FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Maps. :-/
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghazken  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slippy wrote:
Yay, Maps. I like singing it and playing Hard Guitar at the same time. But then, I'm female so its one of the easier ones for me.

Dunno if we're allowed to do this, but, vid. Apologies if not.

I'm new to the boards, by the way. Hooray, finally a place where I can ramble on about Rock Band Vocals and people will actually care!

Welcome to the boards.

I just checked out the video, if you don't mind a bit of a suggestion. If you can, you might wish to swap places with the next one with you singing closer to the microphone and teh Drums farther away. That way we can hear you singing.
Slippy  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghazken wrote:
I just checked out the video, if you don't mind a bit of a suggestion. If you can, you might wish to swap places with the next one with you singing closer to the microphone and teh Drums farther away. That way we can hear you singing.

Thank you.

Yeah, the problem is that I didn't have anywhere to put the camera that was closer to me and still a decent angle for both of us. I'm probably going to do more videos in the future so I'll work on finding a way to put it closer.

The boyfriend drums very loudly. XD But then, he's a drummer in real life, so... yeah, hehe.

Also, I usually always keep the mic volume off as not to annoy my next door apartment neighbors. ^^; So that's another part of why its so quiet.

Songs I've been in the Top 10 on XBL: Tom Sawyer, Limelight, Fortunate Son, I'm So Sick, The Kill, Paranoid
My dancing game and singing game videos :X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: