FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Biggest Suffragette City Choke EVER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.BannanasII  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Biggest Suffragette City Choke EVER Reply with quote

I was SO close to the end of Suffragette City.... and had FC'ed it up to then. But then, RIGHT BEFORE THE END, I MISSED 1. STUPID. NOTE. I even had a 826 NS!!!! GUH. My first time GS'ing it, but this is stupid. GAH. I Never am doing this song again. Heres proof I CHOKED:
http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg60/MrBannanasII/?action=view&current=100_1947.jpg
endstille  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks man, you should put in your scores. You'd be up there, i'm 2nd right now, and i'm not even that good.

Why aren't religious people considered conspiracy theorists? They believe there's a "behind the scenes" operation going on.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kunze16
Dumbyguitar  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks BIG TIME

Search and Destroy FTL
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks but it definately could be worse. /me looks at his Free Bird Expert -3 in Solos N and P, Mother choke in Ending, and One for the Road -1 after Fast Picking.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a worse choke yesterday night.... i FCED Foreplay/longtime up to the last chorus(after the last solo!) and then i missed a few notes under starpower
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: chibiperson
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chibiperson wrote:
i had a worse choke yesterday night.... i FCED Foreplay/longtime up to the last chorus(after the last solo!) and then i missed a few notes under starpower

Wow...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chibiperson wrote:

Wow dude, that sucks HUGE time.
And yea guys, it could have been worse. I could have missed the ending bonus for GGaHT, and that would have been HELL.
flyingrossie  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have to worry about choking on this song because I will probably never play it. Worst song in the game imo. I'll probably end up doing it anyway sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: