FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 Wii In Europe 2ND OCTOBER CONFIRMED
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benster26  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: RB2 Wii In Europe 2ND OCTOBER CONFIRMED Reply with quote

Amazon have just sent out an email to all customers who preordered RB2 for wii tht it has been cancelled and will not be going on sale to Europe ever.

This may only of happend for amazon but as far as i know it is true

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ths link say tht it comes out in 27 days on the 25 th september

http://www.vgreleases.com/Wii/ReleaseDate-155101.aspx

edit now ths site say 2nd october in euro CONFIRMED

Back on the 11th!

Last edited by Benster26 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazon isn't really a reputable site for game release dates, however I did check game.co.uk and the preorder tab is still intact. Maybe you should just wait and see if you can import it somehow or maybe become impatient and get guitar hero?

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
robster  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in the USA, but if this is true, that is just stupid...Sorry Wii Europe Players..I feel your pain.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. bad luck..

seems as though Australia's RB2 has been put on hold. for all consoles. permanently.

I really do love harmonix but this region releasing deal is utter crap.
Octavian  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMIGAWD that sucks dude. Anywho, you should be able to by an American wii and an American copy of RB2 for somewhere around $175 (that's what my wii cost)

It all
depends on the country and if you can ship us products to your country. Exchange rates for both countries affect shipping costs too. So its real unlikely that you'll be able to get it... (unless you own a ps3 or 360.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sorry to hear this Europe Rock Banders... that is terrible news
I'll sign as many petitions as I need to or do whatever I can to help you guys get RB2 Wii over there!
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PerfectSolo wrote:
hmm.. bad luck..

seems as though Australia's RB2 has been put on hold. for all consoles. permanently.

I really do love harmonix but this region releasing deal is utter crap.

It's damn EA. I love Harmonix to death but being in a partnership with EA must suck so much, because EA isn't smart enough to think about stuff like this. Sorry to all you Aussie/European players who are gonna miss out :/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say "at least you guys got it on the other consoles". When that's not true, Aussies can easily import the game on the other consoles from the UK, that's what I did, thats how you realise the value of a year.

Anyway, this sucks ass. But maybe RB3 will have the whole RB2 setlist in the Wii Shop for ya?

You ask EA about it, and they say its on HMX for not getting the Wii version to europe. And HMX say that they are trying to get it all bug free and sweet. How long does that take? A few days, perhaps, a few weeks, maybe, afew months, you're joking. But a year? WTF? WHO'S BEHIND THIS?

But if you guys were REALLY keen on getting RB2, I'd suggest getting another console. But if money is an issue, you can make some sacrafises.

Last edited by richjohnny on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Thias  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe anything until Harmonix comes with an official statement ;)
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call bullshit, and I don't say that often.

If all else fails, hell, turn to homebrew, get region-free, and inport from the States. Also consider changing your shop region for DLC. That's the best I can offer.

Again, I call bullshit.

Also, to the Australians: You all NEED better game packagers... come on, nobody sells an Xbox 360 Family Bundle with Cars, some other kiddie games, and Halo 3. It just doesn't happen. Ever.

Again, I call bullshit.
Mallrat  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:

Anyway, this sucks ass. But maybe RB3 will have the whole RB2 setlist in the Wii Shop for ya?

This assumes of course RB3 ever hits Europe
GamingAwesome1  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Us European's and Aussie's get shafted real damn hard when it comes to this sort of thing.

It sucks that Wii owners got screwed out of a great game, Europe got screwed out of the RB2 instruments all together.

HMX or EA, whoever's pulling this sort of bullshit, SORT IT OUT!
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I freely admit that I don't think the Wii is an appropriate platform for Rock Band, or indeed any game that features consistent DLC releases, to announce it and then cancel it is a bit of a shitty move. If it turns out to be true, it's further evidence of EA being a massive pile of pricks... which will hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Fernwilter  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF.

One word:

Why?
Now that would be a sight!

Scratch me Mosh 1, mister DJ man!
www.rbforum.se - The one and only Swedish RB froum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Fernwilter
ddrsensation  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's extreme butthurt!

This is completely ridiculous, imo, and although I don't live outside the US, I find this really disappointing.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: