FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I've got $35 that wants broken instruments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdb424  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: I've got $35 that wants broken instruments Reply with quote

I am looking for some broken rock band instruments, like guitars and drums mostly, not really the mic. i have $35 for the first person that makes me a good deal, or offer or whatever. i am a hardware modder, so i want to maybe recase my guitar in the rb controller, or get a drum kit working, but I need a start. if anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll see what kind of a deal we can strike!
blinkrebels  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck. considering most noobs are sending them back for waranties, and most advanced people are able to fix it themselves.

you can buy a kit for $80 and a guitar for $60 from EA.
kdb424  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I figured, but some people will give up after sending it back twice, and they still die. I'm just putting this there for fun for me, and a way out if someone gets tired of something and doesn't feel like going through all of that ebay bull crap for something broken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: