FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Mobile Score Tracking?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Rock Band Mobile Score Tracking? Reply with quote

havent seen any threads for this yet, but since i am such a rock band fanboy i got this game and would like to see score tracking

of course it shouldn't be a priority right now, but hoping at some point soon there is score tracking? im pretty sure gh mobile has score tracking
>_<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Rock Band Mobile Score Tracking? Reply with quote

TH3DARKM3TAL wrote:
havent seen any threads for this yet, but since i am such a rock band fanboy i got this game and would like to see score tracking

of course it shouldn't be a priority right now, but hoping at some point soon there is score tracking? im pretty sure gh mobile has score tracking
>_<

GH mobile doesnt have score tracking. Are you thinking of the DS games that have score tracking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're thinking of Rock Band Unplugged, then yeah, that has score-tracking.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munzapoppa wrote:

no, recently there was a RB game released for mobile phones, that is what he is talking about.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
Munzapoppa wrote:

no, recently there was a RB game released for mobile phones, that is what he is talking about.

i could swear gh mobile had score tracking, anyway, even if it doesnt. does the rbside of sh have plans on making it? i would probably be the only one to use it >_<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: