FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar hero 3: +4 to 21st over EXEprog527, SpoonMan, Hulzmann, and SethD
Band Hero: +1 to 5th over klamaak
The Beatles: +1 to 1st over arvain
RBN (RB2): +1 to 5th over Confury
Rock Band 2: +1 to 145th over DougieDougDoug

Rank-down:
Lego: -1 to 2nd by arvain

Ugh. I'm not taking that one back. Not because I don't want to but just because I don't have the ability to get good scores on XDrums so I can't really compete. Once he gets HDrums I think this one will be out of reach, sadly, and I don't really like to squeeze on RB, anyways.

I keep flip-flopping on RBN (2) and whether or not I need to buy songs. now I think I'll have enough since I still need to go through all of E-X G/B, MVox, and M-HDrums. FInishing MDrums and Edrums will take care of this upcoming rank-up, most likely, and then Hard would likely take the next, and all of G/B would finish it. It'll make up for losing LRB, at least

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should go for at least 2nd place on Band Hero
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll happen eventually, since I still have to finish M-X D/V. Then it's the same deal as with Smash Hits in doing guitar as well.

I noticed while trying to play Africa that my yellow pad is just about crapped out. During the faster yellows (at least on HDrums) it was picking up 1 every 5-6, which isn't good. It clearly isn't dead, but it's shot enough that I don't think I can trust it anymore. I don't know how to fix this, so I'll have to try nd find another pad, even if it's a different color. (would prefer to keep it yellow, but)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero HVox FCs:
She Will be Loved
Whip It

RBN (3) HVox FCs:
Andromeda
A Bullet in the Head
The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2

RBN (3) MVox FCs:
Veil of Illumination Part 1
Rise Above This
A Bullet in the Head
Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Andromeda
Africa (RB3 Version)

RBN (3) XVox FCs:
Paced Energy
Andromeda

RBN (3) EVox FCs:

Some of these are re-dos because the scores didn't get inputted for some reason and I had to replay that to get the scores in. Africa (RB3), Andromeda and Blue (DBD) are new songs, though I just bought them kinda on a whim. I'm not gonna buy anymore until RBN (2) is done with, though, which is will be in the next two weeks, for sure (there's just the 4 mil jump up over Troggy, then the 7 mil over iammax and bam, both of which can be done with the songs and instruments left over. Plus, no one's likely to ever take this over since, yknow, RB2.)

I will have to make up an excel sheet to tab all of Arvain's and my scores on LRB to know where I need to redux to pass him. Hopefully less than 2 mil is in XVox and XDrums, or else I'm likely to never pass him. I just can't do drums well enough to get any good scores, though if I get a new yellow pad I could potentially at least get up to 20-25 XDrums FCs. Small consolations.

Kinda miss not having anybody do much of anything on keys in the top 5 because if Ultra or sjay don't get up there I'll probably just be stupidly trading off between me and my lefty acc. Which, as I said, is kinda dumb. It's not likely to happen since Keys is already in the top 500 and I won't touch those until all of them are in the top 500, but it's not an enticing prospect, lemme tell ya.

Also, finally, super big-ass shout-out to Nolan right now, who only has DWEDFN and one more song to complete the GH XDrums FSFC. Might recognize him as the drummer who got the 1st ever The Wicker Man FBFC along with myself, Willie Ray and...dammit, I forgot the vocalist; mabye it was Siffer, or Zaborg. Anyways, Give 'im your support, will ya?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBN (RB3) EVox FCs:
10 Signs You Should Leave
28 Days
2nd Sucks
30 Lives
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
[&] Delinquents
Abigail
Action/Adventure
Africa
Africa (RB3)
Andromeda
Angels and Demons
Arcaedion
Battle Royale
Better Off This Way
Bled to Be Free (The Operation)
Blow At High Dough
Blue (Da Ba Dee)
A Bullet In the Head
Cheat On the Church
Collide
Dark Horse
Dash
Death Quota For Purification
Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Poessession
Discord (Living Tombstone)
Disengage
Even Rats

due to working a 12-9 shift today, I'll be late in giving a proper update. At the very least GH3 and BH will get rank-ups, I can tell you that (or they'd better)

Also, birthday's in 3 days. Hard to imagine I'll be 24 and I'll have played GH for an entire decade. #TeamOldPeople #TimeHasFlown.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 20th over Kerfoot32
Band Hero: +1 to 4th over kris35710
RBN (RB2) +1 to 4th over DarkEternal37
Rock Band 2: +3 to 142nd over thismugg, NinjaTurtleFan and p0rksta

I would've had a rank-up on Expert, but apparently Stubbs (not Stubbscroll, he's in the lower top 20) AND chocotricks put in enough that my contributions weren't enough. Dammit.

RBN (RB2) is on the last stretch, with only ~10mil left to go. BH is kinda in a similar boat, provided I can pass philansemo with only M and HVox. I still have M-XDrums to do, which should cover a good 25-32mil on its own, even with some previous work done on XDrums. Idk if I could actually pass arvain without XVox (which at this point I'll probably just never play as I'll be too irritated with it), but I should get within 15mil, which is good.

I mentioned before (well, on the RB side, even if this aside will be redundant when I copypaste this) that my yellow pad has gotten really choppy. I tried playing Africa on HDrums in RB2, and when I got to the faster yellows in the verse it dropped multiple yellows in a row no matter where I hit it, and attempts to test it on the pause menu by hitting the blue and yellow pads failed to produce consistent responses. It still [i]works[i], mind, as it does still register, but it's way too inconsistent for me to feel comfortable using it for any sustained play/FGFC attempts. The rest of the kit works fine, so I'll just need to buy a new pad once I get paid next week, I hope. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new kit because one pad refused to work (...which is basically what I did for this kit because the previous one had a failing yellow, too, and I didn't know at the time that the pads could be detached from the base).

So, what's the plan next week? Well, first off, I celebrate 24 years of being alive on Tuesday, so go me. As far as GH itself I'll be strapped for time with, like, 4 11/12-close shifts that week, so there won't be a lot of time to play. At the very least I should rank up on RBN (2), GH3, and probably get close to finishing EVox for RBN (3) and close out Vocals for that. Not much else to do other than RB2 at that point.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall rank-ups:
PS3: +2 to 10th over fred-kermess and MARYAluvsYA
Expert: +6 to 36th
Guitar: +1 to 19th over DrSham
Drums: +12 to 64th
Vocals: +1 to 20th over kesterparnell
Guitar Hero 3: +12 to 58th
World Tour: +1 to 20th over AxenRay
Metallica: +5 to 6th
Guitar Hero 5: + 6 to 18th
Band Hero: +3 to 7th over UndeadFil13QC, GuitarSlayer1307 and 000KRISTOF000
Rock Band 2: +3 to 256th over nonzero, omegatitan99 and luxi2001
RBN (RB2): +7 to 8th

Plenty of small jumps and large jumps, here. Not that I update this as more than a curiosity. It'd only really be important once I start reduxing, but there's honestly no real point trying to get 1st on the overall scoreboards. Unless you've got so much time you can input 3+ optimal scores (or as close as you can get) for every song.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 22nd over stubbs99
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 19th over singemfrc
RBN (RB2): +1 to 3rd over Troggy
Rock Band 2: +1 to 141st over shermanmeow

One more week for two big things: 1st, RBN (2) will be done with after I do some HGuitar and maybe MGuitar; 2nd, Expert will be hitting a major gap so I won't be touching it for quite a few weeks. To put it simply, by the time that I even can touch Expert again (barring running out of E/M/H on other games, and assuming no major changes), Easy will be over with, Medium will be at 2nd with 168mil to cross, and Hard will be at 3rd with 88 mil. Starting next week, I'm gonna have my hands full, for sure.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 21st over chocotricks
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 18th over Mike65707
RBN (RB2): +2 to 1st over iammax and Bam540!
Rock Band 2: +1 to 140th over Lokiarn15

Rank-down:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

RBN (RB3) HGuitar FCs:
Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Angels and Demons
The Fall of Psilanthropy

And with that, 1/2 of RBN has been completed. Very aptly, too. And I got some bass play in as well, so yay for that. I still need to go through difficulties and songs in RB3 before I start buying more, so the other side of it will have to wait a bit longer. Also reverts it back to 5/10 1sts on the Score Stats, after Arvain took LRB.

The other highlight of this week is getting Expert to a pretty big trough. As I explained last time, I'll probably be completely through with Easy before I ever touch Expert again (thank goodness for that in some ways, really), and get to major differentials on Medium and Hard.

Lil' upset at sjay getting one over me on WT, though idk if he's going through WT now or if that was a brief bit of playing in the meantime.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 25th over llamaman2
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 17th over OliTur11
Band Hero: +1 to 3rd over philansemo
RBN (RB3): +1 to 2nd over stubbscroll
Rock Band 2: +1 to 139th over ninety1firebird

RB3 HVox FCs:
Youth of the Nation
Your Touch
Your Betrayal
You May Be Right
Working Man (CE)
Women
Wolf Like Me
Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear)
Wind Up
Who'll Stop the Rain
Who Are You
Wheels
What's the Frequency, Kennith?

Yellow pad held up enough to do some HDrums on BH. Just about the only thing I can do since I want consistency for Fcs/FGFCs on Medium or Easy. Also got the 2nd back from stubbscroll. Must've run out of PK songs for now.

My plan for difficulties on RB3/WoR is that Easy is going to go by alphabet A-Z, Medium will be by difficulty from hardest to easiest, Hard is Z-A, and Expert is easiest to hardest. This is so I can match up potential HOMBFCs a lot easier, even if some may be incidental. This only applies for those games, though, as the rest will have Medium and Hard switch places.

My current goal for 2017 is to get the 10 1st places on the User Score stats+as many top 10s/5s as I can. I think that 200 FGFCs will be the next one up, or at least 190. I know I can get 190, but 200 may be out of reach if I can't get HVox FGFCs on GH. I'll have to make a post at some point detailing those goals and what I think.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 HDrums FCs:
Your Touch
You Got It
Would You Go With Me
Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear)

RB3 HVox FCs:
What I've Done
What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
Weapon of Choice
We Didn't Start the Fire
Wasted Years
A Warrior's Call
War Nerve
Walking After You
Wait Until Tomorrow
Vital Signs

I...guess my pad is okay now? I'm not trusting it to be fully operational, but maybe I can suffer some FGFCing if it holds up.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Hard: +1 to 3rd over RealMessiah
Drums: +1 to 24th over internetguy87
Vocals: +1 to 10th over WhYYZ
Guitar Hero 3: +2 over kurtissmith and Chrisssss
Rock Band 3: +1 to 26th over PrestonxPunkGH
Rock Band 2: +1 to 138th over pbsp66543

Rank-Downs:
Expert: -1 to 22nd by chocotricks

Warriors of Rock EGuitar FCs:
'54, '64, '70, 2010
(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live)
(No More) Paddy's Lament
100 Little Curses
21st Century Digital Boy
2nd Sucks
7 Things

Choco, you sly, sly little bastard (no insult meant, of course). Just when I had settled myself into grinding my way through easy, you snuck in past me on Expert. Well, alright, then! If you want a little race, then a race you shall have! We'll see who runs out of steam first.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be a pretty long post once I get it done, so be warned.

1. 200 FGFCs
Current total: 174 (-26)
Prospective FGFCs: ~38
GH3 Hard
GHWT HVox
GHM XBass
GHSH MDrums
GHSH HDrums
GHSH HVox
GH5 MDrums
GH5 HDrums
GH5 MVox
GH5 HVox
GHVH HDrums
GHVH MVox
BH MDrums
BH HDrums
BH MVox
BH HVox
GHWoR EDrums
GHWoR MDrums
GHWoR EVox
GHWoR MVox
RB1 HDrums
RB1 XVox
RB2 EDrums
RB2 MDrums
RB2 HDrums
AC/DC MDrums
AC/DC HDrums
AC/DC MVox
AC/DC HVox
AC/DC XVox
RB3 EDrums
RB3 MDrums
RB3 HDrums
RB3 Xkeys
Blitz EDrums
Blitz MDrums
Blitz HDrums

The numbers are honestly rather tight given some of the potentials I put u there, but 200 FGFCs are definitely possible. I'd say most of the GH HVox FGFCs may not happen except for GHSH, though, which puts me at about 30, which'll be juuust enough.

A little side goal would be to get 200 before arvain does, but since my current focus (as of writing this) is on the score stats over FGFCs, he'll probably get to it before me. *shrug*

2. 30 OMBFGFCs
Current total: 20
Potential OMBs:
GH5 Medium
GH5 Hard
BH Medium
WoR Easy
WoR Medium
RB1 Hard
AC/DC Medium
AC/DC Hard
RB2 Easy
RB2 Medium
RB2 Hard
RB3 Easy
RB3 Medium
RB3 Hard
Blitz Easy
Blitz Medium
Blitz Hard

Arguably a tighter goal than 200 FGFCs, although realistically it will fall into place when the FGFCs happen. My primary worry is that, while I still have a good handful of Easy-Medium OMBs to go, I'm going to fall just short with them and I'll have to rely on picking up a HOMB or two in the end. Possible, sure, especially if Blitz and one of the main RBs comply, but still dicey.

3. Work out my FC totals[b]
Current progress: Spreadsheet is set up

This is just a matter of sitting down and actually trawling through my scores and counting all the FCs. I'm not doing any FC-specific goals until this is done.

[b]4. 15-17.5k FCs

Current progress: N/A until #3 is done

See above, though I'm reasonably sure I'm at about 12-13K FCs.

5. 1000 OMBFCs
Current progress: N/A until #3 is done

This is thankfully mainly a tally of my OMBFGFCs plus the TPFCs I got for now, thankfully . I wish I had a way of marking songs that had OMBFCs on them, though.

6. Certain FC thresholds for each difficulty
Prospective XFCs: 2000
HFCs: 2500
MFCs: 6000
EFCs: 6000

Something to work toward once I have my totals counted up. Since my policy is that I must FC any Easy or Medium-diff songs, they're gonna basically have the same totals. I might eventually have it pushed to 10K, possibly, from both on-disc, DLC and RBN. I think. Oh, and GHTV, probably.

7. Certain OMB thresholds for each difficulty
XOMBs: 500
HOMBs: 1500
MOMBs: 2500
EOMBs: 2500

Slightly lower totals than from above, both due to lowered expectations (I could get 2K XFCs, but not 2K XOMBFCs) and due to there not being enough songs for, say, 5K OMBFCs on one difficulty.

8. All tracked score stats on the board (top 500)
Missing stats:
GHOT
GHOTD
GHOTMH
BH DS
LRB DS
RB4
Pro Guitar
Pro Bass
Pro Drums
Pro Keys

This one is one I want, but I can't get because I don't have these games or instruments at the moment. Sadly.

9. All tracked scores in the top 100, then top 50
Missing score stats to top 100:
RB2

This will be open and closed as each of the ones in #6 are available, really. Right now there's just RB2, which is being whittled down slowly.

8. 10 score stats at #1.
Current progress: 5/10

Although the goal below this is kinda my main focus, this may be what I go for next before 200 FGFCs, just because I think that this is doable. It may also have to come over time, since a lot of the redux I'll be doing on PS3 will bump up some stats without meaning to (GHM, VH, SH, etc.). I'd still like to, however.

9. 30-all score stats in the top 10
Current total: 23
Potential stats:
Expert
Drums
Blitz (all)
GH1
GH3
GH5
GHWoR
RB2
RB3
Blitz (RB)

This is the goal I'm currently working on right now, more or less. It's actually well within the realm of possibility, albeit very tight considering two of the stats are on games I'm either not close on (RB2, Expert) or can't even play right now (GH1). I'll probably have to go for Drums, Blitz (All and RB), GH3, Gh5, WoR and RB3, unless I can get my PS2 set up on a CRTV at which point GH1 should be back on the table.

10. Top 10 on Bushidox's GH Guitar leaderboards (except XO211), top 25 on Expert
Current totals: 5
needed:
Easy O211
Medium Ovr.
Hard O211
Hard GT
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

If the FGFCs are one long-term goal, the stats are a second, and FCs are a third, this is the fourth. It's also the last one I have as my prioirity right now, simply because I'm not really in the mood for squeezing that much yet. I will be doing this eventually, and I absolutely mean to make these happen, but it's just not yet time.

I have exceptions for Expert because, compared to the other difficulties, I know that my squeezing will be very sub-par. I absolutely have no chance of getting into the top 10, for sure. The same goes for XO211, which will be impossible for me.

11. top 10 on Bushidox's GH Bass leaderboards
Current totals: 6
Needed:
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

Redux, redux, redux. While top 5 on Expert is likely impossible, top 10 is. Top 5 for the other three difficulties should be within reach, though, so that'll be next in this series.

12. Top 10 on Bushidox's RB Guitar leaderboards
Current Total 6
needed:
Expert Ovr.
Expert GT

13. Top 10 on Bushidox's RB Bass leaderboards
Current total: 6
Needed:
Expert ovr.
Expert GT

Since both of these boards have the same goals, I can just cover them in the same spot. It's mainly either reduxing, or in the case of Bass, finishing putting in scores (I don't have RB3 XBass complete). I honestly expect that once RB4 FGFCs on lower difficulties roll in I'll have to include E-H as well, but that's apparently a long way off for those near my rankings.

I will likely integrate both the GH and RB sides in my stat-tracking spreadsheet, and thus work accordingly, even if a lot of it is focused on the upper difficulties. With that being the case, it won't happen until these top 10 goals are complete.

----

This is a rough overview and definitely subject to change. I don't know if I'll do something like this again next year after some of these goals are complete, but I just wanted a brief overview of what I want done and how they might happen.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you make the spreadsheet in either Google Sheets or Excel, couldn't you either Bold or color the cells to indicate OMBFCs?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Assuming you make the spreadsheet in either Google Sheets or Excel, couldn't you either Bold or color the cells to indicate OMBFCs?

The FC total sheet I have is set up to mark the number of Fcs I have as well as be able to mark OMBs in FGFCs, but not for individual songs. I could potentially just make a list of every song in alphabetical (maybe based on SH's way of sorting) and just have a mark or something for each instrument, but that seems like a hassle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 45 of 52

Jump to: