FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Rock Track Pack - 20 Tracks!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Classic Rock Track Pack - 20 Tracks! Reply with quote

The following tracks available as a Track Pack disc for PS2, PS3, 360, and Wii for $29.99. These tracks are all previous DLC for 360 and PS3 and will work with either Rock Band or Rock Band 2.

Now up for score tracking:
  • Baba O'Riley by The Who

• Behind Blue Eyes by The Who

• Can't Stand Losing You by The Police

• Truth Hits Everybody by The Police

• Closer to the Heart by Rush

• Red Barchetta by Rush

• Peace of Mind by Boston

• Rock and Roll Band by Boston

• Love Spreads by Stone Roses

• All Right Now by Free

• Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood

• Kiss Them For Me by Siouxsie and the Banshees

• California Uber Alles by Dead Kennedys

• Holiday In Cambodia by Dead Kennedys

• Funk #49 by James Gang

• Hymn 43 by Jethro Tull

• Let Love Rule by Lenny Kravitz

• Take the Money and Run by Steve Miller Band

• The Joker by Steve Miller Band

• Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
A new tier has been added for PS2 within Rock Band 2, and I have added the remainder 13 songs not yet available on Wii to its DLC tier. Enjoy!

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing set of songs. Still wondering why DK is considered "Classic Rock", but you still can't go wrong with them (and the other artists!). Definitely the best Track Pack by far.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
Amazing set of songs. Still wondering why DK is considered "Classic Rock", but you still can't go wrong with them (and the other artists!). Definitely the best Track Pack by far.

Siouxsie & the Banshees being there is even weirder to me...
ramza89  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
MrOmyA wrote:

i'm wondering why are you gonna go my way wasn't included. meh, can't get everything

http://www.youtube.com/user/ramza89SH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ramza89 PSN Name: f that Wii Friend Code: 312176375363
heety9  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramza89 wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
MrOmyA wrote:

i'm wondering why are you gonna go my way wasn't included. meh, can't get everything

Man, there are a TON of other things they could have consideed. Best track pack yet though!
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 11 out of 12 Achievements the first day. I'm only missing the abomination that is gold starring "Rock and Roll" band. Due to the lack of online capabilites in the track pack, that's a tough achievement to get.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this track pack work, anyway? TP1&2 were based on RB1, and therefore had a solo tour with tiers for each instrument (except Bass) and a quickplay mode to place on the leaderboards. AC/DC had no tiers, but it had a solo tour for different files and star tracking.

But this...what is it, exactly? It's based on RB2, so surely there's no solo tour. Which means you just have quickplay, and it's bunched into the tiers its in in RB2, no 5 songs per tier like the traditional track packs. Which seems a bit of a cop out, IMO.

Also, does it contain Breakneck speed? No Fail? Select Venue? Awesome Detection? etc.?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
I got 11 out of 12 Achievements the first day. I'm only missing the abomination that is gold starring "Rock and Roll" band. Due to the lack of online capabilites in the track pack, that's a tough achievement to get.

Yea, I would expect that is the only achievement that's going to be hard to pull off... I have maybe one friend who can play on expert, so we are missing at least one to two other expert players...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a pretty good song selection, especially the Rush!
DK and Siouxie songs are a strange selection though.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
How does this track pack work, anyway? TP1&2 were based on RB1, and therefore had a solo tour with tiers for each instrument (except Bass) and a quickplay mode to place on the leaderboards. AC/DC had no tiers, but it had a solo tour for different files and star tracking.

But this...what is it, exactly? It's based on RB2, so surely there's no solo tour. Which means you just have quickplay, and it's bunched into the tiers its in in RB2, no 5 songs per tier like the traditional track packs. Which seems a bit of a cop out, IMO.

Also, does it contain Breakneck speed? No Fail? Select Venue? Awesome Detection? etc.?

Actually, it's still based on the Rock Band 1 Engine and Interface. Anything exclusive to Rock Band 2 is missing. BNS, No Fail, World Tour Career, etc. are all missing to my knowledge.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:

Actually, it's still based on the Rock Band 1 Engine and Interface. Anything exclusive to Rock Band 2 is missing. BNS, No Fail, World Tour Career, etc. are all missing to my knowledge.
RB1 engine you say? Thanks for sharing that peice of information. Now I have to get back into RB1 so I can get some decent scores on this track pack.

3926 0220 0199 1364
lsapg09  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish this was RB2 engine :\
it would sll ALOT more copies if it was

<--------------- ON RB2. YEAH I'M THAT AWESOME
http://www.youtube.com/user/lsapg09
http://www.twitch.tv/andpeegee
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andpg
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Classic Rock Track Pack - 20 Tracks! Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
A new tier has been added for PS2 within Rock Band 2, and I have added the remainder 13 songs not yet available on Wii to its DLC tier. Enjoy!

I personally think it should be under RB1 considering it uses the RB1 engine.

But you're the boss.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please list out the tiers for this game? All instruments would be great, although I'll take whatever I can get.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
Can someone please list out the tiers for this game? All instruments would be great, although I'll take whatever I can get.

Here is where all the tierings are for all instruments.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: