FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAVID12691  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: suggestions Reply with quote

this morning i finaly found rock band sitting in my parents closet but thats besie the point

when i open it tomorow anys suggestions on a mod that wont break my bass pedal?

thank you as always and happy holidays

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: suggestions Reply with quote

DAVID12691 wrote:
this morning i finaly found rock band sitting in my parents closet but thats besie the point

when i open it tomorow anys suggestions on a mod that wont break my bass pedal?

thank you as always and happy holidays

Try the rolling electrical tape thing. Make another bumper to place near the spring. That one sounded pretty promising for a simple fix.
JoshNeff  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flame me if you want... but right now I think that only the first gen pedals are bad...

I got it on release date, and my pedal would flex when you pulled down on the end. Same as in videos and all that jazz... my strum bar broke, so did my whammy bar on the gutar. (Broken spring on whammy bar, strum bar metal whatever its called SNAPPED OFF) so I returned the whole set...

I'm not really a jerk like that, but the red pad on drums was a bit blah, the pedal was flexing, and guitar was shot. Figured that warrented going back to the store...

Well anyways, the new pedal I got does NOT flex at all. It looks really solid compared to my old one. If it breaks, you have a 60 day warrenty, send it back and get a free one. I wouldn't worry about hardware issues until about the 50 day mark. Just have fun, don't "act a fool" with it, should be ok. Then at 50-55 days, if you're nervous then consider options listed ALL over the forum for fixes and bracing. Tape, marshmellows (rawful), metal braces, real bass pedals, etc
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Ant 612
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: