FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
alexhaz64- LTBR (Live) 100% FC! BYH+CoP (RBB) 100% FCs! RB3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
RB2 FGFC? Verrry nice, Visions is definitely no easy feat, though I'd still say that Painkiller pips it as the hardest FC of the bunch.

Also, good luck with Caught in a Mosh. Genuinely stupid song to grind.

Thanks! Visions was probably the hardest for me, PK actually came pretty quickly overall. Do you have RB1 FGFC as well?

CiaM does seem incredibly stupid. I'm hoping that my method will work pretty well (use all the hopos) :p

Yeah I can see that, Visions is a consistency nightmare. I don't have RB1 though, Flirtin' With Disaster always gave me trouble, and I wanted GGAHT on RB2, but couldn't get consistent at the solos pre-strumming for some reason!

Yeah, that's how I got past the solo whenever I did. Shame verse 3 suddenly becomes impossible when you get past it haha

You've FCd past the CiaM solo but never FCd? What a shame, RB3 FGFC would be amazing. Looks like I got another FC you don't have though which is pretty neat :p Now you just gotta give me some of those RitD skills!

Yep, choked it twice. After I choked it 10 years ago I never had the motivation to try it again haha. Well done on it though, massive FC.

As for Rainbow in the Dark, can't help there I'm afraid. I 1-handed the solo, so you could always try that haha

I don't suppose you'll ever come back for the FGFC? Seems a shame to come so close and not close it out...

GP69 wrote:
Great job on CiaM and 25/6/4! 25/6/4 was definitely the hardest FC for me, the chart (especially solo 2) is extremely cursed. And speaking of CiaM chokes as per the posts above, I literally almost missed the very last note, but thankfully I did hit it (nerves will do that to me).

Good luck on RITD! FL4RE getting it 1-handed is really impressive, but I tapped. What I did was have my fretting hand anchored to red (sliding down to green as needed), and tapping all the higher notes, and just quickly hit the strum bar for that red strum and the following strums (or you could elbow strum, but I avoid doing that as much as I can).

The best methods of hitting the solo is really what works for YOU, just keep on practicing, I know you can get it.
BTW I found solo B to be harder than A, made it up to there a few times before the FC.

Yeah solo 2 of 25/6/4 was just dumb. The first fast part in 2a was so inconsistent (my method was to tap B and BO), not to mention the trill lanes never seemed to behave properly. I'm still not sure how I clutched out the FC tbh. For CiaM, I did have one post-solo choke, but honestly I was like 50% consistent at the solo so it wasn't the end of the world.

As for RitD, I'm definitely not going to one hand it, lol. My method currently is to one hand until after the GRYB, then anchor R and tap all the high notes. I elbow strum the R strum as well, though for some reason I have to release the fret first to hit it haha. Solo 2b is sometimes harder, sometimes easier than 2a. It's a total crapshoot tbh.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've debated it. There's about 5-6 songs over the GH/RB series that I still have to do, but I hardly ever play now so the motivation isn't there!

For Rainbow solo B, fret it faster than you think you need to. That's what I did, and almost never missed it for some reason. Also, don't choke post-solo like I did haha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Yeah I've debated it. There's about 5-6 songs over the GH/RB series that I still have to do, but I hardly ever play now so the motivation isn't there!

For Rainbow solo B, fret it faster than you think you need to. That's what I did, and almost never missed it for some reason. Also, don't choke post-solo like I did haha

Thanks FL4RE. Glad I didn't have a post-solo choke, it was 100% possible lol. I was so nervous and shaking pretty bad haha.

Bump for RB3 FGFC!!!
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Bang Your Head (Metal Health), Cult of Personality, and Let There Be Rock (Live) FCs!!!
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can't be stopped! (though maybe temporarily distracted by Zelda)

All 3 of the recent FCs are really good, and none of them seemed to cause you too much grief. Maybe CoP was the worst of it, but really not too long considering I don't think you've tried it much before the last week.

I know there's a handful of DLC left, but it will be sad when you finally catch up and run out of doable songs. Guess eventually you'll have to learn how to hit awkward strums during hopos

I know I joke about RBN but I do think it could be fun to only (and I actually mean only this time) do the songs that are within your / out of my reach.
But of course I understand there's probably not as much glory there, and you have better things to spend time on. But a few songs here and there would be cool to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: