FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar: +1 to 10th over eljasmy
Drums: +1 to 71st over beingmused
Vocals: +1 to 15th over ready2rock
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 44th over rexisfed and Chet2008
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 19th over InsolentWill
RBN (RB2): +2 to 19th over kubuh and eddaket
Rock Band 2: +1 to 155th over PsychoSteve1337

GHWoR HBass FCs:
NJ Legion Iced Tea
100 Little Curses
Fight! Smash! Win!
Somewhere In the World It's Midnight
Freeze Frame
Hi-Speed Soul
Sister Jack
Here We Go Again
Psycho
Very Ape
Travelin' Band
Holiday

When Guitar, Drums and Vocals are dried up, Bass is all that's left. I'm a little upset that Expert didn't actually get enough points for it when I thought it would with both P&J and BiF, but somehow I was 50K short.

For this week, though, Vocals is the one that's gonna be off the list. Drums has a short range of less than 200k, so that'll be done easily, but both Vox and guitar have nearly 20 million (20 and 17-ish, respectively). I might be able to get through Guitar by the end of the week, depending on how much time I put into it, but Vox will likely only get a pittance done. Alternatively, since SH and BH are gonna be two of the next games on the list, I will likely be doing Vocals on both of those, as HGuitar is already FGFC'd on them and HVox hasn't been touched. So maybe a little bit, but not a lot. Although, the scores for those won'teven be close to being done because GH vocals doesn't have that many points compared to RB. But i'll at least shave off a couple million on both

Similarly to Drums, Expert doesn't have a whole lot this time because of the aforementioned miss. Furthermore, because Hard has been the next difficulty on the queue, I've been working it down over time, and what used to be at 41 mil is now at about 17 mil. It's likely that, by the time this week is over, it'll be under 10 mil, and for once it'll be under Expert by default instead of having to finish Expert first. And then if I get another 20 mil or so next week (to cover X and H), Medium will have a chance to shine. Easy's still out of the loop, though.

On the games side, aside from the standard fare of RBN (RB2), RB2 and GH3, GH5 and WoR are getting their turns. A lot of the ones close to 10 mil and above are starting to come around, including RB1 (I'm gonna be happy when I can close that one out; still can't believe I'm actually that close, either) and getting back to RB3. The two that are really far off are WT with 34 million and Metallica with a staggering 70 million to make up (which will likely all come from Drums). Although, very few games have less than 10-20 million between 2nd and 1st, with RBN (RB2) and SH being the only real exceptions (RBN (2) doesn't have huge jumps, and SH's largest jump for me is actually from 4th to 3r with over 20 mil, obviously from drums).

In any case, clearing GH5 and WoR are first, and the rest will come. For now, have a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, or Hannukah, if you aren't Christian), and please be safe while you're traveling!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 7th over Bmad965
Expert: +1 to 30th over socko25
Drums: +1 to 70th over BKING27
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 42nd over Furiouslyfapping and Pr3p
Smash Hits: +1 to 6th over philansemo
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 18th over BloodyFistHole
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 18th over philansemo
Rock Band 2: +1 to 154th over Billtvshow
RBN (RB2): +2 to 17th over FinalAeon and the1and0nly1

GHSH EVox FCs:
Heart-Shaped Box
Psychobilly Freakout
Free Bird
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Godzilla
Take Me OUt
Killing in the Name
No One KNows
Them Bones
Raining Blood
Hey You
I Wanna Rock
Stellar
Rock and Roll All Nite
Miss Murder
Monkey Wrench
Laid to Rest
More Than a Feeling
I Love Rock 'n Roll
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Bark At the Moon
Message in a Bottle
Lay Down
Freya
Caught in a Mosh
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart
Take It Off
Woman
Round and Round
Cult of Personality
Nothin' But a Good Time
Barracuda
Thunder Kiss '65
Stop!
Carry On Wayward Son
Electric Eye
Cowboys From Hell (Live)
Back in the Saddle
Shout at the Devil
Cherry Pie
Mother
Smoke On the Water
Beast and the Harlot
The Trooper
Play With Me
Killer Queen
Through the Fire and Flames

GHSH MVox FCs:
Through the Fire and Flames
Killer Queen
Play With Me
The Trooper
Beast and the Harlot
Smoke On the Water
Mother
Cherry Pie
Shout At the Devil
Back In the Saddle
Cowboys From Hell (Live)
Electric Eye
Carry On Wayward Son
Stop!
Thunder Kiss '65
Barracuda
(Laid to Rest)
(Raining Blood)
(Killing In the Name)
(Psychobilly Freakout)
Nothin' But a Good Time
Cult of Personality
Round and Round
Woman
Take It Off
Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart
Caught In a Mosh
Freya
Lay Down
Message In a Bottle
Bark At the Moon
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
I Love Rock 'n Roll
More Than a Feeling
Monkey Wrench
Miss Murder
Rock and Roll All Nite
Stellar
I Wanna Rock
Hey You
No One Knows
Take Me Out
Godzilla
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Free Bird
Heart-Shaped Box
Them Bones

(songs in parenthesis should've been FC'd on PS2 already, I just marked them here for chronology)

FGFCs:
GHSH EVox (166)
GHSH MVox (167)

OMBFGFCs:
GHSH Easy (16)

It's a shame I couldn't get the All category to rank up as well, but it'll fall soon enough. No worries there.

Anyways, that is all for 2016, and it's nice to end it on a FGFC, too. I knew I'd have to get both Easy and Medium played/FGFC'd when Smash Hits came up and Hard didn't give me enough points (although Medium didn't give a lot, either). I really don't understand the freeforms well enough to get the most points out of them, though getting the regular pathing done went better. I honestly will finish the MDrums FGFC next as the first FGFC of the new year (in part because SH has only 2 million for its next rank-up), and get another OMBFGFC to boot. Fun times.

Can't really think of much else to say. I'm slightly concerned I pretty much be 2nd on all other ranks by this point, though I've admittedly underestimated my potential scores. There's also the fact that if I did play on guitar/bass I would go over anyways because I'm not playing on the PS2, and I want to avoid that for as long as possible where it applies (except GH3 where I've already exhausted everything there). Still hopeful, but I heard Arvain's pretty good on drums and I'm not, and a lot of the GH points are situated there. So I'm not that hopeful, honestly.

But we'll cover that in due time. For now, Happy New Years!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 6th over RealMessiah
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 40th over kermess and Nazarion
Smash Hits: +1 to 5th over kris35710
RBN (RB2): +1 to 16th over HomelessCarl
Rock Band 2: +1 to 153rd over HomelessCarl

GHWoR DLC XGuitar FCs:
Addicted

GH5 EVox FCs:
Song 2
They Say
Gamma Ray
In My Place
Feel Good, Inc.
All Along the Watchtower
Sympathy for the Devil
Steady, As She Goes
Blue Day
Gratitude
Sowing Season (Yeah)
Only Happy When It Rains
Blue Orchid
Hurts So Good
Play That Funky Music
Fame
Ex-Girlfriend
Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)
Under Pressure
Sex on Fire
Send a Little Love Token
Mirror People
Comedown
Never Miss a Beat
Dancing With Myself
Shout It Out Loud
You Give Love a Bad Name
In the Meantime
You And Me
L.A.
Make It Wit Chu
Plug In Baby
Superstition
Sultans of Swing
Why Bother?
Jailbreak
The Rock Show
Bleed American
Hungry Like the Wolf
Looks That Kill
Lonely Is the Night
Wannabe in LA
Nearly Lost You
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Lithium (Live)
All the Pretty Faces
20th Century Boy
What I Got
A-Punk
Seven
Bring the Noise 20XX
Du Hast
Ring of Fire
Disconnected
Bullet With Butterfly Wings
One Big Holiday
We're An American Band
Incinerate
Maiden, Mother and Crone
Wolf Like Me
So Lonely
No One To Depend On (Live)
Runnin' Down a Dream
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
Sneak Out
Streamline Woman
Back Round
Medicate
Six Days a Week
American Girl
Judith
Deadbolt
Brianstorm
2 Minutes to Midnight
Sweating Bullets
Lust for Life (Live)
Do You feel Like We Do? (Live)
Demon(s)
Done With Everything, Die for Nothing
The Spirit of Radio (Live)
21st Century Schizoid Man
Kryptonite

I screwed up and inputted scores in HDrums as opposed to XGuitar, and I only just noticed as I went to check exactly how many points I have in the DLC. I'll refrain from posting the drums rank-up simply becuse it'll be overinflated and nonindicative, but I do know I got the guitar rank-up (or will regardless) and have posted that. I think i only went up one rank on drums, regardless, but I'm not sure. I think I'll avoid mentioning the diffiuclty and instrument rank-ups, since the game-based rank-ups are still accurate.

The GH5 EVox FGFC is basically me saying that I'm not going to play the on-disc songs at a higher difficulty without at least FCing Easy. This only applies to Drums and Vox (though I'm aware XDrums is pretty far along, I know I won't ever complete the career on it so it's okay). All that's left is GH5 and WoR (Live and RB4 notwithstanding).

In any case, this'll likely be a free week of sorts. Other than work and classes (which my books haven't arrived yet, so this week's discussions are shot. Come the fuck on, people), anyways.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Hard: +1 to 7th over philansemo
Expert: +3 to 27th over BrianBAM19, xXGHXx and philansemo
Guitar: +1 to 9th over kubuh
Drums: +12 to 59th
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 39th over Ajax1723
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 17th over chocotricks
Rock Band 3: +1 to 27th over djpatch28

RB3 XGuitar FCs:
Rehab
Low Rider
Break On Through (To the Other Side)
Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
Sister Christian
Lasso
Walk of Life

GHM EDrums FCs:
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Unforgiven
Stone Cold Crazy
Fuel
One
Frantic
Mercyful Fate
The Shortest Straw
Mommy's Little Monster (Live)
Evil
War Inside My Head
Hit the Lights
Seek & Destroy
Creeping Death
Master of Puppets
Battery
Beautiful Mourning
Blood and Thunder
War Ensemble
Whiplash
Disposable Heroes
All Nightmare Long
Fight Fire With Fire
Dyer's Eve
The Thing That Should Not Be
Tuesday's Gone
Mother of Mercy
Am I Evil?
The Boys Are Back in Town
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
King Nothing
Enter Sandman
No Leaf Clover
No Excuses
Ace of Spades '08
Toxicity
Albatross
The Black River
The Memory Remains
Orion
Fade to Black
Wherever I May Roam
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Demon Cleaner
Stacked Actors
Hell Bent for Leather
Armed and Ready
Turn the Page (Live)

FGFCs:
GHM EDrums (#169)

OMBFGFCs:
GHM Easy (#17)

RB3 XGuitar charts are fucking retarded. That is all. Also, I finally passed Dash so all the RBN (3) songs I own have been passed.

So, I had been planning on busting out two Drums FGFCs (or close enough I could finish the 2nd today), and was planning on getting GHM over with. And all of a sudden problems decided to pop up. The first was, naturally, having songs (even on Easy!) take multiple tries for no reason. Mercyful Fate alone took my nearly two hours, ffs. Second is that I had thought I had Friday afternoon free, since I usually open that day; but unbeknownst to me I had actually been scheduled to close instead (and I normally don't get 3 closes in a single week), so that cut my playtime shorter than I wanted. I still managed to finish the EDrums FGFC today before the wiki update, but I'm not going to do the MDrums one now. Barring another free week coming along it'll have to wait until GHM comes around again.

In any case, my totals should be correct now, and so I'm covering the ones I passed over because of that. And with this update, both Guitar and Bass have gone into the 100 million range, rendering them effectively out of reach for now. They'll be the only ones for now, as neither Drums nor Vocals reach that point until I'm in the top 5. And while I will likely dip into Guitar sometimes when Vox and Drums are only 1-2 million away from rank-ups (and Guitar will be done anyways when I play GH3, obviously), short of someone passing me on either (gogo Ultrahero) it'll be drum and voxfests for a couple months. Mainly drums.

Depending on how much time I can spare this week, I may only get through Expert difficulty, Drums, and touch on Vocals slightly. We'll see.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to write a long post with a bunch of 2017 goals, but Firefox crashed and I'm not going to rewrite it.

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 38th over JLynn
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 16th over tt112112
RBN (RB2) +1 to 15th over Holdenpi

GH5 HVox FCs
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Gratitude
One Big Holiday

I'm done with XVox on GH. It can't track my voice worth a damn, and even when I'm on a straight bar it wobbles like my voice is wavering even though I know it's level and it's fucking ridiculous. I can't understand how anyone can get FCs or FGFCs on that.

That's it. I'm still too pissed to say much else.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 6th over mrspeedy1999
Drums: ~+5 to 47th (top 50!)
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 37th over mariol90
Smash Hits: +1 to 4th over klamaak
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 17th over chocotricks
Van Halen: +1 to 2nd over dramacomic
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 15th over Bmad965
Rock Band 2:

Warriors of Rock HVox FCs:
Negative Creep
Nemesis
Somewhere in the World It's Midnight
2nd Sucks
Black Hole Sun
Bleed It Out

GHVH HDrums FCs:
Dope Nose
Panama

For some stupid reason, my scores from RB2 and RBN (2) weren't inputted, and I don't have any idea wh. They're in now, but it's too late for this update.

On the plus side, GHSH HDrums has all scores inputted, GHVH HDrums will be as well after today, and I'm in the top 50 for Drums now. That currently only leaves RB2 outtside of the top 50 and top 100 (though it's coming up on the top 100). Slow and steady, I guess.

Van Halen has also hit 2nd place, with a big 35 million jump. I'm not going to get far with Expert, so I'm gonna have to dip into putting Bass and Guitar scores in now to get any further. I'm upset that I have to do so to reach first place, but I'm not gonna get anywhere on Expert, and if I can't do that I'm not gonna get past arvain. GHSH is in the same place; I might be able to make up some of the 32 million gap, but the rest will come from re-inputs on the PS3. GHM's just about the only one of those 3 where I can possibly make it through without such things.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: 2 to 4th over eljasmy and djpatch28
Hard: +1 to 6th over djpatch28
Expert: +1 to 26th over Nulien
Guitar: 1 BILLION POINTS
Drums: +1 to 46th over 11coblackwell
Vocals: +1 to 14th over internetguy87
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 36th over conlan22
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 15th over Bmad965
Warriors of Rock: +2 to 13th over UndeadFil13QC and Cabanon
RBN (RB2): +1 to 14th over s2kmatt
Rock Band 2: +1 to 152nd over BKING27

RBN (3) HVocals FCs:
10 Signs you Should Leave
30 Lives
[&] Deliquents
Abigail
Action/Adventure
Froggy's Lament
It's Complicated
You All Everybody
You're a Wolf
Your Hands (Together)
Your Petty Pretty Things

I really hate it when scores don't go where they're supposed to. I have to wait an extra week just for it to sort itself out

obviously, the big part of this update is 1 BILLION UNIQUE GUITAR POINTS! obviously something in the making, but there's still more to go if Singem is anything to go by. I also think 1 billion points on the four main instruments is completely possible: Sjay is closing in on a billion bass points, and I refuse to believe Drums caps out near 800 or 900 million. The only question I have is on Vocals, as that might be at the 800-900m level at the end of the day,, especially given how few points GH Vocals give.

I've considered trying to push through the FGFCs I need, but the idea of grinding through them when I've not artificially created a free week doesn't really thrill me that much. Especially since I've just got Drums to go through. Don't get me wrong, I do like playing Drums, just not on Easy or Medium. Especially when the games I need to FGFC are some of the most song-packed: GH5, WoR, RB2, and RB3. And BH.

...Unfortunately for me, both GH5 and BH are going to have to be up next because with the way things fall now both GH5 and BH would require some Drums play, and that necessitates FGFCing Easy. It's mildly convenient that A.) Hard has two shorter gaps, and B.) both BH and GH5 have somewhat large gaps. While GH5 just has 4 million to pass, BH has nearly 10 million, and I don't think Easy will cover all of that. GH5 is the first one, so I'll likely only get that this week, and do BH the week after should it come up.

Still feeling disappointed that VH and SH will require inputting guitar/bass scores to get to 1st, but that's how things shape up, I suppose.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 3rd over Kubh (1 BILLION POINTS)
Hard: +1 to 4th over TheHammer417
Expert: +1 to 24th over kermess
Drums: +7 to 30th
Guitar Hero 3: 1 to 33rd over tannernieland11
RBN (2): +1 to 12th over baioted
Rock Band 2: +1 to 150th over naeandpete

RBN (3) MDrums FCs:
Your Petty Pretty Things
Your Hands (Together)
You're a Wolf
You All Everybody
You Ain't no Family
World on Fire
Walls

RBN (3) MVox FCs:
Your Petty Pretty Things
Your Heads (Together)
You're a Wolf
You All Everybody
You Ain't no Family
Veil of Illumination (Part 1)
Slaves to Substance
Rise Above This
Riot Act
Pressure Cooper
Parhelia
Paced Energy
Nemesis
Madness
Keyhole in the Sky
It's Complicated
If It Means a Lot to You
I Can Swing My Sword (Ft. Terabrite)
Have Faith in Me
From the Ground Up
Froggy's Lament
Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)
Firefight
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Possession
Death Quota for Purification
Dash
Cheat on the Church
A Prophecy
Action/Adventure
Abigail
[&] Deliquents
50,000 Unstoppable watts
30 Lives
28 Days
10 Signs You Should Leave
A Bullet in the Head

From the Ground Up down were done after noon, so they aren't counted, but I'm not going to put them in another post since they were all done today.

And so marks the first time that Medium will take priority over Hard in multiple months. And with Guitar just a couple spots away from 20th, it's gonna be in line to be at the forefront along with Easy, if only for a moment.

I also passed another billion point mark, that being 1 billion PS3 points, which makes me the only person right now to have 1 billion points on two different consoles, PS2 and PS3. Drama is the only one close to matching me, with a scant 12 million left on PS2 for that and the 360. And before you ask, no I'm not going to by a 360 or a Wii just to say I have 1 billion on 3 consoles, though I'm rooting for Ultra to be the 3rd to get 1 billion on the Wii.

Though, in upcoming months my playing might slow down because I need to bump back up to two classes to keep healthcare because fucking Obamacare (well, might; I might just prioritize it over school). I definitely will have to regardless because I can't just power through things anymore with the differentials reaching the 20mil point. I could power through that in one week, or a couple sittings--especially if I played on Hard/Expert--but it wouldn't exactly be the healthiest thing to do, and I'd likely have to devote all my spare time to it. Not a good idea since I'd like to do other things than GH in the week.

Of course, that's not to say that low-score weeks aren't going to come around, either as a result of missing a cut of a high-point total or because one comes along. But they're slowly but surely going to be happening less and less, I think, and I'm going to be more focused on one difficulty as a time instead of tackling multiple at once. Keep posted, people.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 28th over Kris37510 and ProffessorJoe
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 31st over Sadied0g and psxfreak101
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 13th over kevinese and SpoonMan
RBN (RB2): +1 to 10th over elx
RBN (RB3): +1 to 2nd over stubbscroll
RB2: +1 to 149th over funkitize

I got a surprising amount out of GH5, more than I thought I would. Though I underestimated some of the point totals on the on-disc songs. It helped, though.

RBN (3) is now beyond the point where I can play it for a good long time, since the last rank to climb is to #1 and that's nearly 75m away. I'll have to buy some more songs in the future (and I hope they're still there when I do), but that will likely be tied to RBN (2) rather than (3) since (2) will run out sooner. I'm beginning to think I don't have enough to eclipse 1st on (2) just with the songs I have, though I should get to 20-25m. Oh well.

I'm interested in hearing from drama or arvain any way I can order my FCs chronologically, though this would be more of an idle obby sort of pursuit. Still would be something I'd like to know.

Finally, I'm going to announce that I'm going to be going on a trip near the end of the next week and all of the week after, during Spring Break. As such, there will not be an update next week, and I may not update the week after next as well. It'll give me a shot at FGFCing BH EDrums when I get back, at least.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 24th over SteveAbKI
Vocals: +1 to 12th over Gatozapatos
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 30th over TheKillerBeeXL
RBN (RB2): +1 to 9th over MrOmyA

GH5 XGuitar FCs:
Song 2
Why Bother?

I'm back from the rolling nothing of Kansas to blessed civilization. And sights worth a damn.

'Sabout it, really. Not much I could really do since I had to do catch up most of yesterday and today (and schoolwork...). I noticed sjay passed me on Medium, but Expert had to be niggly and show up in front. Interestingly enough, it's exactly a 20 mil difference. Weird.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 26th over arvain
Band Hero: +1 to 6th over VeryMetalChewie
RBN (RB2): +1 to 7th over singemfrc
RB2: +1 to 147th over thesunfan

Rank-down:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

Band Hero EDrums FCs (64):
Hang Me Up to Dry
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?
Happy Together
A Million Ways
Bring Me to Life
Let's Dance
Oh, Pretty Woman
So Yesterday
Believe
Lips of an Angel
Rock Star
Our Lips Are Sealed
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
ABC
Dirty Little Secret
L.E.S. Artistes
Wannabe
If You Could Only See
Santa Monica
Take What You Take
Bad Reputation
Whip It
Pictures of You
Take Back the City
Steal my Kisses
Love Story
Honky Tonk Women
Mr. Roboto
Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Ocean Avenue
Love Is a Battlefield
Put Your Records On
She Will Be Loved
Black Cat
Sugar, We're Goin' Down
When I'm Gone
Warwick Avenue
In a Big Country
Paralyzer
I Want You to Want Me (Live)
Walking On Sunshine
The Adventure
Angels of the Silences
Beautiful Soul
Fascination
Take a Picture
Don't Speak
Turn Off the Light
Y.M.C.A.
Hands Down
Kung Fu Fighting
Like Whoa
Picture to Burn
You Belong with Me
Rio
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Kids
Back Again
Just a Girl
Lifeline
Gasoline
Naive
You Had Me
The Impression That I Get

Sjay did mention he was doing WT stuff on the way to a billion, so I'm not surprised. Guess I'll be moving to WT for the first time in a good while now. Plus the standards of RB2, RBN(2) and GH3, of course. Oh, and Band Hero the week after when my EDrums FGFC-1 is all in (will save until after EVox because I want that first).

Said FGFC-1 will also be done tonight. I may or may not spend the upcoming week trying for Turn Off the Light. We'll see. But for my purposes I'll consider it ready to do M-X now.

duck  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you in a rivals crew? We are in blood stone and could really use a long term consistent drummer willing to grind xp.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duck wrote:
Are you in a rivals crew? We are in blood stone and could really use a long term consistent drummer willing to grind xp.

If it wasn't clear, I don't have RB4 or Rivals. Even if I did, I'm not really in a position to worry about that, sorry.

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 26th over someguy913
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 25th over Nulien
World Tour: +1 to 5th over sjay
RBN (RB2): +1 to 6th over llamajobuddy
Rock Band 2: +1 to 146th over evybaybee

Rank-down:
Beatles: -1 to 2nd to arvain
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

First of all, boo to arvain for taking one of my 1sts! I'm thankfully still able to play since I have XDrums to go through still, but it's still a bit vexing. Even moreso if he gets FGFCs of everything and I have to buy the DLC to stay ahead. Kinda wondering why he hasn't gone and gotten the HDrums FGFC yet, since I know I won't be able to take that back over without delving into DLC, and I'm not sure I want to do that with LRB.

The more surprising thing is stubbscroll's arrival (comeback?) on RB3(3). I don't recall where he was before, if he was just below me or not, but I wonder if he just bought a lot of new songs. Ironically, he was within 100k points of my differential with VyktorX, which I find hilarious.

I'm not that upset, though, since I kinda figured RBN (3) would still have the chance to have movement, but the jump is surprising, still. It's a 7M difference right now, so I can't get to it yet. We''ll see what happens, although I don't have anything on Expert to close the gap quickly. May just have to finish out a difficulty and then call it quits.

Interesting times, interesting times. With the spring sessions almost over and the potential to not worry about classes in the summer, that means more potential time to play. Maybe. I'm debating taking at least one summer class to speed up getting my degree.

stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Rank-down:
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

The more surprising thing is stubbscroll's arrival (comeback?) on RB3(3). I don't recall where he was before, if he was just below me or not, but I wonder if he just bought a lot of new songs. Ironically, he was within 100k points of my differential with VyktorX, which I find hilarious.

I wasn't even aware about this RBN ranking! It's the one on the wiki, right? I never really left, I'm mostly a lurker and there are periods when I don't play much. Since scoretracking finally were enabled for all RBN songs, I recently decided to play through the rest of the songs and submit scores for them. I'm on Xbox 360, so it means I have access to more songs than PS3... But I only play one instrument (pro keys, on expert only), so I think you'll eventually pass me.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we'll see. I think XPKeys can give a shitton of points, IIRC. (or I'm just thinking of Blitz when there's only one viable track, like Fur Elise).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 44 of 52

Jump to: