FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Above "Optimal" Index: 7/31/10: 7 New Songs! All Finished!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
(and possibly Score Duel as well),

Score Duel scores don't count because they don't go on XBL I believe.
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back From the Dead has been added to the list. This is actually very very convenient since GS has not yet been reached. This extra 1,175 points could help someone get it.

(4th riddle now available as of 8/19/09)
Feel free to PM me if you need any help!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the1and0nly1 wrote:
Back From the Dead has been added to the list. This is actually very very convenient since GS has not yet been reached. This extra 1,175 points could help someone get it.

I also found the bootleg path earlier =). I realize it doesn't go in this thread, but it does allow for someone to try to GS.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
the1and0nly1 wrote:

I also found the bootleg path earlier =). I realize it doesn't go in this thread, but it does allow for someone to try to GS.

You did? Is it in the bootleg thread bc I don't see it. Either way, I'm interested to know what it is. A while ago I came up with a bootleg path that falls short of the gold star mark.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
FP/LT miss path was a glitch in RB1, not in RB2 anymore.

I thought it was still in RB2 (but it's not as good anymore on that song, because another fill also appears).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the1and0nly1 wrote:
internetguy87 wrote:
the1and0nly1 wrote:

You did? Is it in the bootleg thread bc I don't see it. Either way, I'm interested to know what it is. A while ago I came up with a bootleg path that falls short of the gold star mark.

Sorry got it mixed up with Warmer Than Hell =).

Kawigi wrote:
internetguy87 wrote:

I thought it was still in RB2 (but it's not as good anymore on that song, because another fill also appears).

Sorry I guess I didn't mean that the glitch wasn't in RB2, simply that the glitch path wasn't in RB2.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
oobitydoo  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
internetguy87 wrote:

I can confirm that the glitch is still there in FP/LT...overhit the first OD and then squeeze and somehow get 1/2 bar instead of 1/4 from under a fill. I use that glitch any time I miss one of the first OD phrases, lol.
I don't remember the rest of the path, I think it was all immediate though.

the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oobitydoo wrote:
I can confirm that the glitch is still there in FP/LT...overhit the first OD and then squeeze and somehow get 1/2 bar instead of 1/4 from under a fill. I use that glitch any time I miss one of the first OD phrases, lol.
I don't remember the rest of the path, I think it was all immediate though.

Ok... I'm not sure I'm understanding this. Can you explain what you mean about overhitting the first OD and then squeezing to get 1/2 bar?

PD527  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd just like to say good job to youmissedaspot7 with finding the next to you path

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
beingmused wrote:

I believe that SH allows score duel scores (as well as the first song of a scored BOTB, aka the one where you start off with a normal multiplier), provided they are easy enough such that the built-in no-fail feature isn't helping you in any way.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:
beingmused wrote:

I believe that SH allows score duel scores (as well as the first song of a scored BOTB, aka the one where you start off with a normal multiplier), provided they are easy enough such that the built-in no-fail feature isn't helping you in any way.

This is correct on all instruments except for vocals, for obvious reasons.

I play my game online
sokushi  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
beingmused wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:
beingmused wrote:

This is correct on all instruments except for vocals, for obvious reasons.

Even on songs that have a higher optimal score in Score Duel then in solo play, such as Spoonman? If it is allowed then I think that should change.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD527 wrote:
i'd just like to say good job to youmissedaspot7 with finding the next to you path
**youmissedaspot37 on score hero haha**
btw thx dude
sokushi  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

168575 is probably possible on Next to You because of the No Squeeze on the last activation. This allows you to hit that activation as late as possible and potentially get a double backend squeeze, in this case a bass note.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sokushi wrote:
Even on songs that have a higher optimal score in Score Duel then in solo play, such as Spoonman? If it is allowed then I think that should change.

I don't think anyone has really exploited it. But since it is allowed with BNS to get higher scores than non-BNS in some cases (and vice versa), why wouldn't this be legit too?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: