FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Suggestion: links to GH-side social boards on RB side

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shashakiro  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Suggestion: links to GH-side social boards on RB side Reply with quote

It's bugged me for a while that the GH side is the only side with social/offtopic boards. I know that I'm not the only one on this site who simply doesn't ever play GH anymore, and therefore has no reason to frequent the other side...so it'd be nice to have some links on this side to the social boards IMO. Not new boards, just links to the existing ones, since they're off-topic by nature and don't pertain to either GH or RB anyway.

Just a thought.

Total banners earned: 35. Above are links to accomp thread.
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think that is too much of a hassle. It can't be THAT bad just to go to the other side. You don't have to go there anymore just because you don't play GH anymore. Back when I was in GH retirement, I would still frequent the other side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: