FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/26 DLC - Ministry, Zombies, Cranberries + 19 Wii Tracks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Sunday will be the day

I doubt it, fuck you nintendo
jonnyg111  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vahan wrote:
your right dude cuz if you really think about it CM is not only a good song but also has IMO the hardest solo to hit and now with every one getting better and better thats what every one is looking for

You're thinking of Scorehero, and maybe a small portion of RB.com, as a large portion of their audience. Well, we're not, suffice to say. Most people enjoy Dream Theater, but most of those people don't know who they are.

Half the people who own these games play on medium

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 446831583882
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salamence20 wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:

You guys have waited something like nine months for Constant Motion, a few more days isn't going to kill you.

Usually, the answer would be "Fine, thats not that bad" But no, because Nintendo can't fix 1 little price problem.

the simple thing is get over it......
no amount of BAWWWWWWING is going to help nintendo and all it is doing is spamming up this thread. if you don't like it make your own damn thread about it.

also the great satan has been FC'ed

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Salamence20 wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:

You guys have waited something like nine months for Constant Motion, a few more days isn't going to kill you.

Usually, the answer would be "Fine, thats not that bad" But no, because Nintendo can't fix 1 little price problem.

no amount of BAWWWWWWING is going to help nintendo and all it is doing is spamming up this thread. if you don't like it make your own damn thread about it.

also the great satan has been FC'ed

Epic win post.

Epic fail TGS FC.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
sonicdude164  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:

no amount of BAWWWWWWING is going to help nintendo and all it is doing is spamming up this thread. if you don't like it then shut the fuck up and stop whining.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicdude164 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

no amount of BAWWWWWWING is going to help nintendo and all it is doing is spamming up this thread. if you don't like it then shut the fuck up and stop whining.

wow, do we really need to start swearing at each other like children, lol.wait until 11 Central Time and check, if there is no CM, then start flaming each other and see where it gets us.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's obviously been a holdup on the Wii DLC for some unknown reason. It's understandable for Wii players to be curious and discuss as updates become available. Continuing to flame Nintendo isn't going to help, nor is posting "why isn't it up yet?" every hour when nothing has changed since the last hour.

Flaming each other for wondering what's up (BAWWWING / whining / whatever) is equally pointless and opens up a two-way argument that even further spams the thread.

If the pattern continues I will lock the thread and take action against offenders. Hopefully we can remain civil again.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salamence20 wrote:
sonicdude164 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

wow, do we really need to start swearing at each other like children, lol.wait until 11 Central Time and check, if there is no CM, then start flaming each other and see where it gets us.

The DLC goes up at 9 am central time. And no, don't flame each other. Just wait until tomorrow or Tuesday because complaining about it and blaming nintendo in this thread is not going to make the tracks go up on the store any faster. Especially don't flame each other because that will get you all banned.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
GenericName  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 A.M. central time? I never knew that. Cool.

Salamence20  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my update on the problem (take it that this is an opinion for now):

It is the price problem, but I emailed Nintendo and asked them about the problem, I will tell you their answer when I get it, but I think another Problem is at hand (again, OPINION!!!)

Queen Bitch

I say this because Nintendo doesn't like swearing much, so this could be another reason why nintendo doesn't want us to have this DLC.

While I sent the Email, I told them about SH and how we are all desperate to know the answer of why.

The Bad News about this is that the Email could be deleted or Delayed for days. I hope not, I hope to keep you informed on what happened to our DLC, and to make sure no PS3/360 are laughing at us <_<.
Shaph  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salamence20 wrote:

Queen Bitch

I say this because Nintendo doesn't like swearing much, so this could be another reason why nintendo doesn't want us to have this DLC.

Since Beethoven's C*** was one of the first song picks, I'm not sure Queen Bitch would hold up this batch of DLC based on that.

This will never be the only landscape we create.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Shaph514 Wii Friend Code: 5063917987417061
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello,

I can appreciate your concerns regarding Rock Band downloadable content. However, that game was developed and published by Electronic Arts which means they will be best suited to provide the information or help you require. To get contact information for this company, go to the following web address and click on the company name

<_< idk, was this my fault for not knowing this or is the DLC not controlled by Nintendo.
Zage3632  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wii tracks are not up yet I think. Wait. Is the Ministry pack included too?
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another Update:

I am talking to EA now, they are hiding something from me, I am going to find out why there are no DLC!

Update:

I'm guessing EA Sports isn't a 24/7 thing (<_<) So we will have to wait til Monday Morning to find out our answers.

Update this morning:

EA is hiding this, they are pretending like they don't know what I am talking about. This is completly redundant, lets wait for an update later on about the DLC this week.

Update:

No DLC Annocement for wii yet... odd...
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salamence20 wrote:
Update:

No DLC Annocement for wii yet... odd...

I think it means we'll get last week's this week... But of course this means whatever delayed last week has delayed this week (and possibly others) as well.

Could be wrong. Hopefully I am and this week's just hasn't been announced yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: