FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
8/25 DLC - Billy Idol, Fleetwood Mac, Jet, and Tom Petty!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vedicardi wrote:

Charting a pedal isn't fun.
"Pedal," when talking about a melodic figure, refers to a repeated note played over or under a melody. In the intro to Rebel Yell, Steve Stevens plays an A pedal (10th fret, 2nd string) while playing the melodic figure. It's charted in the GHWT chart as the , whereas in RB, you just play the melodic figure. "Pedal" does not refer to anything mechanical (such as an organ or drum pedal) or an effect (such as a distortion or wah pedal). The intro is one guitar, not two guitars or a combination of guitar and synth.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there been any chatter on the differences in the guitar solo between the GH5 chart and the RB chart for Runnin Down A Dream? Like, any word from HMX?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
Has there been any chatter on the differences in the guitar solo between the GH5 chart and the RB chart for Runnin Down A Dream? Like, any word from HMX?

Why would HMX make any comments about the GH5 chart? I'm not sure if the full guitar charts for any GH5 song have been shown though.
espher  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Why would HMX make any comments about the GH5 chart? I'm not sure if the full guitar charts for any GH5 song have been shown though.

RDaD was played on one of the stage demos. The solo runs longer than the version we've got as DLC.

I was just curious as to whether or not someone had brought the difference up and if there had been any comment on it (as they sometimes answer questions about DLC decisions).
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
lombax90  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Wont back Down, but no challenge in it

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too important but I just noticed that at this time there are 666 songs in the DLC section. Of course, that will change tomorrow.

Tom Petty is the devil. X3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool week, but Rebel Yell is on GHWT =/

Jet isn't a One-Hit Wonder anymore

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
stefvdakker  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whre are the dlc's ? some poeple have the and they arent even in music store for me
tylerlee823  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefvdakker wrote:
whre are the dlc's ? some poeple have the and they arent even in music store for me

Everything appears in the Xbox Live Marketplace at the Dashboard before it appears in the Rock Band Store.
My school has Guitar Hero tournaments every once in a while and people would be pretty amazed to see someone bring their right hand up to play the frets. Anyone who pulls that off would get laid, hands down.

Goals:
Get 70 On-Disc Bass FC's [80]
FC Peace Sells on Bass [X]
FC Ace Of Spades on Bass [X]
Form/join a GOOD expert band []
Get 120 Bass FC's [?]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tylerlee823
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late videos, but the RBU preview charts are up. Infiniti had them up on time...I was just flying home on Thursday, working Friday and Saturday, getting ready for school on Sunday, and going to school yesterday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: