FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Young Man Blues = IMPOSSIBLE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Young Man Blues = IMPOSSIBLE Reply with quote

I always fail a little bit into the second fill in. My drums just won't pick up the hits to let me through them. I think it's safe to say that this one is impossible to fc.

lanceuppercut  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you cant do it, it *must* be impossible.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure this is as close to impossible to FC as can be. Ibiteprettyhard was pretty excited when he FC'd take these chains, and I think these rolls almost match those, but are much harder/longer.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah blah blah blah blah blah not technically impossible blah blah blah might happen eventually blah blah blah but not very likely blah blah blah.

been through this discussion many times before.
xdentalwarx  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed my sightread on this song, I almost failed multiple times. Holy shit those rolls in the beginning are insane. However that's the peak of the song as far as difficulty goes. You just have to memorize the rest of the damn song to get five stars. I got only 144k. Anyone else?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passed on sightread barely getting four stars. I just rolled the shit out of the reds and prayed. Of course I was close to dying a couple times. The rest of the song is not necessarily a picnic either, reminded me of Electric Version at times but with a bit faster tempo (I think?) and more bass.
Catalanowned  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the rest of the song is definitely not easy. I mean, there's probably nothing crazy enough to fail you, but nothing relaxing, that's for sure.
duka08  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a NPS breakdown of the beginning sections? Or at least what they are lol (32nd, 48th, etc)

I haven't gone into practice with it yet but it doesn't look like theres a simple pattern either, which means finding a different sticking........ which is JOYOUS at that speed @_@
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah not technically impossible blah blah blah might happen eventually blah blah blah but not very likely blah blah blah.

been through this discussion many times before.

We keep having to go through this again because things are getting charted more and more. It's not always the fact that the charts are overcharted or songs are harder, HMX is simply deciding to not underchart as much anymore as drummers are getting more proficient. However they are getting damn close to the breaking points of the drums.

EDIT: If Keith Moon we're alive today to know about Rock Band, he would just have succeeded in telling the whole world that anyone who thinks they are a good drummer playing only rock band doesn't know shit =).

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this too many times: lol BatM will never be FCed, lol Jordan will never be FCed, lol TTFAF will never be FCed, lol GGaHT will never be FCed, lol Thrasher will never be FCed. Okay, so some of those haven't been done -yet-, but my point remains. I'm sick of this discussion.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: