty much always going to be on the docket except for the jump to top 5 and the final hurdle to 1st, so that isn't a problem, but games like GHM, SH, BH and VH are stuck behind huge differentials that I won't get to them for a long time, even if I include new inputs on PS3. And that's not to say that my process for playing through these games is bad; I'm pretty positive I'd be binging like crazy if I wasn't limiting myself this way, and I'm very thankful for it or else I'd burn out of GH faster than I'd ever want to. But I'm kinda also itching to hop back onto other things as well, like non-GH PS3 games, or re-taking other 1sts. Maybe I'll change my mind in 2018. We'll see. just wanted to say it so I don't stew on it internally for too long.

(as a PS and semi-addendum, the reason I'm not doing LRB despite being at 4 million-ish points is because it's largely going to involve some reduxing, and despite what I said above I'm not yet ready to undertake that endeavour just yet, at least not on a single system. I do have the spreadsheet fully updated for G/B/D/V E/M/H/X to compare between Arvain an myself, though I likely won't do anything else with his totals except for when he eventually completes EDrums.)

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you may have made a typo on your Kids In The Street Easy Bass score. As your score is ~22k off of any other score on there. Hopefully, I'm not incorrect here.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm pretty sure that was just a shitty score with a bad path. I never pathed anything on RB until recently, honestly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 46 of 52

Jump to: