FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/1 DLC - A7X, Talking Heads, RATM, Oasis, and The Jam!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kotoco  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat Country... GOD IS REAL, YEAH!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Bat Country, the drum chart is fucking win.

This

I'm not a big fan of A7X in general but I appreciated their talent with instruments and really enjoy playing the drums charts. That said Bat country has to be my favourite so far.

Played the Rage track on drums as well and enjoyed it alot. I really hope we get some tracks from the first album soon!

KrakenEater  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlkKeyBlade wrote:
WHERE R THE VIDEOS!!! I NEED TO SEE WHAT IM BUYING HERE
Full band Vids from Corporalgregg2, Bass vids from Sickhands, and just search on youtube for the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never commented on guitar charting quality much before, but Guerrilla Radio's chart makes me a sad panda.

I know a lot of the sound is effects-based, but I could barely comprehend how the verse riff relates at all to the music I was hearing. Off beat green-to-red gallops? I really expected that riff to be similar to Testify's bridge (with the R/O chords). The fact that I can't really compare it to the music and it's offbeat meant I had to restart because of way too many stupid misses in a stupidly easy section. 2nd try FC'd the song.

Actually, let me rephrase my opening statement. Guerrilla Radio's Verse Riff chart makes me a sad panda. The rest of the chart is just fine, and actually pretty fun, if a tad repetitive. The solo is typical Morello goodness.

Edit: Just played on bass. Outside of the solo, it's more fun than guitar, because the chorus riff is the same and the verse riff actually makes sense. Also, bass has more chords than guitar.

Talking Heads were just as weird as I expected them to be on guitar. The solos are so odd sounding, but great fun to play.

Supersonic (Live) may be the worst live track we have in terms of sound quality (I can barely hear the guitar solo over random feedback), but is pretty fun to play so it's all good.

The Jam is cool. that's all I need to say.

Last edited by machetemonkey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b08smith wrote:
I'm not a big fan of A7X in general but I appreciated their talent with instruments and really enjoy playing the drums charts.

i wish more people would admit this instead of flaming on them. regardless of if you like them or not, if they are fun on rock band they are deserving of some credit.

you have earned a cookie my friend

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
anonymous_32  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
foolosophy  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersonic is so disappointing for me. They just had to get a crappy Live version. The quality of the song is just terrible. Oh well, at least I got the song.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow bat country, supersonic, and guerilla radio are awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strikebowler has already FCd Bat Country Beast :P
MrPizza1771  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W0000000000!!!!!! GUERRILLA RADIO OWNS!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mr Pizza1771 PSN Name: MrPizza17
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to go and... sell my body to medical science or something. Admittedly I only really need The Jam songs but I need them like, now. Epic voxtar is motherfucking epic.

b.vicious wrote:
b08smith wrote:
I'm not a big fan of A7X in general but I appreciated their talent with instruments and really enjoy playing the drums charts.

i wish more people would admit this instead of flaming on them. regardless of if you like them or not, if they are fun on rock band they are deserving of some credit.

The problem with that is... well, I find it ruins the in-game enjoyment a bit when the songs themselves irritate me so much that I have to mute the TV every time I play them. That said, it's just about worth it for Almost Easy.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Twool  

Location: Depending on the time, I could be in one place, or many.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat country has been one of the most requested songs for a while now, I guess Harmonix was smart and put it out. Should be pretty sweet. I guess the main thing people would talk about is the awkward part on drums, that you can't even really hear. And the guitar solo is pretty tough.

Can you put 32nd notes in your custom songs on World Tour? I can't.

Protest the Hero Fans - Free MP3 of the hidden track before Bloodmeat if you PM me or comment on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ICBM
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twool wrote:
Bat country has been one of the most requested songs for a while now, I guess Harmonix was smart and put it out. Should be pretty sweet. I guess the main thing people would talk about is the awkward part on drums, that you can't even really hear. And the guitar solo is pretty tough.

the tough part on drums doesnt really seem that hard but idk lol.

also i dunno what your avatar is but its really awesome

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
b08smith wrote:

That's how I feel. I'm not a fan of their music, but I've found all three of their previous songs in Rock Band to be very fun on drums and reasonably fun on guitar, and from the look of things Bat Country might be the most fun out of all of them.

Guerrilla Radio also looks quite fun on drums, which I wasn't really expecting. Nothing else stands out to me chart-wise, although I haven't seen everything yet. The Talking Heads are definitely mainly for vocalists or fans of the music, but that's what I was expecting anyway.
GamingDaze  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where is the score tracking for all of these? heh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: