FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do I make a signature, and put cool banners in it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LocustAnarchy  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: How do I make a signature, and put cool banners in it? Reply with quote

I'm very new to the site, and am wondering how one goes about putting banners like 'Expert Guitarist' and stuff of that nature in your signature. Where do I go to get the banners? Is it a picture or code? Stuff like that would really help. Thanks guys.

(Sorry for being a noob XD)
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Profile > Go to where it says "Signature" to see the area for your sig. A lot (but not all) of the banners can be found here, for Rock Band Banners. Make Rock Band banner requests at this thread. If you want some Guitar Hero Banners, that wiki can be found here, with any requests going here.

This handy little link can show you a preview of your sig so that you can check to make sure it fits the size restrictions.

For putting any image (including banners) into your sig, the code is:
Code:
[img]www.the.direct.or.raw.link.goes.here.net[/img]

Other threads of interest:
-New to Scorehero? Read Here!
-Forum Rules and User Agreement
-Forum Signature Rules

Welcome to Scorehero, enjoy the ride and keep hands and feet inside the car at all times.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
LocustAnarchy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
Profile > Go to where it says "Signature" to see the area for your sig. A lot (but not all) of the banners can be found here, for Rock Band Banners. Make Rock Band banner requests at this thread. If you want some Guitar Hero Banners, that wiki can be found here, with any requests going here.

This handy little link can show you a preview of your sig so that you can check to make sure it fits the size restrictions.

For putting any image (including banners) into your

sig, the code is:
Code:

-Forum Signature Rules

Welcome to Scorehero, enjoy the ride and keep hands and feet inside the car at all times.

Much thanks for the post, it's very in depth. Sure hope I don't banned, though :P
xXxLagacyxXx  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:

For putting any image (including banners) into your sig, the code is:
Code:

-Forum Signature Rules

thanks for the post i had a problem though i couldnt figure out exactly how to get the banners into my sig i found banners, and know how to edit my profile but could not figure out how to place the banners into my sig please help thx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make a photobucket account or something like that. You should save all banners to you computer and upload them there. Copy the image code and paste it into your signature.

The image code looks like this
Code:
[img]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/cbar323/BANGGTRFC.jpg[/img]

This turns into

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbar323 wrote:
Make a photobucket account or something like that. You should save all banners to you computer and upload them there. Copy the image code and paste it into your signature.

The image code looks like this
Code:
[img]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/cbar323/BANGGTRFC.jpg[/img]

This turns into

thanks for the post that helped me a lot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I make a signature, and put cool banners in it? Reply with quote

LocustAnarchy wrote:
I'm very new to the site, and am wondering how one goes about putting banners like 'Expert Guitarist' and stuff of that nature in your signature. Where do I go to get the banners? Is it a picture or code? Stuff like that would really help. Thanks guys.

(Sorry for being a noob XD)

Its ok I just learned how to do this and I have been on the site for almost 2 years you need to right click a banner save it on your desktop then upload it to photobucket. then when you get 4 optioins below the banner select img code and then copy it into your sig

thebeast666  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29157
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: