FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Problems With Strat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jugenheimer  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Problems With Strat Reply with quote

I don't own Rock Band yet but I played it at my friend's house, as he got it for Christmas. We've come to realize that the guitar is, well...a piece of crap. Simple streams of "fast" chords that would seem easy to strum up and down become difficult as the multiplier never stays high for very long. I'm 100% percent positive we don't suck, I can assure you that. The whammy bar has just stopped working and doesn't even work now.

Anyways, I'd just like to know if this is normal for some people. My friend's gonna call EA Games and ask for another guitar, but I would just like to ask how the Strat is working out for everyone.

EDIT: My bad, I didn't see the sticky above lol. But yeah the whammy doesn't work either so yeah...
iwuhoops83  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my guitar already broke too. Same problem even, whammy bar stopped working and strumbar not good on fast passages.

I just went on the website and got one ordered already so it should be here in a couple days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: