FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vocals Community Project: FP/LT = Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nesdude  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that was singlehandledly one of the coolest things I've ever seen relating to RB or GH, with the FBFC of Panic Attack a close second. Wow. I can't imagine the man hours that must of taken to sync everything perfectly. Vocals is the only part of RB that I can't do on Expert, so I have great respect for vocalists that can really belt it out and not fail songs.

Bravo, I look forward to more community FC's!

toymachine wrote:

Welcome to Scorehero. Where we dissect sections of Dragonforce songs so the official chart can disappoint us in some minute way
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: nesdude128
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome to watch and it was a shame I missed out. Hopefully I'll be aware of the next one.

Speaking of which, may I nominate Hammer Smashed Face?

Or you know, something by The Fratellis or Rush. But hey man just a thought. If we're sticking with on-disc stuff, my vote goes to Carry On Wayward Son.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we're all preemptively voting for the next song, may I humbly suggest Somebody to Love (Epic, long, difficult,) Don't Stop Believing (obviously) or either Jackson 5 song.
Rapstah  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video, I'm almost planning to be in the next one - if DLC suggestions are welcome, I suggest Stupify or Sex Machine because they both contain a lot of phrases. Assuming that's a good thing, since it seems you had a lack of people with Long Time...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that if there is a new project that my sound is better.
Stupid camera has to much sound input...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If another one is done I hope to god its either hallowed be thy name or run to the hills (either version)...having multiple people sing bruce dickinson would be EPIC!!! and i'd actually join in

might I also mention that that video was pure win...however Wesker stole the show I lol'ed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
If another one is done I hope to god its either hallowed be thy name or run to the hills (either version)...having multiple people sing bruce dickinson would be EPIC!!! and i'd actually join in

might I also mention that that video was pure win...however Wesker stole the show I lol'ed

I second Run to the hills
That or Don't stop believing.
Rapstah  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:

Hallowed Be Thy Name sucks on vocals. Bruce doesn't sing in the song's tempo in the intro break... ruins the mood. Not that song if I get a say.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seandx5 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

I second Run to the hills
That or Don't stop believing.

My copy of Rb1 crapped out on me a while ago, and I don't have any more points if the live version is picked (the only Maiden song I (regrettably) have is 2 Minutes to Midnight).

and I SRFC'd Don't Stop Believing, I could do that one.

I have a submission (although wouldn't be picked because of its difficulty). Smooth Criminal. 74 phrase monster could be cool. If it gets picked I want phrase 3 (I think thats the one). Whichever talky phrase is right before the phrase with the 2 "Ah's" at the end of it.

SC could also be a good community song if we wan't to incorporate more untalented vocalist's, maybe some people who are just starting their vocal career. Most (or like 1/3) of the song is talky, and some of the other pitch phrases arn't hard.

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, 12/28/09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Is War or Kings And Queens could be options. Lots of phrases, moderately difficult, long and fairly leniant phrases.

Please not Don't Stop Believing. Why is everyone creaming over that song, and Journey in general? It makes me confused.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
nonzero  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FP/LT was chosen because most vocalists would have it. Don't Stop Believing fits this criteria pretty well, the new 30StM songs and most of the other songs mentioned so far don't.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
Please not Don't Stop Believing. Why is everyone creaming over that song, and Journey in general? It makes me confused.
It doesn't make me confused, I get it, but I still can't stand the song. It would make me very sad if the next one was that because I wanted to participate next time around.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't understand how it got so popular in such a short length of time.
This time last year, people would have branded you a laughing stock if you said you liked Journey xD

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Nazarion  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great video loved it and when the next one comes along i'd love to participate i'll be keeping my eyes open

The first official announcement for Rock Band 3 will reveal that the game will have a brand new physics engine, which will only be used for breast physics.
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
I just don't understand how it got so popular in such a short length of time.
This time last year, people would have branded you a laughing stock if you said you liked Journey xD

I'm not sure I agree with that.

I loved playing Any Way You Want It in GH3 (where it was DLC) and was delighted when I found out it was on the RB2 soundtrack. Had I expressed that opinion on these forums at the time and subsequently got laughed at, I would have simply said, "To hell with 'em, what do they know anyway?".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: