FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 9th over louster200
GH3: +15 to 68th
RB2: ???
RBN (RB2): +??

There's some strange discrepancies in in RBN (RB2) and RB2 that I don't know why they aren't represented even though I did input scores this week. RB2 should've put me over 165th but it still has me at 166th, while RBN somehow vaulted me a million points despite barely doing 200k. I don't understand it at all.

In actual, confirmable news, though, I've completed every single GH3 DLC on Expert, including Gergeorge! I didn't actually expect to pass it, but I suppose it was easier to pass than I thought. 5*-ing's gonna be pissed. However, for some reason I failed Heroes once, Revolution one, and The day that Never Comes twice. Somehow. Egh.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 84th over parkead
Guitar Hero 3: +4 to 64th over ShinobiAC, Davers, Marxious and retaksedud
RBN (RB3): +1 to 5th over singemfrc!
Rock Band 2: +2 to 164th over kaddru and halunke

RBN (RB3) XGuitar FCs:
Rise Above This
Walls

RBN (RB3) is now caught up on Xguitar, with only two songs (I believe) that aren't passed. Diachylon has too long of an ending solo that I don't think I'd be able to last through the SP, unfortunately. The same thing with Hourglass Pt. 2.

Entropy/Extropy I failed twice on the trill, though I hadn't saved a full SP bar for it. Once I did I passed it, so that's a relief. The Thief in the Night pt. 1 I knew I could pass, but I completely underestimated the starting pattern after the intro sustains, so I didn't have the room to finish the rest of the song. Thankfully I passed it the next time.

This means that Drums are the last gate before I'll be going back to playing Bass again, at least for RBN, but since the next jumps are about 4 mil, 3 mil, then 9 mil, I can take a break from this for awhile. I also got into the top 5 by passing singemfrc, so there's a big milestone, too!

GH3 is also near the end of it's run for now, since I'm getting to the on-disc songs. I may or may not get to do the QP exclusives, depending on if I decide to use the all songs unlocked cheat to reach them, so I'll probably end on the bonus songs and tuck GH3 away until one of the lower difficulties comes back to the forefront.

With any luck, new games will be coming down the line. And now I'm only 20 million away.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 83rd to on3manband
Guitar Hero 3: +4 to 60th over chemmajr, alexhaz64, Xeraii and Necromac
Rock Band 2: +1 to 163rd over Alternity
RBN (RB2): +2 to 31st over dave0113 and ricecake

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Imagine
(Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay (Take 2)

RBN (RB3) XDrums FCs:
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)

Not much to say here, really. Had a good time today going bowling for Halloween for the local university with my fellow employees from Firehouse. Still more trudging through Expert.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice week! Bowling is always fun. I have bowling league on Halloween, so that's always fun
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-downs:
Hard: -1 to 9th by...prong1978?!

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 82nd over One3Se6eN
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 58th over Mundus and TheHammer417
Rock Band 2: +1 60 162nd over RiseOfAsh
RBN (RB2): +4 to 28th over B-Fuzz, Kniffin, and thethrasher117
Rock Band 3: +1 to 30th over WhYYZ

RBN (RB3) XDrums FCs:
If it Means a Lot to You

So...when did Prong decide to upload more scores, and why did nobody tell me? Here I am, expecting to be plodding along Expert for another 150 million more points, when suddenly I have a small 200k gap to close outta nowhere. I daresay I can't complain about the slight change of pace, but it's not like it'll last long. I imagine he only did RB4 on-disc or something and has gone back into hiding, so at most he'll be active for maybe another week (nothing against you, Prongy, just my observations and best guess).

SO! Just because I tend to do GH3 first since it's guitar-only, that'll take care of Hard for the time being. And then back to Expert. It'll be interesting while it lasts.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated spreadsheet. Let me know if this doesn't work!

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 8th over MARYAluvsYA
Hard: +1 to 8th over Prong1978
Drums: +1 to 81st over MrOmyA
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 57th over highflyin3484k
RBN (RB2): +1 to 27th over ManredvonKarma
RB2: +1 to 161st over Xpertlefty13

Rank-downs:
Guitar: -1 to 11th by eljasmy

7 MILLION MORE POINTS TILL 2 BILLION! *ahem*

So, yeah, that's Good News #1. Good News #2 is that I passed Prong as well, though it seems he's still working along (if at a slow pace). Bad News (well, more like Surprising News) #1 is that eljasmy has come back to retake 10th place on guitar, which I didn't expect, either. Still, it's not an insurmountable number, one I'll easily top with GH3.

An interesting little factoid for this update is that the Expert total is down to about 1 million left, nearly the same as guitar. And since I usually cover both with GH3 nowadays...that leaves the next difficulty up for grabs until the next update. Which means hard will now be shown more love! Yay for extra difficulty diversity!

That also means that, for at least this week only, Drums and Vocals that were unavailable before for RBN (RB2/3) are gonna be available, and at far higher difficulties than before (at least on Drums, since I stopped at Challenging/Nightmare Tier on Expert), temporarily. It even looks like I'll be skipping through everything to reach GH5 again (though whether I'll actually be able to sing on it remains to be seen).

I think I'll be just shy of 2 billion in this update, so in the week after this, I'll be giving you all an interesting surprise, I think. I hope you'll enjoy!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 79th over sadied0g and VeryMetalChewie
Guitar Hero 3: +6 to 51st
RBN (RB2): +2 to 25th over hwaapczepap and blingdomepiece
Rock Band 3: +1 to 29th over sukergod
RBN (RB3): +1 to 5th over iammax
Rock Band 2: +1 to 160th over SteveAbKI

Rank-Downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th under psxfreak01

So...I was actually trying to get 2 billion this week, but things didn't quite work out in time. I will get it this week, though!

I also didn't have quite the same amount of jumps as I thought, at least as far as instruments and difficulty goes. I think those who I was directly under were putting in scores as well.

As for WT, I apparently mistyped my All Nightmare Long score on MBass, so it's been adjusted somewhat. It also cut that score by 600K (seriously, how did I put 700K+ on that?!)

But anyways, 2 billion awaits! Plus some extra goodies to sweeten the whole thing. And then...Thanksgiving.

Knux2007  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn yo, dope to see you still putting in all this work! Major props.

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So long as the game still interests me, I'll try to input scores. At least until there's no more scores left for me to input if that somehow comes first

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 7th over psxfreak01 (2 BILLION POINTS)
Expert: +2 to 31st over regener and Deschain
Guitar: +1 to 11th over BrianBAM19
Vocals: +2 to 16 over sburymadness and F4T4LM1ST4KE
Drums: +7 to 71st
Guitar Hero 3: +2 over Divra and mrspeedy199
World Tour: +1 to 6th over psxfreak01
Guitar Hero 5: +1 over UndeadFil13QC
Lego Rock Band: +1 over louster200
RBN (RB2): +1 to 24th over Midnight-Rider
Rock Band 2: +1 159 over twistedoak

FGFCs:
Lego Rock Band HDrums FGFC and HOMBFGFC (166/15)

GH5 HVocals FCs:
100 Little Curses

GH5 XVocals FCs:
100 Little Curses

GHWoR HBass FCs:
Wretches and Kings
Wonderwall (maybe an OS, I'm not sure)
All the Right Moves (OS)

LRB HDrums FCs:
You Give Love a Bad Name
Word Up!
We Will Rock You
We Are the Champions
Walking on Sunshine
Valerie
Two Princes
Tick Tick Boom
Thunder
The Passenger
The Final Countdown
Swing, Swing
Summer of '69
Suddenly I See
Stumble and Fall
Song 2
So What
Short and Sweet
Ruby
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Ride a White Swan
Real Wild Child
Naive
Monster
Make me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
Life is a Highway
Let's Dance
Kung Fu Fighting
In Too Deep
I Want You Back
Grace
Girls & Boys
Ghostbusters
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Dreaming of You
Dig
Crash
Breakout
Fire
Aliens Exist

RBN (RB3): XBass FCs:
Discord (Living Tombstone)
Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)
From the Ground Up
Gemini

First of, lemme get this off my chest:

2 BILLION OVERALL UNIQUE POINTS!!!

I mean, I knew this was definitely going to happen sooner or later, but it's still really satisfying to know that it's been done. I think 3 billion is possible, but is going to be a far harder hurdle than 2 billion ever was. And I really doubt anyone will get 4 billion before GH/RB as a whole dies out, not without, like, RB5/GHL2.

Second of all, the FGFC! LRB HDrums was a FGFC I always knew was possible, but I had kinda been putting off for a bit. I knew that Fire and Aliens Exist would be difficult (and they were to an extent), and S&S was going to be Long and Bitter (and it was; ps, cwutididthar?). The big surprise was Every Little Thing. By far the hardest HDrums song in the game, harder than both AE and Fire. I think Fire is the 2nd hardest on pure technical skill, and Aliens is probably in the top 5 (Stumble and Fall and S&S are up there), but having Every Little Thing take so long was a big surprise to me.

As far as rank-ups go, I re-did that 600K I lost on WT, so I'm back to where I should be (provided Psx doesn't input anything), and a lot of stuff is moving along pretty easily. Still considering a couple of single-focus sessions and RB2 and Drums so that they're all in the top 50, but I'll think about it, at least.

But, there's still one more surprise...

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one, in particular!

(PS: Ultra gets almost all the cookies for being the only one to suspect/suggest/guess who this is. Doesn't get all because he didn't guess what the account was for, but hey, you got, like, a B+.)

Anyways, I'm glad I was able to update today (and from this point on I'll try my best not to cross-post unless I absolutely have to), but I'll be out for the weekend in Kansas City to see my dad retire from the military. Have a good weekend, everyone!
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you by chance know/remember how to hit the talkie at the end of Brainpower on RB1? I cannot find anything and I've not hit it once. on ps2 btw if it makes a difference.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. The two times I had to play it on PS2 (For EVox and MVox) I honestly don't recall having too much trouble with hitting it. IIRC I had more trouble with the "I love it" talkie that starts the song.

Maybe just try singing as close to the same timing as possible, and make sure you enunciate and actually say the word "brainpower" at the same speed she does. You really need to for RB1 moreso than any other game because it's the only one where saying the talkie words correctly actually matters (it kinda does in RB2, but nowhere near the same extent).

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 47th over skinnywhitecomic and ThunderShade
Lego Rock Band: 1ST PLACE over Arvain!
RBN (RB2): +1 to 23rd over JordanExpertFTW
RBN (RB3): +1 over AnarchyInTheCA

RBN (RB3) XBass FCs:
Have Faith In Me

Got another top score on the board, this time on Lego Rock Band! However, and I think I covered this in a previous update, this advantage is really fragile one, as Arvain has better XDrums totals than I do (what with a FGFC and all), and still has a few million in some Easy/Medium FGFCs. I don't know if I could match him if he finishes out the FGFC across the entire game without squeezing some stuff, and I'm not really keen on doing squeezing on RB.

RBN (RB3) Is rapidly approaching its largest summit. I think I might be able to reach 100 million without buying any new songs, but I definitely can't past VyktorX without that. In any case, these next few updates will be the end of it for now, like with Metallica. i might actually work on that for this week.

Take care!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 72nd over Kane40
RBN (RB2): +2 to 21st over uSound and Arvain
Rock Band 2: +3 to 156th over edisinsane, rkoenig and Kainekhorelis

That moment you realize the 2nd place on RBN (RB3) was 68 mil, not 58 mil. *big sigh*

Granted, I think I can make that up easily with the other difficulties, but that was a bit of a letdown from what I expected. However, every RBN (RB3) song has been played on all instruments on Expert, though not every one I have has a score inputted. That means I'll have to jump down to E/M/H for the rest, which, as I said, should cover 10 mil rather easily.

Everything else is the same old stuff, kinda. I should get all three instruments in, though. I kinda wish somebody could reach me on regular keys so I could play those some more, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 43 of 52

Jump to: