FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
alexhaz64- LTBR (Live) 100% FC! BYH+CoP (RBB) 100% FCs! RB3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: alexhaz64- LTBR (Live) 100% FC! BYH+CoP (RBB) 100% FCs! RB3 Reply with quote

www.twitch.tv/alexhaz64 (offline)
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexhaz64 -latest vids: Let There Be Rock (Live) 100% FC, Rainbow in the Dark 100% FC

5/7/23- Well, cleaning up any remaining "on-disc" FCs went a hell of a lot quicker than expected. Pretty much the day after RitD/RB3 FGFC, I tried playing Blitz again. Spent a few minutes practicing the BYH solo in practice, was able to kind of figure out the trill and strum lanes. Figured I would do a real run, and... what do you know, the first run I FCd the solo! And somehow I didn't choke the following solo or even the outro! Definitely one of the luckiest FCs I've had in a while!

Obviously my next goal was Cult of Personality, which would basically be the end of RBB FCs for me. I got the tech FC pretty quickly, but I was terribly inconsistent at every part of the solo. It got to the point where I had to play something else, this grind wasn't going well. I had my eye on LTBR, since the strumming is obviously way easier in RB3. I figured out how to hit the trill pretty consistently, then I learned how to use the hopos in the strumming. After a few days of grinding off and on, I actually got the FC! All things considered, it came pretty quickly. I definitely think it's overrated, and not even close to the hardest in the game, especially if imported in RB3.

After FCing LTBR, I came back to CoP... and this time, the song cooperated with me. Not even half an hour later, I got the FC! This was my biggest grind this week, so I'm glad it's finally over.

That just leaves OBTS (lolnope), Dirty Deeds (not likely), and Whole Lotta Rosie (maaayyybe possible). I gotta say, I'm feeling pretty good about my "on-disc" RB FCs. I'm probably done for a long time now, unless I get RB4 at some point.

4/27/23- Another few months between updates, as usual. I've been continuing the DLC FC grind, just hitting the 1200 mark last week. Best FCs have probably been Wake Up Dead, My Last Words, Wasted Years, Sin Wagon, Poison, Why Go, Waking the Demon, Mr. Crowley, Walk, Hallowed Be Thy Name... the list goes on lol. My goal is to eventually hit 1600 FCs. Should be very easy once I finish getting all the easy songs out of the way. 1650 may be possible, we'll see :)

But the real reason why I'm updating this thread is for on-disc stuff! That's right, at long last I got Rainbow in the Dark, for a FGFC of RB3! It's honestly hard to believe I pulled it off. Definitely my best FC in all of RB. That solo is just absolutely nuts. Every part of it is missable, from the YB trill in the beginning, the quick strums right after, the awkwardly spaced descending part after that, the crazy tapping solo, and worst of all, the ending with the grace notes from hell. I actually ended up tapping/elbow strumming that part. It's weird, but somehow it was the most consistent method. I ended up FCing each part of the solo multiple times, including in real runs. The FC run was actually my 4th FC up to solo B, so I consider myself pretty lucky to have nailed it as quickly as I did. In fact, I had no post-solo chokes either, thank god!
FC vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXC-Sn7ZiE

After this I'll probably continue the DLC grind, but I might want to take another look at RBB. Both CoP and BYH should be doable.

11/5/22- Guess it's been a hot minute since my last update! I've mostly been focusing on DLC, and I'm up to 335 FCs there. A lot of great FCs, including According to You, each part of 2112, Wait Until Tomorrow, Spanish Castle Magic, You Got Me Floatin, BYOB, Aesthetics of Hate, The Trooper, and too many others to list here.

But the real reason I'm updating my thread is for the new on-disc FCs I got this weekend! That's right, I FC'd both CiaM and 25/6/4! 81/82 FCs for RB3 guitar. After so long since my last FC it's honestly a little hard to believe. CiaM was definitely the more doable option for me, as I had hit the full solo in a run a few months ago. But I never actually sat down and grinded it until yesterday. The chord changes in the verses were very annoying but I was actually pretty consistent with the hard part of the solo. It was just a matter of getting enough runs up to the solo before I finally got the FC. 25/6/4 was a different story- I was never good enough at solo 2 to realistically consider going for the FC, but yesterday it was feeling better than ever. 2A was by far the hardest part, but I struggled with bits of 2b, 2c, and 2d- especially those trill lanes. Not to mention verse 3 and solo 3 were both very chokeable, and solo 1 was giving me way more trouble than it should have. Well this morning I started the grind again, and things were feeling alright... until I finally FCd past solo 2a... then I hit 2b, then 2c, and then I was past solo 2 entirely. This was my first ever FC of solo 2! I thought for sure I would choke, but then... I didn't! Somehow I clutched out the FC, and to be honest I still can't completely believe it. Very happy with that one.

All that's left now is Rainbow in the Dark, and while I won't rule it out completely, that solo is absolutely nuts. I've hit each individual section multiple times, but solo a and solo b combined is just a complete mess. I'll keep playing it every time I pop in rb3, but I don't see myself getting it for a little while.

7/15/22- Finally finished off Roundabout Keys and got the RB3 FGFC. Definitely overdue, but still gave me quite the challenge. Had to relearn the guitar break but thankfully didn't take too long once I did. I did have a hilarious reverse choke shortly before the FC, where I overstrummed while activating in the middle of a break. Completely ridiculous lol.
Roundabout Keys FC vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_XjkQS6DE4&t=2s

Other than that I've been playing a lot of DLC, I'm up to 50 FCs now. I also want to get the RB3 Guitar FGFC. RitD is looking fairly promising at this point and I kind of have a method for CiaM...

6/28/22- Um, what? RB1 FGFC? GGaHT FC, on both guitar and bass? What is happening? So about a week ago Johnny helped me get set up with some RB DLC, along with GGAHT import for RB3. Of course I had to try it out since the strumming was actually possible now. It didn't take too long to tech FC on guitar, and FC the full song on bass. In fact, I FCd bass on the first attempt after practicing solo 2e, lol. But aside from that I've been practicing some sections here and there and playing a few random runs every day of the guitar chart. Besides the obvious 2e, solos 2m and 2b gave me trouble at various points. Luckily I was able to come up with methods for both, though consistency was still up in the air. But today on stream, after a short round of practice... I went ahead and FCd the whole damn song. I honestly can't believe how quickly I FCd. Easily one of my most clutch runs of a song I've ever had. The FC run was actually my first ever run up to solo 2, lol. I still can't believe I didn't choke!
GGAHT FC vid: https://youtu.be/pECj9VrrDCA

So now I would like to FC Roundabout keys, and possibly finish off the remaining 3 RB3 songs on Guitar. Otherwise I've just been playing random DLC songs and having a ton of fun. Notable FCs include Snow (Hey Oh), Can't be Tamed, and one of the Ozzy songs, lol.

PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS

6/20/22- Bodhisattva, LTBR FCs, RB2 FGFC!!!
6/14/22- RB2 FC #82, Visions!
6/10/22- RB2 FC #81, Painkiller!
2/11/22- GDRB G/B FGFC, LRB G FGFC!
11/13/21- RB3 Bass FGFC! Crazy Train X Guitar 100% FC!
11/3/21- RB3 Keys 62/63 FCs!
10/25/21- FTATRWSY, FYG, High Voltage FCs! RBB 22/25 FCs, Keys FGFC!
10/11/21- 80/84 FCs in RB2! Highway to Hell FC!
[url=https://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=707324#707324]10/4/21- TBRB G/B FGFC, RB1 57/58 FCs, Freebird, Antibodies, Get Clean FCs

7/26/12- Visions GS, Chop Suey+Almost Easy FCs
4/25/10- Any Way You Want It, Colony of Birchmen FCs!

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Mon May 08, 2023 12:09 am; edited 20 times in total
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait what? I play rock band? lol... no one knows me here. :p

4/25/10- ok I'm gonna redo the whole thread, since the original thread was just pretty lame. Today I got two new FCs in RB2, and my best ones yet! Any Way You Want It and Colony of Birchmen! AWYWI was annoying, considering I missed in the last two notes of the solo probably like five times... but overall not too hard. Colony of Birchmen was just about consistency and learning where to end on an upstrum or a downstrum, lol. I guess I'll probably go for around 80 FCs at some point... we'll see how it goes.
AWYWI vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osv_TknP0Ag
002-37.jpg

CoB vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl74zd2QOoE
003-29.jpg

oh and by the way, I'm not gonna be on the RB side that often... so this thread will probably not be updated as much as my gh one.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't know you here, but those are two pretty solid guitar FCs. Well done.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know you muahahahaha ! Oh and pretty awesome fcs, i see what you mean by missing the last 2 notes of solo 2 on AWYWI pretty frustrating ! CoB is nice too ^____^ wonder how far your h4x will lead you on this side (a little too far imo )

gogogo !!!
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hey i know this guy as well... whatever those are some nice FC's alex.. considering how u complained to use in a chat stream u missed solo 2D ending of ending like 5 times in a row lolz never heard about the colony fc though nice too

great now go to my thread will ya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, yay!

Finally, one of the most talented GH players that I knew in the good old days comes over to the RB side for a bit . Good to see you over here.

I still can't FC Any Way You Want it, so nice job with that. Any tips for Solo 2D?

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Well I don't know you here, but those are two pretty solid guitar FCs. Well done.

I wonder if that's changed at all, at least since seeing you in general chat so much? Thanks by the way :p

arvain wrote:
I do know you muahahahaha ! Oh and pretty awesome fcs, i see what you mean by missing the last 2 notes of solo 2 on AWYWI pretty frustrating ! CoB is nice too ^____^ wonder how far your h4x will lead you on this side (a little too far imo )

gogogo !!!

Thanks arvain! Good to know there's people like you who frequent both sides of the site, makes me wish I posted more on this side. :/ As far as my h4x, it's slow coming, I gotta say. I've found it pretty hard to beat a lot of my scores from 2010 XD

elitewarrior500 wrote:
oh hey i know this guy as well... whatever those are some nice FC's alex.. considering how u complained to use in a chat stream u missed solo 2D ending of ending like 5 times in a row lolz never heard about the colony fc though nice too

great now go to my thread will ya

thanks elite... you have gotten so beast at this game. I can't even comment in your thread because I don't know any of these crazy RBN/DLC FCs you've been getting...

82erkle wrote:
Uhm, yay!

Finally, one of the most talented GH players that I knew in the good old days comes over to the RB side for a bit . Good to see you over here.

I still can't FC Any Way You Want it, so nice job with that. Any tips for Solo 2D?

Thanks! It seems that you've pretty much hung up your guitars at this point, it is sad to see. You are missed around here, and I'm sure it's not just me. I don't remember solo 2D anymore, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you don't need the advice now, 2 years later. XD

EDIT: 7/26/12- hey, what do you know, it's been over two years since I did anything in Rock Band! XD Anyway, due to JohnnyGrey's rivalry, I've been working on getting more RB2 FCs. Well I'm up to 21 now, my best being Chop Suey and Almost Easy (best since getting AWYWI and CoB at least). I am really close to Shackler's Revenge and Lazy Eye, so both of those FCs should happen soon enough. This engine and my guitar are combining to make playing this game as frustrating as possible, I swear :p Anyway I also played Visions for a bit trying to get GS, and I kept coming so close (one run was 155,340, which I swear has to be like 100 points away from the cutoff). Finally, I managed to hit enough stuff to pass the mark! Honestly I could probably FC this if I put enough time into it, no single part of the song is that hard. Sorry for lack of proof for my FCs, I guess I was rushing things a bit.
DSC01320.jpg
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visions GS is pretty damn insane! While no part may be "that hard", there are many parts that certainly aren't "that easy".
The outro in its entirety is simply poop.

Getting REALLY close to the GS cutoff sounds pretty terrible, I'm glad you finally got it though. Still think that pulling together an FC would still be really damn hard, yet I can't say I don't expect it from you. Good luck when you do try to get it.

At least I can take solace in the fact that you're actually suffering for accomplishments that aren't completely insane in this game. It'd be a bit of a downer for me to see you FC visions in like a half hour and be like "lol that's it?" Not like I don't expect something similar to happen eventually, but yeah I'm enjoying you having relatable accomplishments again .

Chop Suey is nice too! I still can't hit the one chord change in the intro (I think it's a quick ), and well, hitting everything else too just sounds like it'd be annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Visions GS is pretty damn insane! While no part may be "that hard", there are many parts that certainly aren't "that easy".
The outro in its entirety is simply poop.

Getting REALLY close to the GS cutoff sounds pretty terrible, I'm glad you finally got it though. Still think that pulling together an FC would still be really damn hard, yet I can't say I don't expect it from you. Good luck when you do try to get it.

At least I can take solace in the fact that you're actually suffering for accomplishments that aren't completely insane in this game. It'd be a bit of a downer for me to see you FC visions in like a half hour and be like "lol that's it?" Not like I don't expect something similar to happen eventually, but yeah I'm enjoying you having relatable accomplishments again .

Chop Suey is nice too! I still can't hit the one chord change in the intro (I think it's a quick ), and well, hitting everything else too just sounds like it'd be annoying.

Who is this guy? :tooth:

I know I've been tearing through the series, but I'm sure you're still enjoying the fact that I've struggled to FC songs that you already have, for once, lol.

Anyway I figured I'd necro this thread since I've been playing so much RB the last few months :p

EDIT: 10/4/21- Figured it's been long enough, might as well resurrect my old accomplishment thread! I doubt anyone checks this forum anymore, but I was much more active on the GH side for the last decade or so lol. But this summer JohnnyGrey convinced me to give RB another shot, and by gum I've had quite a bit of fun with the series. Here are the highlights so far:

-The Beatles: Rock Band X Guitar and Bass FGFCs
-RB1 57/58 X Guitar FCs
-RB3 78/82 X Guitar FCs, best being Freebird and Antibodies
-RB2 77/84 X Guitar FCs, latest being Get Clean

Get Clean was my latest and probably my best FC in the series to date. I plan to reach about 80 FCs in RB2, and then I need to get my hands on the other games. I would also like to finish off as much of X Bass as possible, but I'm in no rush there lol.
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adohu  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the grave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:
from the grave

Perfectly fitting for the graveyard that is this site, right?

Anyway I'm actually updating this now with my latest accomplishments, I'm pretty happy with my progress lately :)

EDIT: 10/11/21- Since my last update I've been quite busy! I had just gotten Get Clean, which at the time was my best FC in Rock Band. It may arguably still be my best, but I followed it up with Shoulder to the Plow, Peace Sells, and Panic Attack, for a nice total of 80 FCs in RB2! Very happy with that total, and for finally nailing all of the songs I was close to. I still have LTBR to get, which is possible, but extremely annoying. Visions may also be doable, but very challenging. Painkiller and Bodhisattva are both a bit out of the question, but I've made progress on each of them, so who knows.

I also Finished off RB2 bass with a Panic Attack FC, leaving me with 83/84. Don't think I'll be getting Visions any time soon lol.

Finally, JohnnyGrey was able to give me a code for ACDC track pack, so I finally got to play those songs! My sightreads were mostly terrible, getting just 3 FCs, but I quickly got quite the nice FC- Highway to Hell! That was a fun grind. I now have 11 FCs total, with the next best FC being Thunderstruck. My goal is 15/18 FCs, but that would be extremely tough.
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoulder to the Plow is definitely a top 4 FC, Odd Riff 2 is just such a stupid section to hit. Very well done! Bodhisattva shouldn't be out of the question, which part are you struggling with?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Shoulder to the Plow is definitely a top 4 FC, Odd Riff 2 is just such a stupid section to hit. Very well done! Bodhisattva shouldn't be out of the question, which part are you struggling with?

Primarily fast picking, both the hopo chords and the part immediately after. I kind of have a tapping method for the latter but it's very inconsistent. I'm not great at the outro solo either, don't know if I've ever hit the trips and the trill in one run lol
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the SttP club! That is still my single best FC on RB to date IMO, moreso since it was on PS2. I'm still salty about reverse choking Peace Sells in that rivalry with Geeg, though.

Gratz on the 83/84 XBass, too! GL with the (hopefully) eventual RB2 XGuitar FGFC!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GP69  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. Yeah Visions on bass is ridiculous, even on the RB3 engine.

I believe you can get Bodhisattva, it's hard and chokable but you can do it. If I remember correctly, to hit the fast chords on RB2, I found it best to just use one pair of fingers and slide up and down.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Agt Falcon26
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: