FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I guess it was bound to happen...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diegorobot26  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: I guess it was bound to happen... Reply with quote

My drum pedal broke today, but I can still return it to these guys and get a new drum set right? I've looked through the forums and most of the broken pedals I've seen are right down the middle, mine however seems to be a little more towards the bottom than other people's.

EDIT: So I figured I'm not going to let a broken pedal ruin my fun, so I made tge brokest cheapest fix EVER. I used a cardboard/styrofoam material that I covered in tape. Then I taped it to the pedal and it works like magic, I even almost beat Won't Get Fooled Again on Expert. So until the box comes, I'm not screwed.

Last edited by diegorobot26 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Plaguefox  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I guess it was bound to happen... Reply with quote

diegorobot26 wrote:
My drum pedal broke today, but I can still return it to these guys and get a new drum set right?

I'm relatively sure they'll send you a new bass pedal with no issues. They're sending me one without requiring a hold on my credit card or anything. I'm pretty sure you need to call them and talk to them to get just the pedal replaced, though.

Now, if you want a whole new drum set, that'll require either the hold or you ship them back yours first. That can all be arranged on the website.
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea just tell em its broke then depending on who you have you do or dont need a cred card.
They told me I had to give credcard info and a 125 hold, I told em no its xmas and im broke, then they said ok well send one for free.
got a ups tracking # on monday. still says billing information received.
TB666  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would buying one of those reinforced pedals prevent this type of breakage or is that only for the ones higher up ??

Bathory and Summoning rules.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TB688
diegorobot26  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the website it gives you a very limited chance to explain what is wrong with the pedal, I wish it had an option that said "Did your pedal break because we made it out of a very crappy plastic and it's not really your fault?" then I would click that. But all is okay because i called and the guy told me that I have to select the option that says that the spring doesn't come back even though that is not even the case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: