FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CEVO Rock Band 2 Drum Tournament! $500 in prizes, free entry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

The finals bracket has been filled out! We are down to the last 16 of this tournament.

Finals Bracket: http://www.cevolved.com/playoffs/bracket.php?id=734

============================================

Here is the note I have posted in every match thread:

For every match, please take screenshots or cap the matches. It's not necessary but we would like it if you did. You can use a capture card, camera or phone, but it has to be uploaded on the computer. If you want to dispute a match, you will need this evidence behind your dispute.

Good Luck and Have fun.

Match Deadline for this Round is Thursday, October 1st before 10:59pm CDT time. ALL MATCHES MUST BE PLAYED BEFORE THIS TIME!

Please be sure to use the CEVO system to schedule your matches. There is also a results reporting tool on the CEVO site to give the results of your match.

Feel free to make predictions about matches here: http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=predictions&func=div&id=274

Any questions, please feel free to ask them here and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

The finals bracket has been updated.

Finals Bracket: http://www.cevolved.com/playoffs/bracket.php?id=734

Here is the note I have posted in every match thread:

For every match, please take screenshots or cap the matches. It's not necessary but we would like it if you did. You can use a capture card, camera or phone, but it has to be uploaded on the computer. If you want to dispute a match, you will need this evidence behind your dispute.

Good Luck and Have fun.

Match Deadline for this Round is Monday, October 5th before 10:59pm CDT time. ALL MATCHES MUST BE PLAYED BEFORE THIS TIME!

Please be sure to use the CEVO system to schedule your matches. There is also a results reporting tool on the CEVO site to give the results of your match.

Feel free to make predictions about matches here: http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=predictions&func=div&id=274

Any questions, please feel free to ask them here and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how will people receive prizes?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickmister wrote:
how will people receive prizes?

Prize winners will be contacted by CEVO for further instructions - you need to fill out some information and then you will receive a check in the mail.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Domorin! Did either of you get vids of the last match? [me is to lazy to go check]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KrakenEater wrote:
Congratulations to Domorin! Did either of you get vids of the last match? [me is to lazy to go check]

Thanks! I posted a video of the first song we played, Visions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIWtSPgpUY

Also, great tournament! I had tons of fun, it was really great to meet so many awesome drummers. Hope you do another one someday!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domorin wrote:
KrakenEater wrote:

Thanks! I posted a video of the first song we played, Visions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIWtSPgpUY

Also, great tournament! I had tons of fun, it was really great to meet so many awesome drummers. Hope you do another one someday!

Glad to hear it! We're hoping to do some more, this one had a great turnout and for the most part ran pretty smoothly.

I will definitely let people know if we do another drums one - we're considering it but may move onto guitar for the time being. It really depends on how much interest there is in either...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the final placements for those who are curious:

1st Domorin ($250.00)
2nd darkness12z (150.00)
3rd mickmister (100.00)
4th Marllenn95
5th yawn i'm tired
6th Santos
7th kknyrass
8th Team FlammableLion
9th MunkyZero
10th someguy913
11th DerBIGugelHupf
12th Poof Stomper

Thanks again to everyone who played! Definitely let me know if there are things we can do in the future to make this even better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: