FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Banner Thread (wiki updated thru 7/27)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 262, 263, 264  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Huh, I edited it and re-uploaded a copy with a border but I guess it didn't show up Anyway, I'm glad you like it.

heh, I'm blind, I can see it now . Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
regentate  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tastes Like Kevin Bacon Expert Drums FC banner plz? im sure there is one but i cant find it

Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regentate wrote:
Tastes Like Kevin Bacon Expert Drums FC banner plz? im sure there is one but i cant find it

I typed in 3150 and it happened to be the page the banner came on

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
Vineboy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i have You Can Do It and Truth Hits Everybody Drums FC banners pweez?

Last edited by Vineboy on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
This thread annoys me. If you want to request something from me, PM me. If I forget, remind me. Until I find this thread worth my time again, I will not be back.

Thanks for destroying this thread assholes (I'm not calling everyone an asshole, just some certain individuals).

For the record I completely agree and support fuse. Inv4der and fuse were the original banner makers, and personally I feel banners have gone downhill ever since some certain individuals have starting making/requesting them, whether it be poor inv4der ripoff banners or requests for feeble accomplishments. Very sad to see it end this way :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6GGDpxYzw

Replace the printer with banners

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
dudextr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6GGDpxYzw

Replace the printer with banners

I lol'd.

READ FUSE'S POST BENEATH MINE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.

Last edited by dudextr on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
fuse  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolbannerthread

If anyone wants a banner from me, just PM me, if you request an easy banner, well...you're not getting it. Oh and if certain people PM me asking...lolno.

Thanks to certain people for killing banners/banner thread

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my opinion means literally nothing, but it seems to me like this arguement comes out of thin air at least once a month or so... and it is always started by one of the "good" banner makers.
I think what goes in people's signatures is their own business, probably because I'm not so great myself, but also because although I don't make banners anymore, I enjoyed taking requests when I did. It was something to do.
There's no rule when signing up for the site saying you can't have easy banners in your signature, or anything against a thread for banner requests.
So what's the problem again? Oh, right. The way things "used to be" was that only hard banners existed. Well, things changed, deal.
I don't think it was very kind on Fuse's part to say "Failure" to anyone's banner, when it really wasn't even that bad. He did nothing to you, and just wanted to make a banner.

Blah blah blah... I could go on forever. Let's just not fight? This is a COMMUNITY. Treat each other nicely. I'm just as proud of my FGFC on vocals as someone may be of a OMB of So Whatcha Want. So, if you don't wanna make a banner, shut your mouth and don't make it.

And I don't see a "dead" banner thread anywhere... No mods locked it... yet.

Edit:
Sorry Fuse, but the color thing wasn't too kind either. I just think it could've been worded nicer.

Last edited by PaintMeGorgeouss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
fuse  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaintMeGorgeouss wrote:
I don't think it was very kind on Fuse's part to say "Failure" to anyone's banner, when it really wasn't even that bad. He did nothing to you, and just wanted to make a banner.

Why do people keep assuming I said his banner was a failure? I said failure because of the fact that he made the banner in the first place. Everyone blew this whole thing out of proportion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey look I'm going to make banners for people on my own free time when no one forces me to do this and then bitch about what banners people ask me to make. I'm complaining that something is a slap in the face because someone doesn't use it long enough. Accomplishments are obviously permanent and anyone that doesn't have a One Expert Guitar FC with two fingers and elbow strumming the entire song banner in their sig FOREVER is an asshole. Even though I didn't make that banner I still have a problem with you making it!
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
drewbles  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone make a Neon Zebras of Excalibur Team Banner. If you put icons in it just put a Guitar and Drum icon.

We're a new RB2 Co-op team and some banners for our sigs would be cool. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP Banner Thread.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is now FUBAR...'grats people you dumbasses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please forget that this all happened?

Can I have a self titled banner?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 263 of 264

Jump to: