FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Strat guts in Explorer shell (with pics)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenSw  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the speedy reply/hi-res pics... I will try this out later this week. I am guessing it is just a bad soldering job... I hope. In the abstract, it *should* just work... Also you seem to have a v1 Strat, not that it should make any difference. I will report back with results, and hopefully later a guide to making the StratoGibson...

Thanks,
BenSw

S7 A-3 Champion! {e}
Venim619  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOHAN77 wrote:
That's sick. Does it work good? Ooo...I wonder if I could put the guts of an Xplorer into an old PS2 guitar (forgot the name...brainfart. haha). That'd be sweet.

It's the SG and somebody did it, http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12980

^Linkedy link link link!^
Mr. Green What's funny about that smiley is I had a teacher named Mr. Green... but I digress!

Sick mod, I would do something like that if I had the patience and will power! To those about to mod, we salute!
lygallday1212  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get the strat parts you didnt use. Like the neck and body and all that good stuff. Pm me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slave1pilot PSN Name: leftovercrack12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: