FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bad Luck = BBop Glitched

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RipleyLV426  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Bad Luck = BBop Glitched Reply with quote

During my recent sightread of Bad Luck, I tracked my squeezes as usual then immediately replayed it and noticed the numbers just didn't make sense. The 2nd act ended after a full-pie talkie and BBop glitched +108 points:

Bad Luck: 4/, 3/sk2
(T) 5,125 / 111,737 / (T) 128,737 / 220,845 / (T) 223,345

It looks like the current 'popular' xPlat high is 223,237.

Also, the 1st act (which ends during a phrase that starts with talkies) seems semi-glitchy to the tune of +8 points, making 223,353 possible.

*** Presented for informational purposes only. Not intended to incite some crazy zombie glitchfest... but feel free to quest for more points cuz I hate being the holder of the highest glitched score.
FlameSaber  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but, what's the bbop glitch?
and what other songs do this? any ondisk rb2 songs by any chance?
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlameSaber wrote:
sorry but, what's the bbop glitch?
and what other songs do this? any ondisk rb2 songs by any chance?

The BBop is when OD runs out on a talkie phrase you can randomly get extra points. [Not always, only in certain random cases].

This appears on Painkiller and Give It Away in RB2, if you look at the top scores you will notice people are getting way over what the optimal score is.

I personally will not post a glitched score, but there is no SH rule against it, since technically its hard to prove a score is glitched, and not everyone would even be able to recognize it.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also for the less informed and newer RB/SH folks:

Bbop stands for Blitzkrieg Bop. This song in RB 1 had enormous glitch potential where a talky filled up the pie as OD ran out and cause the phrase score to be higher than the max of 8000 points. Some songs, like Painkiller, nets 8 points; whereas Blitzkrieg Bop has been known to add about 200,000 points. The most remarkable thing about BBop wasn't Hobo's astronomical 1st place score, but the 2nd place score just beneath him that was achieved on Easy or Medium (i dont remember) and trumped all the other super glitched scores on expert

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah they got over a million points on the song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: