FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Above "Optimal" Index: 7/31/10: 7 New Songs! All Finished!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24 new songs bump!

(4th riddle now available as of 8/19/09)
Feel free to PM me if you need any help!
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey 1and0nly1, I have a question about panic attack (not the path you have listed, but just playing it uncalibrated w/BNS). So there is this one activation in panic attack where there is a RG note that is sometimes inside the OD fill when you activate.

Since the activation for that OD is a skip 2, I was wondering if hitting late without calibration manipulation could prevent this fill from occuring which would net me more points. If worse comes to worse, I could probably change the calibration slightly to help me avoid that fill. Thanks for all the paths!

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish91 wrote:
Hey 1and0nly1, I have a question about panic attack (not the path you have listed, but just playing it uncalibrated w/BNS). So there is this one activation in panic attack where there is a RG note that is sometimes inside the OD fill when you activate.

Since the activation for that OD is a skip 2, I was wondering if hitting late without calibration manipulation could prevent this fill from occuring which would net me more points. If worse comes to worse, I could probably change the calibration slightly to help me avoid that fill. Thanks for all the paths!

Look at the very start of measure 164. You can notice that the RG note is slightly unaligned. This is just a glitch in the chart and no type of calibration can affect its appearance.

Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the1and0nly1 wrote:
Deathwish91 wrote:

Look at the very start of measure 164. You can notice that the RG note is slightly unaligned. This is just a glitch in the chart and no type of calibration can affect its appearance.

Oh ok, it was a cool idea anyway. Thanks man!

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

Notes:

- I'm about 2/3 through the DLC list and should be done by the end of this week. At that point, this thread will be updated only as often as ajanata and kawigi update their sites.

- The Glitch path for Runnin' Down A Dream has been edited, allowing for 100 more points than the previous one.

the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finished going through all the RB2 DLC for paths. There are still about 30 songs that I need to look through that are earlier on in the alphabet that got released after I had already passed them on the DLC list though. I'm also gonna scan through The Beatles charts one more time for some more paths.

Once Kawigi puts up the optimal paths for GD:RB, I'll go through and do whatever editing is needed for those as well.

After I finish that, this thread will be completed and it will only be updated as new DLC and charts/paths are released.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: