FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any way to stop drums from double hitting?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Any way to stop drums from double hitting? Reply with quote

ok, i've seen lots of topics of ways to stop your drums from NOT registering, but are there ways to make them not DOUBLE hit? i have 100% blitzkrieg bop like 3 times and i think i'm paranoid and every time i lose combo just randomly like 5-6 times, only way i can see is that my drums double hit on occasion. also sometimes if the last note of an overdrive is just all by itself no notes around it, i can hit it and i get the overdrive and then my combo just instantly breaks, so that must be a double register. i ordered a replacement drum set (this will be my third, one out of the box had the red that wouldn't roll) just to see if i can get a "perfect" one, but in case i don't (very likely) i just wanted to see if anyone had this problem and found a way around it.
capitalfn9  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love to know the answer to this as well. my drums are perfect besides occasionally double hitting on the red pad. i really dont want to replace them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: