FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Aleril's Vocal Competitions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aleril  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Aleril's Vocal Competitions Reply with quote

So here it goes, my competitions for the vocalists of the land. It's something that I've wanted to do for quite some time, to see what silly things people would do for a competition. Also, I found that Vocalists don't have many big accomplishments like drummers do, so this would have to do.

- I will be posting a new competition every time 5 people finish one, so speed is key! If you don't make it in time for the first 5 spots, I will put you in small letters below the main 5, and that list will go on forever.

- I will try to stay away from DLC or DLC that not many people have.

- Here are the types of challenges I am come up with so far:

DG,TH! - Damn Gina, That's High!: Sing the entire song in falsetto.
    TT - Thunder Throat: Sing the entire song in a super deep octave
    MM - Mirror Mirror: Sing the song as close to the actual singer as you can.
    RC - Rollercoaster: Every phrase, switch between a falsetto, a normal singing octave, and a deep octave
    DPO! - Don't Pass Out!: Sing every note in one continuous breath. I.E., don't breathe in during a note.
    WYG? - Where'd you go?: Performance mode, self-explanatory
    KP! - Kitty Power!: Sing the song only saying mew in a high pitched voice.

Requirements:

1. Like Bill's FP/LT project, I would like people who use vocals as their main instrument.
2. Unlike that project, I want to see gameplay, but little to no sound from the game. I want to hear you, and the game is there only to show that you FC'd the song.

For the songs themselves, I will be picking one's I would think would be difficult or would sound silly with the accompanying challenge, and as I said above I won't be picking too much DLC.

When you are done, post the name of the competition and the youtube link.

First Competiton

DGTH! of Colony of Birchmen

bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) This is probably going to end up in the Rivalries forum

2) Does it have to be an FC? Because it sounds like fun, I would try Colony of Birchmen in falsetto but I doubt I could FC it like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: