FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Removing RB2 Drum Heads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verathis  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Removing RB2 Drum Heads Reply with quote

I was looking to remove the heads/pads/whatever you call them, from my RB2 Drum Set and I can't figure out how to get them off. There doesn't seem to be any screws, and I tried just pulling them off but I'm not sure if this is how to do it because they seem to be on there -really- good. I'm pretty sure this is the EL set.
davidshek  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Removing RB2 Drum Heads Reply with quote

Verathis wrote:
I was looking to remove the heads/pads/whatever you call them, from my RB2 Drum Set and I can't figure out how to get them off. There doesn't seem to be any screws, and I tried just pulling them off but I'm not sure if this is how to do it because they seem to be on there -really- good. I'm pretty sure this is the EL set.

There are no screws. Just grab and pull. Try to pull at a point closest to one of the 4 rubber plugs.

There's no trick to it.

Grab and pull.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks. Like I said, that's what I thought it was, they were just kind of in there really good, so I didn't want to pull and break something. Got one out so far and have applied the penny trick to it. Seems to be working better. The velocity sensor doesn't work nearly as well, but I'm more worried about actually hitting the notes.
ddrsensation  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're just removing the rubber for XCells, just take the top rim and lift up. You won't be able to remove it, but you'll see the rubber. Just pry underneath it with a screwdriver or something and PULL THA RUBBA OFFF!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was scared of breaking them off first time too, I think a lot of people are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: